- Text Size +
Nick unlocked his hotel room and shut the door behind Alana. He had a penthouse suite. It had one bedroom with a king size bed. There was a separate kitchenette, dining room and living room; all the accomodations of a home-away-from-home. There was a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi in one corner and a garden tub in the other. She was looking at every corner, examining everything.

He laughed at her as he kicked off his shoes and sat on the plush living room couch. He picked up the hotel phone and called for room service.

"I cannot believe this room!" she cried excitiedly "Holy Shit! Look at this view!" She walked onto the terrace for a minute and then came back in. She's so cute when she gets excited...

She sat on the couch next to him and threw her sandels at the door.

"Okay," she said calmly "I got that out of my system." I would like to get something esle outta my system too... Her eyes gazed at Nick as she looked and down his body.

There was a knock at the door and a voice that said "Room Serivce." Nick got up, peered through the peephole then unlocked the door. A cart was wheeled in with a big silver dish of food with a cover and a bucket chilling some wine. He pulled out his wallet and fished out a ten dollar bill, tipping the server.

Nick grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinet in the mini kitchenette and popped open the wine bottle. He poured two glasses and set them at the dining room table. Alana sat down across from him. She dished out some food onto both of their plates. Nick had ordered marinated steak dinners. They looked really expensive, but tasted delicious.
~**********~

After they had finished eating, Nick went out on the terrace to smoke a cigarette. Alana went into the bedroom and changed into her swim suite, which was a solid blue bikini. She wanted to try out the jacuzzi. He finished his cigarette and came back inside, shutting the door behind him. He heard the roar of the jacuzzi being started.

Nick peeled off his shirt as he walked into the bedroom. He saw Alana sitting comfortably in the jacuzzi.

"You coming in?" she asked, watching him as he started to undo his jeans. Her eyes watched his fingers as they unclasped the button and exposed his boxers, just a bit. Maybe if you let me help you...

"Yah," he answered "I'm gonna use the bathroom first."

He rummaged through his bag until he found a pair of shorts and then went into the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later. Alana knew that Nick was self conscienous about his appearance sometimes. She noticed that he never was with her. That's because she never made fun of him. She didn't have too. He was gorgeous no matter how he looked. I just can't take my eyes off him. I'm just gonna act like I'm not drooling. I guess a fan would kill for the chance to see him like that. But I can look at him as long as I want. He's my Nick...isn't he?

Nick got in and sat a few feet away from Alana. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the edge of the jacuzzi. Mmmm..just like a dream...the girl I want...is right here...half naked...I just have to keep myself from staring. He looked so relaxed for once. She moved her feet underwater so that they touched his. He opened his eyes and gave her a smile.

"So what did you think?" he asked, as he played footise back with her.

"'Bout what?" she asked. She was hoping that he wasn't going to ask her about what happened between them before he left.

"The studio," Nick answered as he smoothed his hair back with his wet hands. I know I can't ask what she thinks about me...it'd ruin the magic...

"It's big," she commented, laughing.

A little while later they both got out. Alana wrapped herself in the hotel provided big, white, fluffy hotel robe. Nick had wrapped a towel around his waist and went out on the terrace again to smoke. She settled herself comfortably on the king size bed. She was laying on her stomach at the end of the bed, facing the television, with her wine glass in her hand and had the wine bottle on the bedside table.

Nick sat on the couch after coming back inside. He was exhausted. His cell phone began to ring. It was on the coffee table in front of him. He didn't want to answer it. He didn't want to talk to anyone. It continued to ring. Out of curiousity, he flipped it opened to see who it was. It was his good friend Tony . The last time he had seen him was right before he got pulled over and arrested for drunk driving.

Tony had been Nick's friend for the past two years. He mostly called Nick when he was on the road. Tony had always been into partying and drinking hard. He always had a good time. Sometimes Nick felt as if Tony only used him for his fame and money.

"Hello?" Nick asked as he slouched back into the couch.

"Yo dude! What's up?" Tony asked.

"Not a damn thing. Just got back in from a long day," he answered. "What's up with you dawg?"

"Well, I'm in Orlando as we speak, with two beautiful ladies. I know you want to go out and party with us," Tony said.

Nick sighed. He didn't want to do anything and plus he had Alana here. He wanted to spend time with her.

"I dunno Ton," Nick said "I have an early day tomorrow." I really just want to curl up in bed with Lana...

"Ah come on Nick!" Tony whined "It's only 9:30p.m!"

"Not tonight dawg," he said "I'm tired."

"Then I am coming to you," Tony said.

Before Nick could say anything, there was dial tone on the other end of the line. He shut his cell phone shut and threw it across the room.

"God damnit!"he yelled.

Alana heard something hit the wall as she heard him yell. She got up and walked into the living room. She saw Nick picking up his clothes and shoving them into the closet.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

He threw another pile of clothes in the closet, then shut the door.

"Tony is coming over," he answered. Now my evening is ruined! It was going so good too...and now this...

"Who's Tony?" she asked as she watched him straighten up papers on the desk in the corner.
~**********~