- Text Size +
Alana didn't like Tony the first time she saw him. She kept her distance after she saw him. He had black spikey hair, about 5'10", and stocky build. He had two women with him, one on each arm. One for him, and one for Nick, she assumed.

"Nicky boy," Tony said "This is Kristy."

The tall, skinny blonde was dressed in a bright red mini-dress that showed everything that she didn't have. She let go of Tony's arm and started to come on to Nick. Alana watched from a distance as Kristy playfully flirted with her best friend. Great, another Paris wanna-be...When is he gonna learn?

She didn't like it one bit. She watched Nick as he flirted back a little. She could tell that he was a little uncomfortable with the situation. His body language said it all. His wasn't relax and he looked stiff the way he was sitting next to Kristy on the couch. Alana was sitting at the dining room table away from them as the three of them talked, smoked, and drank a little.

"So who's the chick at the table?" Tony asked as he lit up another cigarrette.

"That's Alana," Nick answered as he moved Kristy's hand off his upper leg. I don't want to do this anymore. Girls like her don't phase me anymore. I've had enough of it for a while. And why should I take this chick if the girl I want is right in the other room?

He had changed into black faded jeans and a light grey button down shirt with a white t-shirt underneath.

"Oh that chick from your albums that you always bring with you. So I guess the chances of you getting lucky with Kristy tonight are slim," Tony said.

Kristy gave Nick a puppy dog face and he rolled his eyes.

"That's the last thing I need right now," he said as he took a sip of his drink.

Kristy began to wrap her arms around his neck and pulled him close, with her lips touching his ear.

"Let me give you a little preview," she whisphered in his ear.

Nick shivered at her words, then shrugged her away.

"No thanks," he said in a hoarse voice. Maybe you should go back to your street corner where you belong.

He got up and went into the dining room. Alana was sitting at the table reading a book. He pulled a chair up close to her and took her book away from her. Give that back...I was at the good part too...

"Aren't you supposed to be entertaining Ken and his Barbies out there?" She said in an annoyed voice as she looked at him. "He brought one for you to play with too. Why aren't you playing with yours?"

Nick gave her a sour look then looked back into the living room. Tony had both girls coming onto him. What a player, he thought.

Alana got up and headed toward the bedroom. She had thrown on a pair of black lounge pants and a white tank top, with her bathing suit top still underneath.

She turned on the television and went into the bathroom to wash her face. Nick got up from the table and followed her. Why did she just leave? Now I'm curious why she's so pissed off. He shut the bedroom door and saw that the bathroom door was opened. He stood in the doorway and watched her as she washed her face.

Alana rinsed off her face soap with the wet hotel washcloth and looked at him.

"What?" she asked as she dried her hands and face.

He stood in her way, she tried to move to the other side, but he blocked her still.

"Get out of the way," she said "Go play with your Barbie."

"Why play with Barbie, when I have the real thing right in front of me?" he said seductively.
~**********~