- Text Size +
Chapter Three

Alana went to bed at 11:30 that night. She was so exhausted, that she had fallen asleep when her head hit the pillow. She had just enough energy to pull of her clothes and put on a white camisole, while leaving on her blue lace thong.

Nick stayed up and was staring at the television screen with the news on. He wanted to hold Alana all night. After turning off the television, he made sure that all the doors and windows were locked, set the security system, and turned the central air on to 65 degrees. He turned off the lights as he walked toward Alana’s bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and saw her sleeping on her side, her hands tucked under her satin pillow. He took off his shirt, exposing his broad chest and somewhat toned abs. His pants came off after, leaving on his black boxers.

He slid under the satin covers, moving close to Alana. Nick moved his body so that it fit into hers.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his hand flat on the white camisole that covered her stomach, her whole body tensed up quickly.

“Relax Lana,” he whispered in her ear.

He moved his hand up and down over the camisole that covered her. It was a soft material that he decided that he liked the feel of. Her body tensed up again, he could feel the muscles in her back tensed up even more. What am I doing? Nick moved away and sat up.

He shook her a little. “Lana,” he said “Turn on your stomach.”

She heard him and turned on her stomach slowly. He got off the bed and retrieved some body lotion from her bathroom.

“Lana.” He whispered in her ear. “Take off your shirt.”

She shook her head. “I’m too tired,” she moaned.

Nick put some lotion on his hand and then started to massage her shoulders. His hands worked into the tensed up muscles. Alana tensed up more, so he stopped.

“Alana, I’m trying to relax your muscles,” he said. “Take a deep breath and exhale.”

She took and deep breath and exhaled, making her feel more relaxed. His hands feel so good,

“Why am I tensing up?” She asked him in a sleepy voice.

“I don’t know,” Nick answered “Do you not want me to touch you or something?”

“No, no, no, it’s not that Nick,” She said turning around to sit up and face him. “I’m just not used being pampered."

He chuckled. “Well get used to it for a while. You have been overworking yourself too long. Let someone else pamper you for once,” he contested. “So take off your shirt.”

She looked at him with widened eyes. “No.” she said firmly. “I don’t want you looking at me.”

Why doesn't she want me to look at her? She doesn't know how beautiful she is.

He laughed again. “Just pull it up so that I can rub your back,” he said.

Before she could say or do anything again, he quickly snatched it and pulled it over her head, then tossing it on the floor. She yelped and pulled the covers up over her chest.

“Why did you do that?!?” she asked. “Are you crazy?”

Does he really want to touch me?

Nick laughed at her comment. “Yes, now lay on your stomach, so I can rub your back.”

She hesitated for a minute and then gave in. She laid on her stomach as she heard the click of the lamp next to her turn on.

“What are you doing?” she demanded.

Nick straddled her back and put lotion on his hands. Before she could say anything else, her tense body gave into the feeling of his strong hands on her shoulders and back. He worked his hands over the back of her neck, upper shoulders, and lower back over and over again. Alana let out a pleasurable sigh making Nick smile.

Her skin feels so soft, I don't want to stop...This isn't right, or is it?

“Do you feel better?” he asked laying next to her.

She nodded and curled up next to him and fell asleep still wanting the feel of his hands on her skin.
~**********~