- Text Size +
Nick stared at Alana's bare back as the group of friends walked down the street. If only I could touch her, but not now...what would the guys think?

Frank and a couple of the other guys' bodyguards had accompanied them. She was walking next to Brian, while A.J. was walking next to Nick.

He saw that she had a tattoo on her lower back. It was a tribal design with an angel fish in the middle and on the ends. It was the span of her entire lower back and had a lot of detail and color. He had never noticed it, not even the night before when they were in the jacuzzi when she had on her two-piece bathing suit. Why didn't I notice that before? I think it looks sexy...

A.J. slapped his shoulder and got his attention.

"Stop staring," he whisphered "It's not nice."

Nick looked over at his friend and noticed that he was staring at her backside too. Keep your eyes to yourself buddy...she's spoken for.


He wacked the back of A.J.'s head.

"Lana!" he tattled "A.J's lookin' at your ass!"

She turned around and laughed at them, as did Brian.

"You started it!" A.J. protested pointing at Nick.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Now boys!" Alana said, breaking up the playful fight between the two of them. "No need to fight over my ass, there is plenty to go around."

They all laughed as they walked into the entrance of the strip mall.
~**********~

The four friends split up. A.J. went with Brian and Nick went with Alana. They had all agreed to meet up in two hours for something to eat.

Alana stood in front of Victoria's Secert, then looked at Nick and Frank. Nick raised his eyebrows in excitement and followed her, with Frank not far behind. Mmm...I'd love to see her in some sexy underwear...though she's makes me hot no matter what she wears. She starting to browse the table where there were thongs on sale: Buy 3 for $25. He watched her pick up one, look at it and then another. Nick wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Nick," she breathed in his ear as she put the pair of pink lace thongs back on the table. "What are you doing?"

He ran his hands over her bare back softly. She closed her eyes and pressed her face into his neck. His hands felt good on her back. Does he know what his touch does to me? I can't let him see that I want him...He ran his fingers lightly over her lower back and then rested them on her hips, just above her jeans.

"Get whatever you want," he whisphered in her ear, sending tingles down her body. "I got it." And maybe someday I'll see you in it...

She pulled back from him a bit and looked at him.

"Why?" she asked. "I have my own money."

"Because I said so," Nick answered as he held her close to him again.

Alana pulled away from him, but he caught her hand in his. She wasn't used to this much attention from him. She let him take her hand. He entwined his fingers through hers and walked around the store hand in hand. This is too good to be true...Is this real?
~**********~

Alana looked at the bag she was carrying from Victoria Secrets. She felt kind of guilty letting Nick pay for everything, but he insisted. She had picked up six new pair of underwear, three new bras, and a silk short nightgown, all with his help of course.

He had his arm wrapped around her waist and was talking on his cell phone to Brian. Frank was walking behind them. Not many people noticed Nick today for some reason. Was it because he was wearing a hat or that it was a Monday afternoon and everyone was either working or in school?

He led her into a pricey clothing store and to the men's section. He was still talking to Brian. She walked to the wall of jeans and picked up a pair of dark blue ones and looked at them. Nick smiled at her as he nodded in agreement.

"No, we're over at LaRonzo's. I'm gonna buy some new clothes," Nick said in his cell phone as he picked up a lavendar shirt and gave it to Alana.

He wandered over to the dresser section of the men's department and she followed behind him with the two clothing items in her arms. He picked up a pair of black dress slacks in his size, and then walked over to a rack of dressy shirts.

"You own too much black," Alana said, taking the pants out of his hands and replacing them with a dark gray pair.

He smiled and pulled her close to him and gave her a small kiss on her lips. She was stunned for a minute, then followed him as he picked up a soft blue button down dress shirt and a matching sport coat to match the gray pants. He went over to the tie rack.

"Which one?" he asked.

"Do you have a special occasion that you need to go to or something?" she asked, picking up a striped blue tie that matched his shirt.

"Yes, We are taking you out to dinner tonight. So we have to find you a dress," Nick answered putting the tie over his shoulder.

"But you've already spent too much on me already!" she protested.

And I want to keep spending more on you. It's not about the bucks, its about you baby...

He put his fingertips on her lips to silence her.

"Who's we?" she asked beneath his fingers.

He laughed at her and ran his hand down the side of her face.

The guys and I are all going out to dinner. They are bringing their other halves. Well, A.J. and Howie and bringing dates. I want to bring you," he answered

"But..." she started to say.

Nick silenced her this time by pressing his lips to hers again. She openedly invited his awaiting tounge into her mouth. He rested his hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her and kissed him back. He's such an amazing kisser.......I know I'm crossing over the line of ''just friends''...but who the hell cares?

"Ahem!" a voice said loudly, causing them to break apart quickly.

He looked and saw A.J. and Brian. Alana could feel her face turn red with embarassment. Nick picked up his pile of clothes and grabbed her hand, heading up to cash out.

A.J. raised his eyebrows at Brian.

"You know about that?" A.J. asked as they followed.

"Nope, not a clue," Brian answered.
~**********~