- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
UPDATE
Hey guys! Thanks for waiting so patiently! Hope you enjoy! Thank you for reading
Nick woke himself up with a hard coughing fit. He rubbed his chest to help sooth the pain after the last heavy cough left his throat. This sucks. Maybe a nice, hot shower will help. He grabbed some clothes and made his way to the bathroom down the hall. As the water in the shower warmed up to the right temperature, he stripped out of his clothes and stepped in.

His thoughts drifted back to the last night. A smile spread across his face as he remembered the passionate kiss that he had shared with Alana. She’s my world. I adore her so much. How can I show her that I’m always going to be there for herHe finished washing his body and enjoyed the hot water for a few minutes longer than he anticipated. He towel dried his hair and then put the towel in the white hamper that was next to the bathroom sink. He reached for the clothes that he had put on the toilet and slipped on the black gym shorts and long sleeved white shirt.

The sun was bright as Nick went back into the guest room to retrieve his cigarettes and lighter. His hands were shaking from the lack of nicotine in his system as he quietly went downstairs to the back door. As he passed the living room, he noticed that Alana was curled up on the couch wrapped up in a thick book. I just need a quick one; I hope she doesn’t see me. He knew that he shouldn’t be smoking, not with the way his throat felt. His hands continued to shake as he turned the knob of the door and went outside.

Alana jerked her head to the sound of the door closing in the kitchen. Was Nick finally up? Did he feel any better than the previous night? Wanting to know the answers, she put her book on the coffee table down and got up from her comfortable position on the couch. The weather outside was warm and sunny. Nick was sitting in a patio chair with a half-smoked cigarette in his hand and his head leaning against the padding of the chair. He looked as if he was enjoying the warmth as she watched him through the screened in door.

She let him be and raided the cupboards to make something for lunch. She opened a can of tuna fish, mixed it up and started to make two sandwiches as she heard the door open. He smiled as he saw her make lunch for both of them. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up against him. She instantly relaxed against his touch. This feels so nice. This feels like a dream, maybe if I just wake up… She quickly tossed away the thoughts and came back to the reality of the situation. He was still standing there, with his arms wrapped around her, holding her. It wasn’t a dream, it was all real.

Alana turned herself around so that she was looking up at Nick. His ocean blue eyes looked back at her and he smiled as he pulled her closer to him. She reached her hand up and caressed the back of his neck. I want him so bad, but it’s too soon, isn’t it? He leaned her back up against the kitchen counter and planted a soft kiss on her temple. She embraced him in a hug and he hugged her back. She felt so safe in his arms, like no one was going to hurt her, again.

Nick let go of her as he let out a cough as he covered his mouth. That was a signal for Alana to continue to make lunch as he got himself a glass of water. They sat at the small wooden table in the kitchen and ate lunch.

“Kevin called this morning,” She said as she took a sip of her water.

He raised his eyebrows in question.

“And?” he asked his voice a little hoarse.

“It’s not for me to tell him where you are,” she answered.

Nick smiled again.

“Good, he doesn’t need to know,” he said, finishing off his sandwich.

“You have to call him back Nick,” Alana replied “You missed an important meeting today.”

He sighed. She was right, but he wanted to stay here, and spend time with her, just the two of them and no one disturbing them. That’s all he wanted, was her and only her.

“They survived just fine without me,” was all he said.

“Just tell me that you’ll call him back,” she said.

Nick didn’t want to call him back, but he knew that he had to. He had a career that was important to him. But he also had a new girl in his life. She’s my priority at the moment.

~**********~
Nick went back upstairs to lay back down as Alana finished cleaning up the kitchen from lunch. She grabbed her book from the coffee table and went upstairs also. The door was left opened halfway opened and she slipped through, closing it quietly behind her. He was curled under the covers and the television was on in the background. The remote was next to him as she saw that a sports channel was on. He must’ve just fallen asleep. She took the remote and put it on the nightstand.

The sun was still shining bright through the window. Alana closed the matching curtains and the room became darker, enough for him to sleep and feel relaxed. She turned on the small lamp next to the bed and made herself comfortable to continue to read her book. A few minutes later, Nick woke himself up again to a coughing fit. He sat up and grabbed a tissue from the nightstand. After he blew his nose, he felt better.

“Hey,” he said softy as he leaned his head near hers.

“Hi,” she said as she looked up from her book, “How are you feeling?”

“Better than last night,” he answered, “Take a nap with me?”

Alana put her put down her book on the floor and crawled under the inviting covers. She laid down so that she was facing Nick. His fingertips ran up and down her cheek. I want you…I want you right now. She leaned in and softly kissed his lips. Her lips were so gentle as he kissed her back. His hand cupped her cheek delicately as he continued to kiss her, his tongue dancing with hers. She smiled against his lips. She was happy. She was happy with Nick.

He softly kissed her lips again and rested his forehead against hers.

“Whatcha thinking about?” he whispered.

She looked down at her hands. Nick’s fingers were laced through hers. Without a doubt, the one thing that was on her mind, one person to be exact; him. You’re always on my mind, no matter what I’m doing. You have no idea what being with you does to me. Alana didn’t know if she should tell him what exactly she was thinking, she didn’t want him to think she was trivial.

He smiled as he watched the thoughtfulness in her face. His lips planted a soft kiss on her temple.

“Tell me what’s on your mind Lana,” he said gently. “It looks like you’ve put some serious thought into whatever it is.”

Did she want to tell him? She wasn’t sure how he would handle her telling him. She wanted him. She wanted him so bad; it ached her heart to tell him. We haven’t really established a title for our relationship, that’s the first issue. But that’s the last thing on my mind because I WANT HIM SO BAD! I have to tell him…now.

The way that she chose to show him was through her actions and not by words. She ran her palm along his jaw line, enjoying the feeling of the stubble and kissed his lips for a moment. Nick caught her lips with his and enjoyed the sensation of her tongue with his. Her fingers trailed down his neck to his shoulder. He felt himself start to grow hard.

It had been a while since he had been with a woman, a real woman. After breaking up with Paris, he had taken a particular liking to the bar scene for a short period of time. Taking up drinking and meeting random females to get his sexual satisfaction was how he took out his frustrations for the first few months after. Now he was with someone he had secretly hungered to be with...her.

Alana tried to remember the last time she felt a desire like this. It’s been way too and long, she thought back to her last sexual encounter, which was more than a year ago. She quickly shut out the past and focused her thoughts on what was happening in the present.

Nick’s hands smoothed over her pink fitted shirt, resting on her waist. His fingers outlined her delicate curves as he moved toward the underside of her breast. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hands touching her. Her lips continued to kiss his as she wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer to him.

Her shirt was lifted up over her head as Nick kissed down the side of her face and stopped as he nibbled at her ear. Oh keep doing that. Her head tilted to the side, her eyes closed, as a soft moan escaped her lips.

Nick smiled as he continued his torture to her ear. So that’s one of her sweet spots. I’ll have to remember that for next time. Alana slid her hands under his white shirt and made contact with his skin. He jerked a bit when she rubbed her hands over his stomach and up to his chest. His shirt had to come off. He stopped for a brief moment and took his shirt off, letting it slide off the side of the bed.

She captured his lips once again and he focused his attention on her purple lace bra. He cupped her covered breast in his hand, enjoying the feeling of the texture in his hand. Alana smile and arched up a little toward his touch. She couldn’t believe this was happening. Finally, after so many times of dreaming of being with him, it was finally happening. Nick’s fingers reached behind her and unclasped the garment that was holding her breasts from his touch. As it fell off she shoulders, he took one of the nipples immediately into his mouth, while his hands fondled the other.

Alana felt like she was she was floating on cloud nine. She felt her body heat rise a few degrees and he continued to give her breasts his full attention. Her fingers in his hair, as she held his head against her, she body responded to his touch as his hand traveled down to the clasp of her jeans. Nick kissed his way back up to her lips and she tugged at the waistband of his black gym shorts.

He pulled away from her for a moment and looked at her. Her face was flush, her lips swollen from the kisses that they had shared, and her body half naked. Her hair was tousled and she offered him a small, shy smile. He returned the smile, knowing that what they were about to share with each other would drastically change everything that they knew.

Nick then lay down on the bed next to her, his hands running down her chest to the tops of her shorts, once again. He felt as if he needed to ask her permission to move forward. I want this to be so perfect for you.

“Lana?” he whispered, making sure this is definitely what she wanted.

She answered him with another passionate kiss. She most certainly wanted this, more than anything right now. This moment was going to bring them closer, closer than they ever were.

“I want this just as much as you do Nick,” she said as she pressed her lips to his ear.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a tight embrace. This woman filled the empty space that was no longer in his heart; he felt like his life was finally complete.

Nick pressed a soft kiss to her lips again and started to work of her shorts, revealing matching purple lace panties. His hardness throbbed through his shorts. He wanted her, wanted her so bad. He wasn’t sure if he could hold off, but he was determined to make it special, for both of them.

As her panties came off, his smoothed his hands up her thighs and greeted her heated wetness. Alana gasped at his touch. He definitely knew where to touch her to make her hot. Nick teased her with his fingers as the light rhythm almost made her release. Not yet...she pleaded as she slowed his hand with hers.

He shoved his shorts and boxers off in one motion, exploiting his erected manhood. Alana could feel his hard on against her thigh. His lips crashed on hers again and she climbed on top of him. Nick let her guide his hard length into her tight, wet opening. A sigh of satisfaction escaped her lips as he slowly entered her.

She started to move, slowing adjusting to him. He groaned as she moved her hips a little faster. Nick reached up and caressed her breast with each hand, teasing the hardened buds. He matched her rhythm, pulling her as close to him as she could. His hands outlined her smooth bottom and she picked up the pace even more. He thrusted deeper into her and she slowed the pace back down.

“Lana,” he breathed, sweat beading at his forehead.

Alana smiled and continued her slow pace.

“You have no idea what you do to me,” he whispered, grabbing her bottom again and gave it a small squeeze.

“And you have no idea what you do to me,” she answered as she ran her hands down his hard chest.

He reached up for her and kissed her furiously, so much so, that her body flooded with heat as he picked up speed, taking her with him. Nick reached down and rubbed her clit, making it harder for Alana to hold out any more. As he continued to rub, she felt almost felt her release. She felt her like her entire body was on fire, all the way down to her feet. He thrusted deeper within her until she let out a small cry, holding her close to him, until he dove one more time and felt his own release.

They just lay there, holding each other, savoring the moment. No words were needed, for they both knew nothing was going to be the same, ever.
~***********~