- Text Size +
“Hey Lindsey!” Ashlee said to Lindsey as she walks through the door, “I got an order for ya! 4127 E. Glass.”

“Oh great. I hate that place, they NEVER tip,” replied Lindsey.

Lindsey begins to bag up her pizzas as Ashlee walked over to the makeline to finish making their breakfast.

“Hey, can I get a bank? Sweet! Cinnamon Rolls! And what the heck are you listening too??” Lindsey asked as she laughs. “Is this the Backstreet Boys??”

“Haahaa, yeah. I’m actually supposed to be on my way to they’re concert in Tacoma, but due to my lack of money...” She runs to the office and back and hands Lindsey a bank. She sighs heavily and says, “There you go..have fun!”

“Oh I will!”



‘ASHLEE!!! What are you doing? Will you PLEASE turn that down?!”

“Sorry Sam! We we’ve been dead all day,” Ashlee relied as she ran up to the front to turn down the radio, “I just sent Lindsey on a break. She really didn’t feel like rocking out to Backstreet Boys, so I said she could go rock out at McDonald’s or something.”

Sam just gave her the same old stern look and said, “Well, find something to do other then jam out. I’m not paying you to be a ‘teeny bopper’.” And he walked outside, got in his truck and left.

Ashlee rolled her eyes and walked to the door and watched him drive out the driveway. She then turned around and walked straight back to the radio and turned it up. It just so happened to be her favorite Backstreet song.

“Hey Mr. DJ, keep playing that song for me..” And she walked into the office just smiling and remembering the silly dance moves she had learned when she first became a fan.

As soon as she had walked into the office, she heard a group of rowdy, probably teenaged boys walk in. She popped in a piece of gum and looked out the crack in the one way office window to make sure she didn’t have hair sticking out her visor and to estimate how many pizzas she’d be having to make. She looked away then stopped dead in her tracks, chewing and all.

“No way,” she whispered to herself. “You have GOT to be kidding me.”