- Text Size +
"Oh my GOD. I'm out..I'm finding somewhere else to eat. Whose with me?" said an impatient Nick.

This boy is REALLY getting on my nerves. Ashlee thought as she gave Nick a look of irritation. She looked outside and noticed that it was snowing..hard.

"Um..uuuh..I.." she just sighed and put her head in her hands. She couldn't believe this was all happening. The best moment of her life and just been ruined by the weather. Stupid snow! I knew there was a reason why I hated snow.

"Hey, listen. Don't worry about him," AJ said as he walked around the counter. "Guys, why don't you all go get McDonalds or something..there is one close by, right?"

"Uhm, yea. Just go to that light and take a left and keep going straight and there's one just up the road."

"Thank you." Nick replied shortly and walked out as fast as he could.

"Do you two want anything?" Howie, the last one out, asked as he was walking out the door.

"No, thank you," said Ashlee.

"Sure. You know what I like."

"Okay. Hey, everything will be fine and don't worry about Nick. He's just..well..just don't worry about him," he then winked and walked out the door.

Ashlee grinned and let out a little chuckle. "What a dork. Now I can tell my friends that I recieved the famous wink of Howie D."

AJ laughed, "Yea. That's Howard for ya. Now. Where's you outlet box, maybe we could flip some switches and figure something out."

Ashlee took him to the office where the outlet box was. She opened it and the both just stared at it. After a good thirty seconds Ashlee finally looked at AJ.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

AJ looked her with a very serious "Yes I do" face, nodded and said, "I have no clue."

Ashlee laughed out loud. "You're a fool!"

AJ laughed, "Whatever! I can pretend, can't I?"

They both laughed and when the laughed died down to a slight chuckle, AJ sighed and looked at Ashlee.

"You really do look familiar. Have I met you before?"

Ashlee wasn't sure of how to feel about the way he was looking at her at the moment.

"The ONLY time that we could have met was August 2 of this year in Ridgefield. I went to the soundcheck and you made a funny face at me when I took your picture, but I highly doubt that you would remember that."

AJ looked down at his feet and thought, Ridgefield..

Ashlee then turned around and walked outside the office with her head to the floor looking at her feet also. AJ turned and watched her walk out and noticed the tattoo on the back of her neck. He then realized that he DID see her that day.