- Text Size +
Mia hung up the phone and grabbed her purse and keys. She is SO lying! This girl’s gonna get a good beating when I get to her house..

Mia walked out to her and as soon as she started it, she off to Ashlee’s. In 5 minutes she pulled into the drive way and noticed a couple of Sunday-Bible-Class type vans parked across the street. What the heck? Oh my God.. What if she’s serious? Mia’s heart started to race. She walked up to the door and knocked. She watched the door knob turn and the door open slowly, “Come on Ash, let me see these Backstreet Boys you speak...of....Oh my...”

“Hi! I’m Nick! Welcome to the home of Ashlee..uuh..”

“Miller,” Ashlee whispered loudly.

“Ashlee Miller!” Nick said excitedly while blocking the door way.

“Hehe..um..hello,” Mia squeaked. She then cleared her throat. “Um, can I come in, it’s um..a little cold out here.”

“Oh. Yea..sorry..”

Mia walked in and saw the entire BSB family scattered amongst Ashlee’s living room.

“Hi!” they all said at once.

“Um, hi,” she smiled and realized that it wasn’t as bad as the movies make it out to be like.

Mia sat down next to Ashlee and she quickly became acquainted with everyone.

A good hour went by before Brian got a call.

“Hello?..Oh! Hey Scott!...Yea, we got dinner....You got us room at where?...the Davenport...” Brian turned to Ashlee and asked, “Is the Davenport a good one??”

“Oh my gosh! Yes! Only the best in town!..and county!”

“What Scott?...Oh yea, we’ll be checking in soon......thirty minutes??..aaaalrighty then..bye.”

“You guys have to go in a half hour?” Mia asked with disappointment.

“Yea..they got us an early flight at 8 in the morning.”

“We’re leaving that early?” AJ looked at Brian then at Ashlee. His stomach sank. I was hoping for a little bit more time with her..he looked down at his hands.

“Yea, dude. We have a show tomorrow, remember??” Nick told him.

“Yea, yea..” he mumbled. Maybe she’s going to the concert.. “Hey, you ladies going to the concert tomorrow?”

Ashlee sighed. “Nope, lack of funds.”

“Oh.” He paused for a moment, then turned to Kevin, “Hey Kev, can I talk to you for a sec?”

Kevin nodded then followed AJ to Ashlee’s room.

“Hey, I think to pay Ashlee back for letting us chill at her house, we should take her and her friend with us.”

“That’s a good idea! I don’t think the other guys would object.”

They walked back and everyone was standing around hugging and saying their goodbyes and thank yous.

“Attention please! AJ has an announcement for you all!!”

AJ gave Kevin a rude look then smiled at Ashlee and Mia, “Kevin and I have decided, since we are the only ones that matter,” he winked at the girls. “Just kidding guys! Any way! We didn’t think the other guys would object with us telling you this, but we are inviting you to join us at our next show. Everything will be taken care of! What do you say girls?”

Mia looked dumbfounded and Ashlee smiled and hugged AJ, “Thank you guy so much!” She turned to Kevin and gave him a hug.

“Yea, I guess that sounds okay,” Nick said smiling.

They spent the next twenty minutes discussing the events for the morning. They all said their good byes once again. AJ was the last one out the door. He handed Ashlee a piece of paper.

“Here’s my number. Call me when you get up so I can wake up.” He smiled and gave her hug. “Thank you so much for everything.” he whispered softly in her ear.

“Your welcome, and thank you,” she whispered back. “I’ll call you in the morning,” she said as she let go of him.

“Kay,” he said as he turned to give Mia a quick hug. “Nice meeting you. See you tomorrow morning!”

“Bye!” The girls said and waved to them as they drove off.