- Text Size +
"I feel really bad about Brian." Howie told them pitifully as they were lining up for their order.
"Oh yeah, do you feel bad about Nick too?" Kevin said sarcastically as he remembered in anger the recent argument that they had in the hospital.
"It was just a misunderstanding, Kevin." AJ replied defending Nick.
"You were part of that argument, you know?"
"What?" AJ asked innocently, "I was just saying at that time that Nick had a point.".
"Quit it guys, here comes Nick and Brian." Howie said gesturing to them.
"Hi." Brian greeted them as they lined up behind them. "Hi." Nick greeted them quietly while falling behind Brian.
"Oh, hi, Nick and Brian." Howie greeted them planting a smile on his face.
"What's up?" AJ butted in.
"We're fine." Nick replied.
At that moment, the line moved and it was AJ's turn to order.
"What can I get you, sir?" the female attendant looked intently at AJ with her blue innocent eyes ready to punch in the order.
"I think I'll have a double quarter pounder with a large coke." AJ replied almost immediately.
"Again?" Nick grinned maliciously, "Don't you think you can order something else?".
"I'll have a large fries and an egg Mcflurry too." AJ told the attendant while she punched in the total.
AJ gave the cash and the cashier gave the change to AJ.
"See you in the table." AJ told Nick and Brian.
"Yeah." Brain replied while Nick told his order to the attendant.

"Get over it, Kevin. You can't argue with Nick forever." Howie told him while he was eating his burger.
"Yeah, I can't argue with him forever, but I can't stand him now." Kevin replied in frustration, slightly raising his voice.
"Um... can we have a seat?" Brian asked them uncertainly.
"Yeah, sure." Kevin replied almost knocking over his coke in surprise.
Nick looked hesitantly at his cheeseburger before eating it.
"Were they talking about me?" Nick asked himself thoughtfully while he bit into his burger.
They were quiet for a moment, then AJ started conversing tiredly, "We are so quiet today.".
Brian sighed looking briefly at each of them. Kevin and Nick were staring angrily at each other, while AJ and Howie were eating nervously. Brian then suddenly wished that they weren't as divided as they were currently. He felt very insecure, and he had that impulse of leaving everything behind. But he stubbornly resisted that temptation and put away the nervousness and fear that have so long lingered in his mind. He decided to be the one to make things right.
"What happened to you, guys?" Brian asked them questioningly.
He felt the strength that he so longed for grow strong in him and his confidence increase.
"We're suppose to be the Backstreet Boys and look how divided we are now." Brian continued expressing the deep thoughts that lingered in his heart for so long.
He felt the eyes of other people from other tables looking at them. It definitely stopped conversation in those groups, when they realized that they were in the same room with the Backstreet Boys. Brian didn't care about the eyes upon him, he knew he had to speak his mind this time.
"We're sorry, Brian. We didn't mean for it to be that way." Kevin apologized somberly.
Nick having heard this eased from his boiling rage.
"We should always try to become the best we can be. That's our purpose as humans anyway, right?"
"Right." AJ replied rather happily good to see that Brian was becoming himself already.
"We were given the privilege to sing together and we shouldn't take it for granted." Brian continued, "We should always remember to stand together and look forward in expectation.".