- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is probably the last chapter I post before school starts. Hope you like it and please send your feedback.
Leighanne hugged Alex as she sobbed a smile lighting up her face.
“Alex, its okay.” she told her soothingly, “I can help you contact him.”
“You can?” Alex released herself from her hug, her eyes glistening with hope.
“Brian met Nick on a plane. He has his new phone number and e-mail. Maybe he could find a way to bring you together…”
“Oh, thank you, thank you! This means so much to me!” Alex hugged her as she was overcome with joy.
“I know.” Leighanne replied knowingly.
“But,” Alex asked, “what if he doesn’t want to see me? What if he doesn’t want to forgive me?”
Her happy moment was momentarily stopped as her insecurities took over.
“We can only hope for the best.” Leighanne replied, “If he doesn’t forgive you, who cares? At least you apologized to him.”
Alex looked at Leighanne, her green emerald eyes full of determination.
“I’ll tell him that I’m sorry for all the stuff I’ve let him go through, that I love him, and that I miss him so much.” she said.
“That’s the spirit, girl.” Leighanne said to her encouragingly.
“That the truth so he deserves to know it.” Alex replied near tears, “I just hope he accepts my apology because I’m really, really sorry for all the things I let him go through.”
“I know he will, I know he will.” Leighanne told her soothingly as she hugged her while she cried.

Brian rummaged through his file cabinet until he finally found what he was looking for.
His hands trembled as he pulled out the folder labeled “Articles 220”.
He didn’t dare look at the contents of the folder knowing what they were about or whom they were about.
He immediately went to Nick’s room carrying the folder alongside him.
“What is it, Brian?” Nick questioned him concernedly as he entered the room.
He noticed the folder Brian clutched in his hand and he knew it had something to do with the questions which were still unanswered in his head.
Brian sat down on the couch and looked through the folder until he found a magazine clipping.
He showed the clipping to Nick.
He ruffled his hair nervously as Nick read the article grimly.
Nick furrowed his brow as he read the magazine clipping.
The article was dated nearly a month ago.

Will Backstreet Boy Be Kicked Out Of Group Permanently?

Rumors have been said that Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell would be kicked out of the Backstreet Boys by his four band mates: Kevin Richardson, Howie Dorough, AJ Mclean, and Nick Carter due to his lack of commitment and dedication to the group.
A woman who alleged she saw all four of them talking said they were planning to ditch him for being too self-occupied.
“They met in an expensive restaurant in downtown LA;” she recalled the encounter, “Brian wasn’t with them and they were telling horrible things about him. I couldn’t resist not listening to their conversation since I was a big fan of Backstreet Boys, especially Brian.”
“So what are some of the things they said to each other about Brian?”
“They’re too horrible, if Brian reads this article, he’s going to be really shocked. I don’t want to put the burden on him.”
Even with this conversation out in the open, the Backstreet Boys have neither confirmed nor denied these reports.


Nick didn’t need anymore confirmations. He knew Brian’s point.
“Are… are they true?” Brian asked.
Nick looked at Brian who was in the verge of tears.
Nick felt tears build up in his own eyes.
“I’m so sorry, Brian, very sorry.” he whispered hoarsely.
Brian burst into tears and cried his heart out.
Even a million tears wouldn’t compare to the weight of his words.