- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this new chapter! Sexual Content within. Please leave feedback! :-)
Nick’s heart began to beat faster as he awaited Lucky’s next words. A million thoughts crossed his mind as he waited her for to finish her sentence.

“Nick, I have to tell you. I never liked Jesse. I was only flirting with him to make you jealous. I was so hurt by what happened last night; I figured I’d just get back at you by making you sweat a little. It was childish and immature of me. I’m sorry.” She said, using her best puppy-dog face to entice him into accepting her apology.

Nick let go of the breath he was unaware he was holding and pulled her into his arms, using his hand to pull her head to his chest. He began breathing regularly again and kissed the top of her head. “Of course I accept your apology. I guess I deserved it. I’m sorry too.”

She pulled away from him only to look up into his eyes and kiss him so softly it felt as if a butterfly was fluttering across his lips. The kiss was soft, yet spoke volumes of the passion flowing between the two. She slid her fingers into his and applied a little pressure, silently acknowledging how happy she was to be with him.

The two re-entered the room just in time for them to see a tiered cake being wheeled to Lucky and Nick’s table. It was alight with twenty-seven candles. Twenty-six of them were for her years and one was for good luck. She laughed as she heard an extremely exaggerated poor rendition of “Happy Birthday” and blew out her candles. She wished the same wish she’d had since her twelfth birthday. She wished for happiness.

She smiled at Nick after blowing out the candles and saw him wink at her. The cake was whisked away and cut up for all of the guests to enjoy and everyone returned to their seats. The cake was served and all of the guests talked quietly among themselves.

About an hour after the cake had been served, the DJ really began to crank up the music. Lucky laughed as she watched everyone get down on the dance floor. When the DJ played “Hey Mr. DJ”, she watched as Kevin looked at all of the Boys and they broke out into the routine that came so naturally.

Lucky laughed along with the Backstreet women and smiled at the thoughts of her new found family. Once the song was over, the familiar chords of Lonestar’s “Amazed” came over the speakers, and Lucky saw Nick walking up to her.

He looked stunning in his white dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He had loosened his black tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of the shirt. His hair was tossed over to the side and the truest smile Lucky had ever seen crossed his lips.

He slowly approached her and offered his hand to her. She placed hers in his and he pulled her into his arms. He placed her arms around his neck and pulled her body close to his and she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Without realizing it, they ended up in the middle of the dance floor.

Nick began to sing the words softly in her ear, and Lucky opened her eyes to look up at him to realize that everyone had left the floor. Everyone was watching Nick and Lucky with endearing gazes and Lucky could feel the deep pink blush warming her cheeks.

“Nick…” Lucky said, growing slightly embarrassed.

“Shh, I know. Just dance with me.” Nick said and easily pulled her head back to his shoulder. He continued to sing softly in her ear and she finally just closed her eyes and did as he asked.

Once the song ended, Nick and Lucky stood on the floor still and silently. Lucky smiled to herself as Nick placed a sweet kiss on her forehead and then she heard some cheering. She looked up to see Aaron and the rest of the Carter siblings cheering and clapping, getting the rest of the crowd to join in.

Lucky didn’t know what to do other than curtsy and laugh. She looked at Nick and smiled straight into his heart.

About an hour later, the party was winding down and Lucky was standing at the exit and thinking everyone for coming. She stared at the mountain called a table filled with gifts from her friends, loved ones, and co-workers. She stared at it wide-eyed as she and the Carter clan were the only ones left.

“How am I going to open all of these and thank every single person? Hell, how am I going to get them all out of here?” Lucky asked as Nick strode up beside her, placing his arms arm her waist.

“Don’t worry, the hotel will take care of it. Are you ready to get out of here?” Nick asked and placed a seductive kiss on the side of Lucky’s neck.

“Nick! Not in front of your brother and sisters!” Lucky said and playfully smacked his hand. “Where are they staying tonight?”

“In the apartment. And you and I are going to spend the night in your hotel room.” Nick said, standing in front of her wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

“Oh really? You’re going to trust them in this city?” She asked, mocking his words from the night before.

“I trust them, but I don’t trust us all alone in a beautiful room with the cityscape in the background. Do you?” Nick asked and leaned in to kiss her passionately, without waiting for her answer.

“No, not at all. And I like it.” She said and pulled him by his tie towards the door where his family was waiting.

Nick tossed the apartment keys to Aaron and gave them instructions not to mess up the rooms. He also gave them a quick speech about being responsible and to take a guard with them if they felt the urge to leave and go out.

After parting ways, Nick looked at Lucky and pulled her as fast as he could to the elevator. Once inside, he pushed her up against the cool metal wall and began kissing her lips first and then began trailing down the side of her neck.

She let out a grateful groan and leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Just then, they heard the sound of the elevator bell and the sound of a clearing throat. Nick looked at Lucky and then at the awaiting couple and just gave them a knowing smile.

Nick pulled Lucky down the hall to her room. He fumbled with the key, but eventually they made their way into the large suite. Lucky breathed in a surprised gasp as she looked around to see the room alit with candles. The drapes covering the ceiling to floor length windows had been thrown back and the New York City skyline was the background to their passionate venture.

She turned to look at Nick and he was smiling at her. “Do you like it?”

“I absolutely love it. I’m just … speechless.” Lucky said and Nick walked towards her.

“That’s ok, because our next activity won’t require speech, it’s completely optional.” Nick said. He walked over to where Lucky stood and cradled her face in his hands. He looked deep into her eyes before closing his own and planting a telling kiss on her lips. It told of passion, enthusiasm, sex, and many more unspoken emotions.

In a bold and daring move, Nick moved his hands from her face so that he was now cradling her body and surprised Lucky by literally sweeping her off of her feet and walking over to the bed. He threw down the comforter and laid her down. She laid back and Nick crawled up beside her. He lightly touched her face with his fingers and she closed her eyes in anticipation. Kissing her deeply, he moved so his body was hovering slightly over hers. His hands never left her face and she brought hers up to captured his wrists. She kissed him back and moved her hands up his arms to his tie. She expertly maneuvered it from around his neck and moved down to the buttons in his dress shirt.

“Lucky, wait.” Nick’s voice broke the silence and their craze.

“What? Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong?” She asked, her cheeks flushed a healthy pink.

“Yes, I mean, no. Everything’s great. I just want to make sure that you’re one hundred percent positive about this.” Nick said and Lucky was touched by this intimate and caring concern. If she hadn’t already, she would have fallen in love with him at that instant. She smiled at him and opened her eyes wide.

“I’ve never been more positive about anything in my entire life. Now get back here.” She said and pulled his body back over hers. She welcomed the weight and pressure he applied as he moved his hands to the side of her dress where he quickly found a zipper.

He pulled it down slowly and then pulled the dress down to her waist. They broke their kiss long enough for Nick to savor the sight before his eyes. Lucky’s breasts were shaped perfectly for him and he brought his hands up to express just that. Lucky arched her back into his touch and bit out a throaty moan. Nick smiled at her beauty and returned to kissing her.

Squirming with excitement, she unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off of him, his undershirt quickly following. She pulled his now naked top to hers and felt for the first time their bare skin. Overcome with awareness and sexual intensity, Lucky all but came just from the simple contact of their skin. She groaned loudly and he plunged his tongue into her mouth, widely sweeping it and gathering her taste on his tongue.

As Nick broke contact, Lucky tried to protest only to moan in pleasure as Nick took one of her hardened peaks in his mouth, and expertly moved his hand over the other. The slight twisting of her already hard nipples made the spot between her legs grow excruciatingly hot and increasingly wet. Once again arching her body into his, silently screaming for more, Lucky realized that Nick pulled emotions and sensual feelings from her that she wasn’t aware she was capable of.

He left her breasts and made a trail of kisses down her stomach, the cool air hitting her skin and making her more and more turned on. Once Nick reached her hips, he pulled off the rest of her dress and marveled at the sight before him. Lucky was wearing only a pair of dark blue lacy boy-cut underwear. Nick looked up at her and put a finger on its lacy edge.

“Not … fair.” She managed to breathe out. And without waiting any longer, she flipped from under him and worked her way down to his belt buckle. She expertly removed both the belt and his pants in one swift motion. “There. Even playing field.” Lucky said as she cautiously slipped her hand under Nick’s plain boxer-briefs.

It was Nick’s turn to express his sexual frustration as Lucky carefully touched his entire length with butterfly like touches. If possible, he grew harder beneath her touch and begged to be let free. He placed his hand along Lucky’s and drew it out, only to have her push down his underwear, along with her own.

She moved so that he was now lying on his back. He looked at her through dilated pupils and surprise crossed his face. She instructed him to lay back and fold his arms behind his head. He wasn’t allowed to touch or help her. He audibly swallowed and closed his eyes, awaiting her next move.

As she watched Nick close his eyes, Lucky thought to herself, “Thank God. Now he won’t see if I mess up.” She began at his mouth and kissed her way down his body. But instead of going quickly, she moved slower than a snail’s pace. She wanted to make sure that she drew every last teasing bit of sex from him, until he was close enough to orgasm, but not until he was in her mouth.

She kissed along the center line of his stomach and when she reached his bellybutton, she dipped her tongue in and Nick gave his hips a little jerk, begging her to find her way to him. She felt his hard erection pushing against her stomach and it took everything she had not to abandon her mission and pull him inside of her.

Finally, she kissed around his pelvic area and watched him grow harder. She finally decided that it was time to end his torture, or maybe it was just going to begin. She placed one painted fingertip at the base of his penis and carefully moved it upward to its wet tip. She replaced her finger with her tongue and recreated her earlier movements.

She was about to take him in her mouth when she heard Nick mumbling. She looked up, hoping to hear him better, and saw that he was saying, “Oh fuck, oh fuck.” Smiling to herself, she pulled his entire length into her mouth. Nick moaned in happiness and his hands went from behind his head to grabbing the sheets on the bed. He pulsated in her mouth, just seconds away from explosion, when she pulled away.

“What the … wait, Lucky, what?” Nick asked, eyes still closed. She kissed the tip of his nose and then returned to her venture. Once again she pulled him into her mouth, creating a rhythm with her tongue, teeth and mouth. It took only seconds before Nick came in her mouth. This emotional and intimate time was something that Lucky was experiencing for the first, true time with someone she knew loved her.

Moving away from Nick, she rested her hand on his heart, hoping it would slow his heart beat soon. “Baby, are you ok?” She asked and curled her body next to his. “I hope that was good for you.”

Nick looked at her to see that she had lowered her gaze to somewhere beyond the bed and he tipped her chin up to him. He kissed her full on the mouth with more emotion than he’d ever felt. “That was better than ever, thank you.” He suddenly got jealous of the thought that anyone else had ever received that kind of treatment or pleasure from her. It was unusual for him to think of his partner’s past sex life, considering they were probably better off not knowing his.

Relaxing a little, Lucky said, “That was my first time. I’m glad you kept your eyes closed. I didn’t want you to see me mess up.”

Her innocence shocked Nick. “Well let me tell you honey, that was done like a seasoned pro.” He kissed her forehead and pulled her close. Not wanting their intimate time to be at an end just yet, Nick flipped Lucky on her back and sat back on his heels, hard once again.

Nick eyed Lucky’s gorgeous body and smiled. She seductively sat back on the pillows, sitting up on her elbows. She licked her lips and gave Nick her best come-hither look, which caused them both to laugh and erased any nerves that were between them.

In his mind, it was his turn to torture her and bring her to the edge. Moving to the end of the bed, the picked up one of her long legs and began kissing the bottom of her foot. Moving to the top, he kissed the tip of her big toe and then made a path up her leg. Once he reached her thigh, he made little nipping actions with his teeth, and tickled her with a quick swipe of his tongue on her quivering flesh.

Lucky sighed when she thought he would soon be dipping his tongue into her centered heat. When he moved away and repeated his travel on her other leg, she whimpered in disagreement. However, once Nick reached the top of her leg again, instead of kissing her throbbing heat, the moved her knees slowly apart, exposing her most private and sensuous part of her body and smiled, knowing that it was all for him.

He took one finger and slowly inserted it into her and began to slowly apply pressure. Her eyes flung open and she called out his name. “Oh … my … GOD. Nick, don’t stop … right there … oh … my … GOD.” Nick continued to push into her with his fingers and she was violently bucking her hips, matching his touches. Suddenly, she grabbed his hand and pulled his gaze to hers. She pulled his fingers out and bore into his soul.

“I can’t … take it … anymore. I want you … inside me … when I come … now!” She demanded and let go of his hand.

Not one to disagree, Nick lunged forward and pulled himself on top of her again. They began moving their hands in free motions, touching everything and anything possible. Before Nick went any further, he found the foil package he had dropped on the nightstand before bringing Lucky to the bed.

“Nick, can I do that for you?” Lucky asked quietly, and innocently met his gaze. His mouth dropped open a little as he handed her the condom without saying a word. She unwrapped it and pulled out the latex layer of protection. Sliding to the top of his hard shaft, Lucky concentrated hard on not breaking it and completely sheathing him.

Nick sat back and couldn’t believe the sheer pleasure he was getting from having Lucky put the condom on him. He watched her face and smiled as he watched her tongue poke out slightly from the left side of her well-kissed lips. When Lucky was done, she climbed under him and right before he leaned down to kiss her, she spoke.

“That was my first time doing that. I hope I did it right.” Blushing, she averted her gaze from Nick’s. He smiled at her and said, “Thank you for allowing me to be your first for that. It was my first time having a woman put a condom on me, and let me tell you, I never want to do it myself again.”

He couldn’t keep himself together any longer and he leaned down and kissed her. With his own knees, he spread her thighs again and closed his eyes as he gently pushed his penis into her for the first time. Groaning simultaneously, Lucky began throwing her hips at him, silently begging him to pick up the pace.

“Come on Nicky, don’t play this game. Make … me … yours.” Lucky demanded in a low, throaty voice. Nick had to hold on for dear life to keep from exploding right then. He knew in his mind that he didn’t want this time to be fast and furious, but he needed to help them both out. He picked up his pace, but was careful not to rock her too hard. He wanted her to be able to do this again in the near future.

As they both climbed higher and higher towards paradise, Lucky screamed out Nick’s name and Nick knew that she had just had her first orgasm. Since he wasn’t ready just yet, he was going to bring her over the edge again so they could come together. He backed off just a little bit and when he heard her whimper in protest, he pulled himself all the way out of her warm heat and slammed back into her. This time, he was going to get things going.

After a few more strong and meaningful thrusts, he felt Lucky’s muscles begin to spasm and that caught him off guard, causing him to explode as she too fell over the edge. She pulsed around his thick member for longer than she could ever remember and enjoyed an amazing orgasm.

Nick collapsed on top of her and kissed her forehead. He rolled off of her and disposed of the used condom, smiling at all of the firsts they had just shared. Lucky suddenly moved to the other side of the bed and Nick began to wonder if she was ok with what they had just done.

He reached across the large bed, put his arm around her slim waist and pulled her close to him, the curve of her body fitting like a glove in his. He kissed the back of her neck and then rolled her over so he could see her face.

“Is everything ok baby?” Nick asked and wiped a piece of her bangs off of her damp forehead.

“I can’t even explain how I’m feeling right now Nick. That is the best sex I’ve ever had in my life and it was …” she trailed off.

“It was better than sex, what just happened between us Lucky; that was making love.” Nick said and kissed her lips softly, reassuringly.

She smiled up at him and wrapped her arms tightly around him and murmured a thank you against his bare chest. She wiggled so they were both on their backs with their arms securely around one another.

Before falling asleep, she heard Nick whisper in her ear, “Happy Birthday Lucky.” She smiled and before she knew it, she was drifting off into a peaceful sleep filled with dreams of her and Nick making love, over and over and over again.

*****


Lucky woke up a little later and looked at the clock and saw that it read 4:39 a.m. She smiled and stretched her sore muscles. Nick had rolled away from her at some point in the night and she missed the warmth of his body next to hers.

His naked back was turned to hers, so she took her fingers and slowly traced the middle line, enjoying being in the moment with him, even if he was asleep. She leaned over and kissed his shoulder and then reached her hand around to his front and found that he was hard in his sleep. She smiled and kissed his shoulder again. She cupped his long member and began to stroke it.

“Fuck …” He moaned aloud. “Don’t start something you can’t finish Lucky,” he mumbled quietly.

She leaned up next to his ear, her hand never leaving his penis, “I never do.”

She watched him smile in a sexy “I’m gonna get some” smile and continued to move her hand up and down his shaft. She pulled them away only long enough to lick her fingers and return them to his throbbing member. He sucked in a deep breath as he felt the mixture of wet and cool air hit his already sensitive skin.

Still stroking, she quickened the pace. After only a few more strokes with some extra squeezing, Nick came on her hand. His face was lit with pure pleasure. He was about to hand her a tissue from the nightstand when he saw her licking her fingers.

The sight made him instantly hard again. “Damn baby, do you see what you do to me?” Nick asked as he reached up and touched her face.

She smiled playfully and said, “So, does this mean we’re serious?”

He nodded and pulled her face down to his and then proceeded to show her just how serious they were.

*****


When they both woke up much later that day, Lucky wrapped herself in the sheets of the bed and sat up. Her hair was a mess, her make-up was probably all over her face, but damn did she feel sexy. Nick was the only person she’d ever slept with to make her feel beautiful.

She saw Nick was also awake and staring at her. She smiled and leaned down to kiss him softly. She cuddled up against him and closed her eyes in peace. Something inside of her decided to make a drastic decision at that very moment in time.

Sitting up quickly, she pulled away from Nick and said, “Before this goes any farther, there’s something I have to tell you. I have to be honest with you.”

Nick too sat up and took her hands in his, but she pulled away. His eyes filled with tears that were threatening to fall at any moment. He looked at her, wordlessly asking her to break the news to him.

“I’m not really a Personal Assistant.” She said and boldly held eye contact. His expression was quizzical, but he didn’t say anything, so Lucky continued. “I’m an agent with the FBI.”

Nick’s eyes opened wide and his mouth fell in shock. “You’re a what?!” He jumped off of the bed and pulled on his discarded boxers from the night before. Lucky too stood up and ran to the door, hoping to keep him in the room with her.

“I’m with the FBI. I was sent here to work on a special case.” She said.

“Oh, so you’re just getting close to me to do some work?” Nick asked. His eyes filled with hurt and one of the tears fell down his cheek. He walked over to the window and defensively crossed his arms over his chest.

“Never. The job’s not about you. It has NOTHING to do with you. My supervisor talked to Johnny and he said that you needed a PA, and that was the only in he could find for me without too many people speculating.” Lucky tried to explain. In an instant, she was by Nick’s side at the window.

She pulled his face to hers and stared at him. “I’m investigating Jesse Black for extortion and embezzlement of funds. From Kevin.”

Nick’s gaze again went wide-eyed and surprise replaced the hurt in his eyes. “Jesse? Our drummer? And Kevin? Daddy of the group Kevin? The one that NOTHING bad ever happens to?”

“Yes, Jesse the drummer and yes Daddy Kevin. Have you ever noticed the similarities in their looks?” Lucky asked as she guided Nick by the elbow back to the bed. She pushed him down so they were laying together, hoping the loving feeling would replace his mistrust of her.

“I have, but I never really thought anything of it. Do you guys have any evidence or proof?” Nick asked as he relaxed back in her arms and absently played with a piece of her hair.

“I can’t really give out any details, I could get into major trouble for divulging as much as I have, but I just couldn’t continue to fall in love with you and lie to you about this. Nick, you have to promise me that you won’t mention any of this to Kevin just yet. We’re waiting for the right moment.” Lucky pleaded. Nick kissed the top of her hair.

“Well, to be honest, I knew you couldn’t possibly be a personal assistant. You were awful!” Nick laughed and Lucky too relaxed.

“Hey! I was a secretary for three weeks! That’s the only training I had! And you weren’t that easy to handle mister!” Lucky said, smiling at him, knowing that he wasn’t happy that she had lied, but glad that he took it better than she expected.

“So, you’re falling in love with me, huh?” Nick asked as a beautiful smile crossed his lips.

“Well, about that. No, I’m not falling in love with you. It’s already happened.” She said and blushed, but kept his gaze.

“I can’t believe this. Lucky, I’ve loved you for such a long time. Since before you and Hunter were together. I just didn’t know how to tell you.” Nick said and he too, blushed.

Uncomfortably, Lucky shifted on the bed next to him and said, “About that … I already knew …”