- Text Size +
Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“Wow Alex, this is a nice room,” Annie said heavily as she looked around the suite. “Do you bring all your roadies and groupies here?” she teased as she set her bags down.

“Not all, just the ones I want to get to know better,” he said seductively as he walked towards her. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into him. He leaned into her, brushing his lips against hers, looking for a signal to do more. She sighed a little, and he knew he was making her nervous, an upper hand he liked to have. He moved his lips away from hers and to her ear, breathing heavily while doing so. “Am I making you nervous?” he hissed into her ear. He felt her shifting against him, trying to calm herself.

“No, umm, well, ye…no, why?” she stammered, trying to get her composure. Why is he doing this to me? She frantically thought to herself. I have been with enough guys to know all the tricks, and I’ve never let a man affect me this way. She continued thinking to herself instead of talking to him, and he knew she was trying to retain her self-control. He started to kiss her neck gently; letting his lips just graze her milky white skin, allowing his hot breath to pound on her. “D*mn,” she said moaned aloud, not meaning to.

AJ pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. They were a brilliant shade of green, similar to her cousin’s, but lighter. There were many things about Annie that were similar to her cousin, but nothing really exactly the same. Annie’s hair was naturally the same color as Andrea’s, but she dyed it a mesmerizing shade of reddish brown. Her hair was just a touch shorter than Andrea’s, but instead of curls, there were little crimps and waves, just enough to keep it from being stick straight. While Andrea was short, just over 5’, Annie was very tall, about 5’10”, but like her cousin, she had curves that should have come with warning labels.

“If you don’t want to do this, we don’t have to,” AJ said, in awe that he was actually saying those words to a woman he wanted to have so badly. He sincerely meant it, he did not want to push her into anything, but he hoped with all his might that she wouldn’t say no. There was something different about this girl, and he knew it.

“No, that’s the thing, that’s why this is so hard,” she said, trying to turn away from AJ. He grabbed her arm, not allowing her to. “I want to do this so badly, but I don’t know if it’s for the right reasons. I don’t know if I’m doing it to fill a void, or because I know this, us, can’t go anywhere serious, or because you’re you, or because….” AJ pressed his lips against hers so tightly she couldn’t finish her sentence. She was so unsure of what was happening, so she did all she could at that moment; she kissed him back, parting her lips and allowing his tongue to enter her mouth.

They kissed passionately, barely taking the time to come up for air. Annie moved her hands down his back and around to his front, unbuttoning his shirt as they kissed. She threw his shirt off his shoulders and felt it fall to the floor. She moved her target to his belt buckle and un-hooked it with one easy swipe. She unbuttoned his pants and he let them fall down his legs and onto the floor. Her final move was eliminate his boxer shorts, which was not much of a challenge she found out, because he had done it for her.

She ran her fingers down his back and onto his ass. It felt tight and firm under her hands. She heard him moan as she moved her contact point around to his growing member.

“Nice,” she said, giggling, knowing she now had the upper hand.

“Yeah, but now that you’ve seen mine, I get to see yours,” he groaned as he lifted her shirt over her head. “I love it when they succumb to my powers,” he joked, as he ran his hands over her bare breasts. He moved down her body, letting his fingers trickle down her breasts, to her ribs, and down her stomach. When he reached her fastened pants, he quickly undid them and she wiggled her hips and eased her way out of them. “Wow, it’s my lucky day,” he said noticing she didn’t have anything on under her pants. “No bra and no panties, that’s my kind of girl.”

“Oh, I’m pretty sure you’ll find a lot of reasons why I’m your kind of girl,” she said seductively and she pushed him onto the bed. It was almost and hour and a half later when they lay down next to each other, catching their breath and dripping with sweat. Neither of them said a word, AJ just held Annie in his arms as they drifted off to sleep.