- Text Size +
Chapter 9

Chapter 9

          Nick and Caryss ran down the hallway toward Caryss’s suite after exiting the elevator on the 15th floor. They would stop every few feet and thrust their tongues into each other mouths ferociously, causing the heat and desire to build up even more. They were loud and uncontrolled with each burst of hot, wet tongue on tongue action, and soon they had people beating on the walls and peeking their heads out their hotel room doors telling them to be quiet and get a room.

          “We’ve got one, we’re just finding it hard to make it there before we tear each other’s clothes off,” yelled Nick back down the hallway as they approached Caryss’s room and he pushed her against the door to ravish her mouth again.
         
          “You are such a bad boy! You are going to be big trouble, aren’t you Mr. Carter?” she asked playfully as she fished around in her purse for her room key. “Shit! I bet I left it in my purse at Stacie’s place.” She looked up at Nick with an embarrassed look on her face, but he just smiled.

          “No worries baby,” he said as he pulled out his wallet and produced a hotel key. “I have your extra room key right here.”

          Caryss paused and stared at him for a minute, trying to decide if he was borderline stalker or just incredibly determined and resourceful. He spoke before she could, as if reading her thoughts through her intense green eyes.

          “The front desk gave me the other key when I did my walk through this morning before you arrived. I didn’t realize I still had it in my hand until I got back into my car, and then I just shoved it in my wallet, thinking I could give it to you at the meeting. I didn’t remember about it until now when we came into this little predicament.” As he was talking to her, he had started moving in closer and closer to her, and by the time he uttered his last word, his lips were grazing hers and his arms held her tightly to him.

          Caryss just nodded her head and then ran her tongue across his full, soft lips suggestively. He opened his lips apart and she took the hint and darted her tongue in and out of his mouth, flicking it across his lips rapidly as she did so. He moaned and his hands once again began roaming her silk covered body aggressively.

          “You move your tongue like you’ve had a lot of experience using it,” he whispered in her ear as he caressed her breasts over her toga.

          “Wouldn’t you like to know,” she panted, her heat rising from the way he was ravishing her body with his hands. Knowing that she wouldn’t last too much longer in the hallway fully clothed, she ordered him to open the door and take her into the suite.

          Nick slid the credit card style key into the door and when the green light showed, he shoved the door open and after picking Caryss up and playfully slinging her over his shoulder like a caveman on his honeymoon, he walked into the room quickly, slamming the door shut behind him.

          “Nick, ssshhh, we’re already going to get in trouble for being so loud in the hallway.”

          “I just wanted to let everyone down the hall know we made it into our room!” He walked over to the bed and threw her down on it like he was spiking a football, which made her start giggling loudly as she bounced up and down on the plush, cushy bed.

          “Wow, you are Mr. Romance aren’t you?” she asked him once she stopped giggling.

          “I can be,” he responded as he put an arm on each side of her and held his body over hers. He bent his head down and ran his tongue up and down her throat, then moved to the side of her neck and gently placed soft kisses strategically on it. “But I have so much fun with you and my playful side comes out quite strong when I’m around you I guess.” He pulled back from kissing her and stared into her eyes. “Do you not like it?”

          “No, I actually do. I’ve never really had ‘playful’ sex. It’s always been get in, get off, and get out.” She looked away from him, humiliated that she had just admitted to him that the guys in her past basically just used her for sex and then left, and pissed that she just ruined the one night of sex that may not have ended the same as the others.

          “Car, look at me,” he said softly, grabbing her chin with his hand and turning her face back to his. “I’m not going to hurt you like other people have. If you don’t want to do this, it’s fine. We can just talk some more, or I can leave, or whatever you want.” He smiled at her, trying to make her smile back.

          “I want to Nick, I want to so badly. I’m just not sure if my reasons are right. And I’m not sure what’s going to happen after tonight or what I want to happen. I mean, I know what I want to happen, but I--”

          Nick crashed his lips onto hers mid-sentence and kissed with as much passion and promise he could muster. He rolled over so that he was flat on the bed and pulled her on top of him, their lips never disconnecting. When they came up for air, Caryss sat up straight, her legs straddling him, and she unhooked the clasp on her left shoulder, the top of the costume falling down instantly revealing her round, perky breasts. She felt a rise in Nick’s pants and smiled, liking the fact that she excited him.

          He leaned up from the bed, his mouth meeting her supple flesh and she moaned with pleasure as he licked and sucked, then twirled her back around so she was flat on the bed again. He shimmied her dress down her hips, then her thighs, and then her legs, and once it cleared her feet he threw it into the air behind him, forgetting about it completely before it even landed on the ground. His focus was on the beautiful creature before him, and the rest of the night until dawn his focus never changed. The pleased each other over and over until pure exhaustion overcame them and they could physically continue no longer.

          Nick got up from the bed and walked to the refrigerator, grabbing two bottles of cold water out of it. Caryss giggled as she watched his bare ass when he walked. He came back to the bed and handed one of the bottles to her. They gulped the water down quickly, and then climbed under the covers together. Nick picked up the phone and called the front desk to set a wakeup call, and once that was done, he held her in his arms the rest of the night while they slept until the wakeup call sounded five hours later.