- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The next update! Yay! ^_^ Please enjoy the newest addition to the fan fic.
We were walking to the elevator, and I felt really shaky on my legs. He walked a few steps ahead of me, and I guess he was the reason why I couldn’t walk normally on those shoes. Because I got a too good view of his backside, or, to be honest, of his ass. His jeans sat loose on his waist; it felt like they’d drop down each minute. Though I didn’t see the evidence of him wearing any underwear. Hmm...does that mean he goes commando? I licked my lips, hoping that I didn’t ruin my make up. He IS delicious!!!! How else could he be the blonde god? I moved my gaze up; it was bad to only fix my gaze on his booty. Though If I was allowed to, I would have grabbed his ass right now. I wondered how he’d react. I guess the reaction wouldn’t be good. He was trying to be nice to me, but all I could think of was getting in his pants! But looking at his back wasn’t better! Who said that only girls teased with tight clothing? He was wearing a black t-shirt, which showed off his toned body just perfectly . And his back was so wide... I was getting all drooly now. It was all too good we had reached the doors of the elevator. But as it always happened, we had to wait for the elevator to come.
‘’Do you have any preference for where we go for lunch?’’ he asked me, his voice was so enchanting and his smile was just so radiant that it made me melt. In my bed. The naughty thoughts had captured me again, but can you blame me? If you were standing right here in my place, you’d wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him fiercely, since he looks so god damn sexy!!!!

Luckily, the elevator was here so I didn’t have to fight my naughty thought trail. And instead of dragging him back to the room and ripping of his clothes I stepped into the cabin. I clutched my purse tighter; it is the only way to keep my hands from going at him. Whoa! I needed to answer the question.
‘’I guess it’s up to you to choose...I don’t know anything around here...’’ I said weakly, trying to put an innocent look on my face.
‘’I know a nice place...’’ he said quietly, his gaze fixed on me.

I wish I’d know what he thought now. Maybe he thought about how much time he was wasting right now? Suddenly the light in the elevator flickered and went out as the elevator stopped. Impulsively I looked for something to hold on to and...I wrapped my arms around him. To my surprise, he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in his shoulder, feeling so safe in the arms of my blond god. The warmth of his body mixed together with the scent of his cologne and the sound of his heartbeat was how heaven should feel.
‘’Don’t worry, everything will be okay’’ he whispered in my ear, and gently patted my back. Oh my, this was so sweet! If the elevator stands still for a minute longer I’m going to kiss him. No, not like yesterday...more passionately, letting my tongue work with his. That’d be exciting...just like in one of my novels...
Just as I was soooo close to kiss him the lights went on again and I got out of his embrace. Now I had no excuse to hold on to him. Or else he’d think I was clingy.
I turned away from him, acting like I had to fix my hair in the mirror. He wasn’t looking at me; maybe I’d stepped overboard with this?


She acted like she needed to fix her looks, thus avoiding me. I really loved how she clung to me as the lights went out. She was sticking to me so desperately, her body molded into mine. I could swear she was grinding against my crotch!!! But damn, it felt so good! And, no, don’t tell me I wanted to be her knight. Sure, but I have to repeat again and again-I would want to sleep with her. I even wish she had put her hand in my pants...Now you think I’m kinky? Well, what can a guy do if an incredibly hot girl is so close? Well, what can I do if her body is telling me that I leave an effect on her?
What, you say, an embrace doesn’t show sexual energy? Then why could I feel her hardened nipples through the fabric of the dress? Maybe she felt cold, but I don’t believe it. I believe that for at least that moment, she wanted me! And that dress would be so easy to get rid of. Just untie the knot and slide the dress down her gorgeous body...yeah, that’d be a sight! Seeing her in just panties and stilettos...just pure hotness!

The doors of the elevator opened; we stepped out to the lobby, so this meant I had to keep my thoughts away from having sex with her. We walked past the receptionist, remember, the guy who smirked at me last night? To show him I still got the girl I put my arm around her waist and pull her closer. The guy’s face dropped. Yes, I always get the chick I want! At least it looks like it to others.
‘’Nick, I need to pay for my room...’’ she whispered and tries to escape my embrace.
‘’No, you don’t...it’s already done...’’ I said, clutching her tighter.
‘’Nick, you didn’t have to that’s too much expense...I can accept that...’’she whispered in my ear; her face was so close to mine. After what happened in the elevator I felt the urge to kiss her. And I did it. I leaned to her and kissed her lips. I expected rejection, but she answered it, parting her lips so my tongue could enter. The kiss got deeper and deeper and I felt her hands rummaging on my back. Oh god, if a kiss felt like this, how would more feel?

‘’Oh, those young people, they just can’t get their hands off each other.’’ I heard the voice of an elder woman and feel Candy breaking the kiss. Her face was flushed; she looked at me with a bit of shame. Well, we were kissing in the middle of the lobby, there were people around. Hey, everybody’s gotta see how great I am at kissing, right? You think I’m arrogant? Don’t forget-I’m the blond god!

Though Candy continued to look a bit ashamed, especially, as the old lady continued to talk. ‘’And girl, there’s nothing to be ashamed of, if I were you, I would not let him out of bed!’’ The lady grinned mischievously and walked away.
Go granny, that’s exactly what Candy should do. Though first she’d need to get me into the bed...but that, again, wouldn’t be too difficult.
‘’Let’s go to lunch,’’ I said surprisingly casually, but I didn’t let my grip on her loosen. She didn’t act like she’d want to let go of me, good for me; the worst thing I expected was to get smacked, but she didn’t do it. She trembled a bit and I wondered if it was from the cool air in the garage or from what happened in the lobby. Well, anyways I should get back to being a knight, as hard as it might be.

‘’You’ve got a nice car,’’ she mumbled as I opened the door for her to get in.
‘’Thanks, I really like the car,’’ I said, fond of myself that I had impressed her. But hey, this car, my Maserati Gransport Spyder just suited me. Blond Gods need impressive cars, especially convertibles like this one, right?

**
So right now I was in his car. Well, the car was quite impressive, which meant he actually wasn’t too poor. Oh my, it looked like we have the same taste in cars! At home, I also had a Gransport, but it was only a coupe. Why was I even thinking about what we have in common? I feel I get mushy. I usually put those little, sweet ‘’how compatible we are’’ evidences in my books. And at times, cars were a really good thing to mention, because somehow, a car reminded the character of the owner.

Well, Nick was sweet and lovely, but had a spontaneous side. His looks were just perfect and he was an incredible kisser. Oh my god, he has all the qualities I’ve ever wanted in a guy. Nick IS the blond god!!! He was more perfect than the Greek god statues in museums. Yeah, I can surely say that, because if you look at some of those statues, when you let your gaze down...what do you see? You’d say-legs...well, girls, I meant the parts a bit under the waistline. And from what I experienced in the elevator, I can say he’s really well endowed. And that makes me want to see him ‘’in action’’ even more. But he saved me last night, so I guess he’s not really expecting me to want to get with him into bed as thanks. Or is he? Though he initiated the kiss in the lobby. And that was just breath-takingly hot! I took a deep breath and tried to get rid of all those sex-related thoughts.

‘’I hope you like seafood, the place we’re going to is famous for that...’’ he turned his head a bit and smiled. Oh, that smile! So radiant and his blue eyes...just so blue like the ocean. How can someone be so perfect? And then I wonder why I have mirages of him in the morning. But I had to answer or else he’d think I was retarded in some way.
‘’I love seafood, especially if it’s really good’’ I said, trying to sound kinda cheerful.
‘’Me too...what dish is your fav?’’ he asked, giving me the knee-melting smile again. Good thing I was sitting or else I would’ve started to fall. Well, maybe he would’ve caught me. Oh, those strong arms! I just loved his embrace. Once again, thinking about how wonderful he was I forgot to talk.
‘’I guess I prefer shrimp cocktail...the only thing I don’t like from seafood is caviar...that’s just...’’ I didn’t know how to describe that. I mean, how could anyone enjoy eating raw fish eggs?
‘’Gross? I just love the faces people make when swallowing this ‘wonder’... everyone tries to act cool, but I know they hate it in fact.’’ He chuckled and his face lit up. Something in my heart flinched, and a warm feeling ran all over me. His smile had a magical effect on me. It was just like I always describe in my books. The girl adored every move of her prospective Romeo. His looks, his smile, his purr-fect attitude made her melt sooner or later. I never believed that something like that happened in real life. But here was the living example-Nick. But can I just go and take him? Remembering what I let happen to one character in my book, the answer is clear-no, I can’t...There was a happy end in my story, but there wouldn’t be any in real life. Too bad there wasn’t.


While driving my mind was still whirled by everything that happened at the hotel. The elevator part was also good. I was finally able to feel how peachy soft her skin was. Oh, I wish I could touch her all over her naked body, kiss every inch of her soft skin. Yes, that would be too good, huh? But there was one good thing...the kiss in the lobby. But how did she feel about it? I saw her blush, yes, but it didn’t tell me more. Did she want more from me? Or was she ashamed of what I did? Though she responded to the kiss. And the vanilla taste on her lips...that was so enchanting. I could kiss her endlessly. If only she’d say a word. If she’d say that she wanted me, I’d be glad to prove my knightly qualities.
I wonder why she was so silent all the time. What was she thinking? I liked the expression on her cute, little face when she thought. Is at least one of her thoughts about me? Maybe some little dirty thought? Oh, please, let there be one! Everyone told me I’m the blond god, so even a tiny thought about how sexy I am must’ve crossed her mind. But right now I needed to park the car, we’d arrived. At The Colonnade...it was quite a good place. Though I’d prefer her at my house, in my bed.

‘’Let me help you...’’ I held out my hand as I helped her to get out of the car. She took my hand and to my surprise, our fingers entwined. But hey, it was good.
‘’Thank, you’re always so nice. Could it be that you’re a mirage?’’ she asked, her emerald green eyes flickering mischievously.
‘’Not that I know of...I seem quite real to me...’’ I said as I led her to my usual table, a bit secluded from the other part of the restaurant.

We waited for our order; I wanted to make an impression on her with how knight-esque I was this morning.
‘’You know, I went to Terry’s repair shop this morning to see how your bike’s doing...’’
‘’Oh really?’’ her eyes lit up, and there was this something so attracting in the way she looked at me.
‘’They said as the damage is huge it’ll take at least a week to get it done, since they had to order a new headlight and mirrors...I already paid the advance sum for the parts, so don’t worry, everything will be perfect in a week...’’ I awaited a reaction from her, showing how much she was amazed about what I had managed to do this early in the morning. I mean, 11am is early. But her reaction was unexpected. She rummaged in her purse and dug out something.

‘’As I can’t accept that you have so much unexpected expense because of me I’ll give you a blank check...you can write in the sum you spent, add up everything-the pick up for the bike, the cab, the room, the repair costs...I just don’t know how much that all would be, but I guess it’s not actually peanuts.’’ She said while signing a check and handing it to me.

I looked at it, and there it was-no amount written on it. Her handwriting was neat. I just loved how she wrote my name in the ‘’payable to’’ line. Looking at our names on one paper bit made me think how it would be when once somewhere would be written ‘’Mr. and Mrs. Nick Carter’’... and how we would have cute little blue and green eyed children running around. I know this was so unrealistic to think about, but I guess Brian’s happy family life is a thing I’d want to have for myself, too. You say, wait, but how come you’d want that? All you think about is sex bunnies. Well, there is a reason why I got to the ‘’sex bunnies phase’’. Quite a long while ago I had a girlfriend, no one knew about her, but I was really in love with her. She gushed all the time that she loved me more than anything in the world, that it didn’t matter to her how famous or rich I was, that she saw only me and that was why she didn’t want any publicity about the relationship, and I agreed not to tell anyone. But the awful truth came out as I came back home a bit earlier from a promo tour. I heard some loud moaning sounds coming from the bedroom, so, in my naivety I assumed she was watching porn. I sneaked into the bedroom and my jaw dropped. My girlfriend was having sex with someone else in my house, in my bed. Well, long story short, after I walked in on them, she told me that she used me to get money from me so she could go and live with her high school sweetie, the guy I saw her with. Now she was married with the guy and had kids. The sad thing was that I had wanted to marry her, because I had believed she loved me...that waas the reason why I turned to be a sex bunny hunter...no emotions, just sex and that’s it.

But that check Candy was giving me...that was just unbelievable! It meant she didn’t want my help! I know she didn’t want to use me for money, but that was something new for me. The sum I spent was not important, but instead it was important how I felt when helping her. Holding her close and wiping her tears was rewarding enough for me. I was determined to be her knight in shining armor. After rescuing the damsel, did the knight send her a bill with all the expenses? No, none of the fairy takes had anything like this. I know I’m not too well-read but still...
And someone needed to come up for the Brent-made mess...He can’t, since he’s as rich as a sewer rat, so I will, because the asshole Brent was supposedly my friend. And because I did want to help her.

She looked at me and was content as she was thinking I’d take the check, but I didn’t. Slowly I started to tear the check in small pieces. Her face was shocked; a few tears began to glister in her beautiful eyes.
‘’Wasn’t that enough? I...I thought...’’she stuttered, looking totally hurt.

I stood up and she looked away. I came closer to her, tilted her head up a bit and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes, answering the kiss hungrily. That was more than I waited for, but it was all I needed from her-at least a little bit of affection.
I don’t know why I needed that, but I felt that there was something special about her. Was there a thing like love at first sight? I don’t know...but if it was what I felt about Candy...then I can tell you it felt damn good.