- Text Size +
Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: Study Time…

“DAMN IT!!” Alyssa shrieked throwing her hands up in the air as she sat in what was now both her’s and Nick’s office. She stared at the text book in front of her along with her notes on her laptop on the other part of her ‘L’ shaped desk.

Hearing her yell Nick walked in smiling at the sight of her wearing a black tank top and a pair of his boxers sitting at her desk her head in her hands. He walked over to her and slipped behind her chair without her noticing that he was there. She jumped a little when he put his hands on her shoulders massaging them a little. “Can I help?”

“Unless you can understand how much of a pervert Shakespeare was then no.” She said sighing.

He pulled his chair up next to hers and sat down letting his hand roam over her back. “Sometimes it makes sense if you try to explain it out loud to someone who has no clue what you’re talking about.”

She looked at him shocked to see him wearing his glasses, which he rarely ever did since they were only for reading. “You’re wearing glasses again?”

He smirked a little, “I was reading.”

She laughed at him, “My god you can read!”

He rolled his eyes, “Contrary to popular opinion I’m not as much as an air-head as the tabloids make me out to be.”

“I know so what were you reading?” She asked silently thanking him for coming in and giving her a much needed distraction.

“Wuthering Heights….”

She got a shocked look on her face, “You actually read it?”

“Yeah it’s a pretty cool story. Besides it’s your favorite book so I thought I’d give it a chance.”

Alyssa smiled at him, “You just like it because it starts out like a ghost story.”

“True, but its definitely better than Jane Eyre god that book just would not end.”

She smiled bigger chuckling at him, “The authors are sisters you know.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah Charlotte and Emily Bronte they have another sister but she’s not as well known as they are. And their known as some of the greatest female writers of all time.”

He leaned over and kissed her, he always loved hearing her talk about books and how it made her face light up. He broke the kiss a few seconds later smiling to himself that her eyes were still closed. “Did I ever tell you how perfect you are?” He asked his eyes roaming over her features.

She opened her eyes looking at him and smiled blushing a little, “I’m not perfect.”

“To me you are.” He replied standing up and walking over to her bookcase looking for a book that he knew would help her with her studying. He smiled when he found it pulling the massive book out and placing it on her desk. “That should help you with trying to understand Shakespeare’s humor.” He replied. He’d always been amused by the book because it held a detailed description of every single dirty joke that Shakespeare had ever used.

Looking at the book Alyssa laughed knowing that when she’d bought it he’d get a kick out of seeing how the normal ‘stuffy plays’ as he called it were really just an excuse to be obscene. She stood up in front of him wrapping her arms around his neck pulling his head down for a kiss as he lifted her up against him placing her on the desk.

Alyssa smiled at the move knowing he exactly what he wanted. She pushed him away from her a moment as he gave her a confused look. Not really wanting to have her books thrown everywhere like the last time they had sex on her desk, she moved off of the desk and pushed him to sit on the couch that was right across from the huge picture window overlooking Venice beach and then moved to where she straddled his hips before pulling him into another kiss. Getting a wicked idea she broke the kiss and stood up. He looked at her completely confused again and she smiled deviously back at him going to leave the room stopping at the door.

“Get naked, sit on the edge of the couch. I’ll be right back.” She semi-commanded walking down the hall to their bedroom going into his closet finding either the first thing she came to or exactly what she was looking for she couldn’t tell but knew that he’d love this. She walked back in smiling that he did as she instructed. She stood in front of him with still smiling one hand behind her back. “Close your eyes.” She instructed. When he did so she took the red neck tie she got from his closet and put over his eyes tying it behind his head.

“What the… Lissa what the hell are you doing?” He asked a little surprised.

“Hush…”She said silencing him she stared for a second before slipping off the tank top and boxers she’d been wearing and letting her hair down from the loose French braid it was in. She then moved over him, legs on the outside of his facing away from him adjusting herself so that he could enter her both of them gasping as she slid down resting her full weight onto him.

She looked over her shoulder at him smiling that he couldn’t see her, she leaned her head back to rest on his shoulder as she began a slow rocking motion that had him begin to grab at her. Alyssa grinned a little moving his hands to her hips as she alternately kissed, licked and nipped at his neck.

He moved his hands from her hips feeling as if he couldn’t touch enough of her. Once again she completely surprised him, blindfolding him to the point where he could only hear her breathy moans, and feel her, biting at his neck. The combination of which was making his head swim.

Knowing he wasn’t going to last much longer if she kept this up he swept her hair over her shoulder pushing her to be a little out in front of him putting her at an angle that made them simultaneously moan. He pulled one hand up her body making sure to linger on certain spots that drove her crazy, he felt for her neck happy that it was right in front of his face as he moved his hand to run the length of her spine while leaning in and biting her. That one move made her shudder crying out as her release overtook her body just as it always did giving him no choice but to follow seconds later.

After the tremors subsided they both collapsed against the couch breathing heavily. They laid still him holding her on top of him as they both regained normal breathing. “Lissa?” He asked taking off the blindfold tossing it across the room landing on his jeans.

“…Yeah…” She answered moving off of him still a little breathless and tingly.

“What made you think of that?”

She laughed a little, “Always wanted to try that.” She replied smiling.

“Well that was a first for me.”

She looked over at him giggling at the dazed expression on his face, “Seriously I would think with all the experience you have at least you would have tried that?”

“You’d think so but you’d be wrong. I wasn’t usually the one being blindfolded.”

“Oh.” Alyssa stated quite pleased with herself that she’d come up with something he’d never tried before.

He looked at her leaning on him smirking to herself, “You’re grinning like an idiot you realize this don’t you?”

She looked up at him, “Just pleased that I came up with something you hadn’t done before.”

He had to laugh at her. “There are a lot of things I haven’t done, true I’ve done my fair share, but there are still lots of things I want to try.”

“Like what?” Alyssa asked knowing that she probably had thought the same things he wanted to try.

He thought a moment, “…Bathtub, in the ocean…strip show.”

“Strip show?”

He blushed a little, “Yeah, I’ve had lap dances before but never been teased where I could only watch.”

“Haven’t you been to a strip club?”

He laughed, “I meant a private show….with you.”

“Oh…”She said blushing. She got an idea and stood up and held out her hand.

He looked at her strangely, “What?”

“Come on I have an idea...and no it’s not a strip show...”She said taking his hand leading him into their bedroom and into the bathroom. “Light these.” She commanded pointing to the candles on the counters and around the giant Jacuzzi bathtub.

He smiled knowing what she was getting at as she turned down the lights then turning on the water letting the tub fill up and pouring in her favorite blackberry and vanilla bubble bath. Once the tub was full they both got in with him sitting in between her legs reclining back against her as she massaged his neck.

“Damn this is nice.” He stated sighing.

She smiled kissing the top of his head and replied, “Well you always spoil me, this is the least I could do.”

“So how much longer do you have this semester?”

“I have finals this week and then a graduate in a week and a half. Once I get my grades I will officially be done with school.”

“And I can drag you around the world with me right?”

She smiled at him, “Hmmm....maybe....”

He chuckled a bit at her answer, “I can’t wait until you graduate. And the guys will get to meet your parents.”

“That’s right, they know they’re invited to the ceremony and the lunch afterwards right?”

He smiled, “Yeah.”

*************************************

Alyssa Narrating:

God finals are killing me this semester. At least I graduate next week that’s a definite plus right there. And then I have a few meetings with my new boss, Professor Dietrich who just happened to be my chair for my thesis, which of course I passed *does happy dance*.

Then of course there was the tournament which we won thank you very much. It was awesome to say the least. The bad part was that I got cleeted in the first half (on the back of my thigh no less OWWW!). I thought I was fine and kept playing until in the final 5 minutes I took a breather and then couldn’t walk. I guess the adrenaline rush wore off. But thank God for Kellie, that one shot she made allowed us to win or else we’d have to go into a sudden death round, which by the way is way too much pressure to put on someone!

Then there’s the fact that my brother is shacking up with Lori...AGAIN. God they need to just get married already. I’m happy for them though all happy and in love. However I don’t exactly enjoy hearing about my older brother’s sexual prowess. It’s kind of disturbing so I just block it out mostly only focusing on the funny or romantic parts that I can use to embarrass his ass.

Most importantly there’s Nick....

It kills me not being able to say that I love him to his face. I know he hates that I don’t. I see it every time he says it and gets a smile, a kiss or an ‘I know’ as answer.

But you also have to understand my logic...as fucked up as it is. I’m completely head over heels in love with him....and the last time I could actually say that about someone, they were taken away from me.

Yes, I’m talking about Collin...

‘I love you’ was the last thing I ever got to say to him. And while most people think that’d be a good thing when something tragic happens it fucking freaked me out. I couldn’t handle it. I lost someone who meant a lot to me and my dad being sick didn’t help either. I was so lost, I began blaming myself and fearing that loving someone meant that they would be taken away...which happened once...nearly twice.

I can’t handle that happening again...not to Nick... I wouldn’t survive without him. My solution... Not tell him. I love him but he can’t know that...not until I know that loving him won’t make him be taken away. He’s my ‘one’ and I know it. The whole time he was in Asia I made a list of things...reasons...to love him. Let me tell you I’ve got about 455 and counting. I keep it hidden in my desk so he won’t see it. Most of them of course have to do with the way he makes me feel, which is kind of like Jell-O.

I know weird comparison but hear me out...

The way he looks at me even though he thinks I don’t notice I know he watches me, have known it for a long time just never thought anything of it until he said that he loves me.

Anyways I’m getting off track here...he looks at me just watching me do everyday stuff with this look of complete adoration, and a mixture of love/lust and contentment that just makes me glow (which I just recently noticed).

Or when he kisses me when I’m expecting him to kiss me roughly he’ll be completely gentle and loving. Even more so when we just sit around or lying in bed and he plays with my hair or my fingers letting me know that he’s right there with me. Little things like that make my legs wobbly and my stomach turn to Jell-O, you know like when it shakes.

Lori teases me about it, how he makes me ‘glow’ because I’m finally getting some. Which don’t get me wrong I LOVE it, just it’s kind of unnerving sometimes when he knows exactly what I want him to do without having to say it. I know I’m crazy here but I want to know how he does that.

And then when he said that he wanted to make love to me...my heart stopped. As much as I loved what he said it was how he said it and the intensity in his eyes that made me so out of it you could have knocked me over with a feather. All women should know what its like to have a man say that to you with that much passion and meaning behind it. The next day my body still hadn’t recovered from it. I still get all warm just thinking about how good it was that night.

Honestly that’s the way it should be...though he’s the only one I’ve ever been with I could tell from him that that’s how it should be...completely personal...loving....and damn near explosive.

It’s kind of weird you know. He and I have reached a whole other level of intimacy where I can tell him nearly anything and he tells me nearly everything anyways so it’s just like we’re completely in tune with each other now.

For instance the other day Lori and Kellie and I were having this huge study session for our sexual psychology class (it’s about how people react in their minds when they are bombarded with sexual stimuli not just an easy A for the horny jocks).

Nick asked me if I’d help him make lunch...since the boy is hell on wheels when it comes to kitchen appliances I of course lended a hand. We’d decided to make sandwiches and my dad’s homemade chili since it was kind of chilly outside it being December, and rainy in Southern California.

Lori told me later that her and Kellie sat mesmerized watching how he and I react to one another.

He’d get done with the mayo and hand it to me just when I was about to reach for it. Or I’d be cleaning the beans for the chili and he’d have the vegetables all chopped up by the time I came back from the sink. And come to think of it ever since that night I spent in the hospital... we’ve been like that. Almost as if something changed in our relationship that night that someone is trying to tell us that we’re meant for each other.

I don’t know all I know is he makes me happy...*grins*

End narration

*************************************

************************************

Nick narrating:

God I love this....I’m lying here watching Alyssa sleep...which is something that is pretty common for me. So I’m lying here watching the woman I love sleep, I have to smile at myself as I notice that her skin is still a little flushed from earlier.

But she still looks peaceful as she always does when she’s asleep that you can see how much she looks like her mom. When her eyes are open everyone always goes on and on about how much she has her father’s eyes.

But that’s not my point.

My point is... well I don’t exactly have one.

She’s just so amazing seeing her in well our bed now, covered only by a flimsy sheet that thankfully leaves nothing to the imagination yet she’s still modest about her body.

Even though she really has nothing to be ashamed of. She’s thin in the right places and curvy in the right places. She runs 5-10 miles a day whether outside or in a gym, definite proof of how she keeps her legs strong.

She’s not super model thin, but not too curvy. She’s just right and I think she knows it. Like whenever she wears something everyday like her favorite beat up low waisted jeans she has this tendency to have more confidence in her walk.

All right I admit it I watch her hips when she walks, and well pretty much all of her.

But nothing beats how she will just walk up to me and tell me she wants me. That and if she’s in this one bra and underwear set I can’t help myself. I love it when she wears it, it’s black with navy blue flower things all over the bra and low cut underwear that’s enough to make any man fall over.

I love the underwear she has...all low rise boy short as she calls them. They kind of remind me of the short shorts that the chick on the Dukes of Hazard used to wear. Shows just enough skin to get you going yet covers the rest up to make you want them on the floor fast.

That’s the way we are with each other...we tease...we play around with each other. Just since we’ve actually BEEN together the teasing has gotten a lot naughtier.

Which I don’t mind one damn bit.

I love it when she walks around the house in nothing but an old jersey of mine or sits on my lap and continually moves around claiming not so innocently that she’s just trying to get comfortable. Then overhearing what she had to say to the girls was entertaining to say the least. Hearing that I’m ‘perfect’ was really odd. I mean I know that I make her happy but perfect?

I don’t know maybe it’s the same way it is with me that it is for her...because she’s perfect to me...true she’s got some flaws but that just makes her more perfect.

Maybe I don’t know....

End Narration.

************************************

That Friday...

Alyssa collapsed into one of the chairs next to Lori and across from Kellie, “Tell me why again did I try to graduate in 2 and half years with my masters?”

“Because you’re crazy.” Kellie offered up.

Alyssa smirked, “I’m not the one getting married.”

Lori snorted in laughter at Alyssa’s comment, “I can imagine being required to sleep next to the same man for the rest of my life...”

Alyssa rolled her eyes, “It’s not that hard to think about....” She trailed off not quite knowing how they’d react.

Kellie and Lori looked at Alyssa in shock, “You’ve actually thought about it?” Kellie asked a little astonished.

Alyssa blushed rolling her eyes, “Yeah the other night we were just lying on the couch together watching a movie when he said ‘you know I could spend the rest of my life like this here with you’ it got me thinking.”

“My God hon that’s just wow coming from him.”

“I know, but I started imagining what life would be like if we ever did take it that far...”

“And?”

“It kind of freaked me out that I could see myself with him like 20-30 years from now.”

Lori sat back and sighed, “Wow...did you say anything to him?”

“No I didn’t think I should.”

Meanwhile...

Nick searched through his desk looking for a pen. He cursed under his breath when he came up empty handed. He looked across the room at Alyssa’s desk eyeing it, quickly deciding to go search her desk for a pen hoping to find one then of course put it back later.

He walked over not seeing a pen anywhere on the top her desk being careful not to move any of her papers that she had scattered on the desk. Nick then moved to the desk drawer opening it moving things a little before stopping on some folded paper.

Curious he pulled it out unfolding it seeing Alyssa’s near perfect handwriting on it that formed a list that spanned about 4 or 5 pages. He went over to his desk grabbing his glasses then moved to sit down at his chair the song he had stuck in his head long forgotten as he began to read aloud:

1. The way he looks like a little kid on Christmas when he gets what he wants.

2. The way he stares at me and thinks I don’t notice.

3. When he bites my neck...*fans self*

4. His kisses

”What the hell is this?” He asked out loud to no one in particular, Even more curious now he flipped to the third page reading the first one that he came to:

245. The way he says my name in or out of the bedroom.

He flipped to the last page at the bottom seeing she’d gotten up to 455 reading it slowly.

455. The little things he does that he makes me see how much I love him.

Nick sat back a little shocked holding the papers in his hands. Had she really wrote all of that or was he just hallucinating. He read it over again, seeing that he wasn’t hallucinating. He just stumbled across a gold mine she really did feel the same way. True he heard her say it to Lori and Kellie but to read it knowing she wrote it thinking of him was a whole different entity in itself.

Getting an idea he quickly scanned the list into his computer before putting it back in her desk folded just as he found it. Now if he ever doubted her feelings he could just pull the list up and see for himself. At least that would do until she’d tell him herself.

“What are you doing?” His head shot up hearing Alyssa come into the room not even hearing her come in the house let alone up the stairs.

“N..nothing...”He stammered.

Alyssa looked at him a second debating on whether or not to call him on the obvious nervous look on his face that was like a kid getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar. “You ok? You seem nervous about something.” Alyssa replied.

He stood going to her bringing her in close giving her a slow teasing kiss. Her initial surprise faded quickly as she wound her arms around his neck as his hands at her back pulled her into him nearly taking her feet off the ground.

He broke away a minute later setting her back down on the ground as she stared at him an unmistakable look of lust in her eyes. He smirked at her and took her hand leading her into what was her old bedroom.

She got the hint and began to take off her shirt just as he put his hands on hers stopping her. She looked up at him completely confused. “Just come here.” He stated pulling her onto the bed with him. Once she laid down he pulled her close kissing her softly at first with growing intensity.

After laying there for a solid couple of hours just kissing and touching she finally broke the heavy silence that hung over them. “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine…more than fine even.” He answered offering her a small smile.

She grinned back at him, “Then umm is there something wrong with me?”

“God no why are you asking?”

She relaxed a little bit, “Because you’ve never kissed me like you did in the office before and now we’re lying in bed fully clothed and we’ve been making out like teenagers for the past…”She glanced at the clock a second, “Two hours care to explain what’s gotten into you?”

He had to grin at her, “Is there a problem with just wanting to be near you?”

“Well no just usually when you drag me into a bedroom its to go a lot further than we’ve done today.”

He rolled his eyes at her, “You were expecting me to what exactly…” He knew already he loved making her say it though.

“I was expecting you to tear my clothes off. You don’t kiss someone like that and then not…”She trailed off.

“Then not what?”

She rolled her eyes, “Then not screw them senseless.”

He chuckled a little, “You frustrated?”

She glared at him, “A little.” She admitted only slightly.

“Do you want me?” He teased.

“When do I not? And from the looks of it you want me just as much if not more.” She shot back, two can play this game.

He grinned at her, “Then tell me what you want me to do about it.”

She sat back and grinned at him, “I don’t want you to do anything.”

“What?” He asked, surely she wasn’t going to turn him down.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed him to lie on his back as she moved to straddle his hips causing him to groan. “Just relax and enjoy.” She replied before lifting off his shirt throwing it across the room.