- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning there is a threesome in this chapter so if you don't like that or aren't comfortable then skip this chapter. Anyways enjoy and let me know what you think!
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four: Fantasy Land

“Are you sure about this?” Alyssa asked for about the zillionth time that night.

Kellie looked over at her and rolled her eyes, “Do you need some more tequila? Because you are a ball of nerves.” She stated holding the bottle of tequila out for Alyssa.

Alyssa shot her a glare, “I’m sorry but I just want this to be perfect for him.”

Kellie laughed a little, “It will be. But yes to answer your question for the millionth time today I am ok with this. I see it as nothing more than doing a favor for two of my best friends. If Clark had this fantasy and Lori asked me to do it I’d do that for them. You know I have no romantic feelings towards Nick and that I’m doing this purely because you’re my best friend and you asked me to.”

Alyssa sighed and sank onto the bed, “Yes I know it’s just I don’t want things to get weird or…”

“Or what? Alyssa Mackenzie Monroe that man is so head over heels in love with you that he doesn’t know which end is up. Especially now since we’re fulfilling a fantasy he’s never told anyone but you.”

Alyssa sighed again, “I’m just a little apprehensive ya know? I’ve heard a million horror stories about things like this and I don’t want that to happen.”

“Ali, don’t worry so much.” Kellie reasoned putting an arm around her.

“Can’t help it. The reason I’m willing to do this for him is because I love him.”

Kellie grinned at her, “And it’ll make you into even more of a sex goddess in his eyes.”

Alyssa gave her a perplexed look in response.

“What? I’m serious! He’s told Lori, Jenna, myself and the guys that you are and I quote ‘un-fucking-believable’ in the sack. So fulfilling his darkest fantasy will only make you that much more unbelievable.”

Alyssa got up pouring herself a tequila shot and Kellie one as well handing it to her as they both downed it each having done three already. Alyssa sighed as the alcohol burned down her throat. “I don’t understand that, how he thinks I’m so good when he’s the only one I’ve been with.”

“I think that’s part of your charm. Jenna has been trying to get him to talk specifics about why you’re so damn good so we can tell you to keep doing those things but he’s kinda shy about specifics.”

Alyssa laughed, “Funny how he doesn’t like talking graphically to you guys, he can talk dirty with the best of them. The way his voice sounds all low and raspy, alone can get me off. He doesn’t even have to touch me!”

Kellie giggled a little, “He says the same about you, he told Jenna in front of Lori and I that all he has to do is hear you and he’s done for.”

Alyssa laughed a little harder but froze when she heard the garage door opening a clear signal that Nick was home. “Shit…”She said in nervousness but it quickly passed. “Okay let’s go.” She stated as they positioned themselves on the bed in what used to be Alyssa’s bedroom and waited.

Nick walked in the house and sighed happy to be home. They’d only be home for a few days and already he was whisked off to meeting upon meeting. He stopped a moment looking around the kitchen, the house was NEVER that quiet unless Alyssa was out but her car was in the garage. He saw a note taped to the refrigerator seeing Alyssa’s near-perfect script.

I have a surprise for you upstairs in ‘the room’.

Love you,

Alyssa.

The room, what she started calling her old bedroom to distinguish it from the rest of the house. His heartbeat quickened at the thought of what surprise it could be. He knew it had to be good if she’d directed him to that room. He walked upstairs slipping off his shoes and socks as he did so leaving them in the hall.

He stopped just outside the door almost afraid to open it, he could smell the scent of lavender and vanilla candles wafting out from underneath the door. He took a deep breath and turned the knob opening it only to lose whatever oxygen he’d taken in by the sight before him.

Alyssa stood there in her black velvet nightgown that clung to her curves perfectly. Kellie knelt on the bed behind her kissing Alyssa’s neck. She snaked an arm around Alyssa’s waist as she gently bit her neck making Alyssa shudder and gasp softly.

Nick stood there in absolute shock unable to move or speak. Alyssa looked him over recognizing the look of pure lust and shock on his face. “What is it lover?” She asked giving him a cocky smirk. “I thought this is what you wanted.”

Of course this is what he wanted, he still couldn’t move too afraid that if he moved any closer that the scene before him would disappear like a mirage in the desert.

Alyssa noticed his reaction and moved towards him pulling him fully into the room pushing him down onto an overstuffed chair with a perfect view of the bed. She grinned and leaned over giving him a lingering kiss. Kellie came over taking Alyssa by the hand. Kellie grinned at him, “Don’t worry big guy, I won’t hurt her…unless she asks.” She joked making Alyssa roll her eyes and laugh a little.

Alyssa looked at Nick and smiled at him. “Before this goes any further I just want to say…”

Kellie interjected, “This is for you, and it’s just for tonight.”

Nick nodded, he was glad that they made it completely clear what was expected.

Alyssa looked over at Kellie and then back at Nick, “Now that’s clear, your mission is to sit back and enjoy this.” She stated pulling Kellie’s body flush against hers and kissed her full on the lips.

Nick’s breath quickened as he shifted in the chair trying to adjust himself. He watched them closely trying to memorize every move of their hands every shudder, every moan.

Alyssa glanced over to Nick as she moved the straps of Kellie’s nightgown off of her shoulders as Kellie did the same to her. They both let the nighties drop to the floor as they stepped out of them revealing on Alyssa a red strapless bra and matching lacy boy short underwear and Kellie in a black strapless bra and black bikini briefs.

Kellie backed up to the bed sitting down and scooting back as Alyssa followed straddling Kellie’s hips as she ran her tongue stud down her neck to Kellie’s collarbone making her back arch up off the bed.

Alyssa giggled for a second and looked over at Nick who was squirming in the chair. She looked back at Kellie moving off of her standing at the edge of the bed.

“Get naked.” Alyssa commanded making Kellie look at her defiantly. Alyssa rolled her eyes and grabbed Kellie’s underwear ripping it off of her. “Now if you don’t want that to happen to your bra, I suggest you take it off…NOW.” Alyssa commanded again.

Kellie stared at her wide-eyed and did as she was told as Alyssa stripped off her own underwear before rejoining Kellie back on the bed. She knew there was definitely no going back now. She actually surprised herself being dominant telling Kellie what to do. Alyssa leaned down giving her a quick kiss then moved down her neck past her collarbone to her chest.

“Fuck…me…” Nick growled as he watched them.

Alyssa’s head shot up at his statement and she looked over at him smirking, “All in due time lover.” She replied keeping her voice low and seductive.

She turned her attention back to Kellie. She skimmed her hand down the length of Kellie’s body then moving to her inner thigh grazing her fingers across her making Kellie throw her head back and moan rather loudly causing another groan from Nick. Alyssa moved her kisses down Kellie’s stomach swirling her tongue around her navel before moving to her inner thighs alternating tiny kisses and bites.

Kellie glanced over at Nick and smirked at the way he was sitting, slouched low in the chair hands undoing his jeans. She threw her head back and shrieked when Alyssa’s tongue stud came in contact with her.

Alyssa giggled the vibration of which made Kellie’s hips buck in response. She continued moving on her alternating her fingers and tongue making Kellie gasp, “Oh God…”

Alyssa hummed a little adding a little extra which made her back arch up off the bed and her hand tangle into Alyssa’s hair. Alyssa stopped all of a sudden and looked up at Kellie smirking and then over at Nick loving his reaction to everything before clamping her hands onto Kellie’s hips as Kellie not so subtly pushed Alyssa’s head back down.

A few moments later Kellie hissed as her released wracked through her body. Alyssa moved back up her body and gave her a short but dirty kiss.

After regaining her breath Kellie looked over at Alyssa shooting her a devilish grin and flipped her onto her back. Kellie kissed her neck before sinking her teeth into the skin just above Alyssa’s collarbone making Alyssa moan quite loudly, “God damn…”

Kellie laughed a little, “You’re right Nick she is loud.” She remarked looking at Nick who’s hand was down the front of his jeans stroking himself slowly.

Alyssa looked over at him and whimpered a little, “God that’s fucking sexy.” She added trying to get off of the bed to get to him.

“Down girl!” Kellie giggled pushing Alyssa down onto the mattress by her hips. “You’ll get him soon enough, I’m not finished with you yet.”

“And exactly what are you planning on doing to me?” Alyssa shot back arching her eyebrow at him.

Kellie glanced over at Nick who looked like he was about to keel over. She turned back to Alyssa and grinned at her, “I’m going to make you scream the way he does.” She announced putting her hand at the nape of Alyssa’s neck and pulled her into a kiss making sure that Nick saw her tongue slide into Alyssa’s mouth as her hands went to work traveling down the rest of Alyssa’s body pausing to linger over certain areas.

After breaking the kiss Alyssa replied, “You sure you’re up to the challenge? He’s got the most amazing tongue.”

Kellie smirked at her and answered her by moving her head down kissing and sucking on every inch of skin she came in contact with as her fingers slowly teased her ever so lightly. Alyssa’s hips bucked violently as she shrieked in delight which triggered a growl from Nick.

Continuing her assault on Alyssa’s body Kellie inserted two fingers in her as she moved down to flick her tongue across her clit. Alyssa’s back arch up off of the bed one hand tangling itself into Kellie’s tresses and the other clutched the sheets as Alyssa looked over at Nick locking eyes with him as his hand matched Kellie’s rhythm.

Alyssa watched him the look of pure lust in his eyes as her body began to visibly shake. After they both let their eyes sweep over each other they locked eyes again neither daring to look away and within moments both growled loudly as they came. Kellie moved off of Alyssa letting her regain normal breathing.

Once she had Alyssa motioned for them both to get up. Both Kellie and Alyssa walked over taking Nick by his arms and led him over to the bed as Alyssa pulled him into a kiss. His hands moved to cup her face as their tongues dueled. Alyssa broke the kiss as she lifted his shirt up and over his head moving to the side to let Kellie tug off his jeans and boxer briefs in one tug.

Kellie giggled making them both look at her with the same perplexed expression. “So the rumors are true.” She remarked making Nick blush a little and Alyssa smirk.

“Feels even better than it looks.” Alyssa retorted as they pushed him onto the bed.

He sighed as Alyssa leaned over giving him a quick kiss before trailing her kisses down his neck nibbling on his Adam's apple. Kellie watched for a moment entranced by the way they reacted to each other. Alyssa stopped and looked over at Kellie silently communicated what her plan was.

Kellie smirked and leaned over and kissed him fully on the lips massaging his tongue with hers as Alyssa kissed, nipped and sucked her way down his chest and stomach before taking him in her mouth making sure her tongue stud grazed him subtly making him break the kiss with Kellie to growl, “Fuck….” Kellie smirked at him and began moving down his body trading places with Alyssa.

Alyssa slid up his body and sunk her teeth into the sensitive flesh just above his collarbone just as Kellie took him into her mouth making him growl even louder than before. Alyssa smirked at him and whispered in his ear, “Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you look right now?”

He stared at her blinking not quite believing how everything was happening. He tangled one hand in Kellie’s hair as she bobbed her head up and down on him.

Alyssa moved her hands to his ribs running her nails up and down his sides and stomach alternating light teasing touches that induced goosebumps with sharp scratches that made red welts in their wake.

Without warning, Alyssa stopped scratching him and pulled Kellie away from him knowing just how close he was denying him his release. She whispered something in Kellie’s ear that made her look at Alyssa in disbelief. Alyssa leaned back down to Nick as Kellie positioned herself over him.

“What are you two doing?” He asked pretty sure of where this was going.

Alyssa smirked, “I told her that I wanted to watch her ride you.” She answered moving to suck on his neck just as Kellie sank down on him both moaning rather loudly. Alyssa moved herself behind Kellie as she rocked slowly against him having to place her hands on his chest to steady herself.

Alyssa watched his face recognizing his expression, lips slightly parted, brow furrowed in concentration, his eyes glued to Alyssa’s wondering exactly what she was going to do next. Alyssa moved Kellie’s hair off to the side and began to kiss and suck on her neck as her hand teased her nipples then began to move further down to where Kellie and Nick were joined.

She threw her head back as Alyssa’s fingers began to make lazy circles on her clit making Kellie moan and shudder.

Nick moved his hands up one gripping onto Kellie’s hip as she continued to move on top of him and the other lacing his fingers with Alyssa’s free hand needing the contact from her as Kellie brought herself down harder onto him a final time as she came throwing him over the edge seconds later. Kellie collapsed next to him both of them recovering from their orgasms as Alyssa giggled at them both.

They both shot her an expression that said ‘what the hell?’.

She giggled harder and replied, “Sorry but the first thing I thought made me laugh.”

“And that would be?” Kellie asked still a bit breathless causing another fit of laughter to erupt from Alyssa.

Once Alyssa contained her giggles she answered, “That’s hot.”

Nick rolled his eyes laughing and took a pillow beaning Alyssa square in the face with it. Alyssa threw it back at him and he dodged it and tackled Alyssa on the bed pinning her wrists above her head lacing their fingers together as he gave her a teasing kiss.

Kellie giggled as she watched them. Growing restless Alyssa managed to push him away as he gave her a ‘what the fuck’ look. She rolled her eyes and motioned to Kellie to grab something out of Nick’s sight as Alyssa moved them to the edge of the bed. “Lissa what are you doing?” He asked wondering what the hell was going through her mind.

Alyssa smirked at him.

“On your knees in front of the mirror.” Kellie commanded; a glimmer of recognition came over his face as he did what she told him to. Alyssa position herself in front of him pushing him back on his heels.

They locked eyes in the mirror as she allowed him to enter her both sighing at the feeling. Nick smirked at her and brushed her hair over her shoulder and bit the back of her neck just over her tattoo making her shriek as his hands brushed over her chest.

Kellie appeared behind them taking both of Alyssa’s hands bringing them around Nick and tied a scarf around her wrists binding them together.

“Ok not exactly what I had in mind Kel.” Alyssa remarked giggling a little as Kellie walked around the front of them blocking their view of the mirror.

Kellie giggled a little and leaned in kissing Alyssa both of them smiling into the kiss as they heard Nick groan. Alyssa broke the kiss and moaned a little as Nick shifted underneath her causing him to hit something just right inside her. “Ali move your legs outside of Nick’s for me.” She instructed.

“And exactly how do you expect me to do that with me literally tied to my boyfriend?” Alyssa shot back smirking.

Nick moved his hands to grasp her hips, “I’ve got a hold on you trust me you’re not going to fall.” He added nipping at her earlobe a move that made her shudder involuntarily.

Alyssa moved one leg at a time swiveling her hips trying to steady herself which made Nick growl at her as she contracted her muscles without even realizing it. Alyssa looked at him over her shoulder and grinned deviously at him grinding her hips into him.

In retaliation he slipped his hands up her body to brush over her chest as he sank his teeth into her shoulder not realizing exactly how hard he bit her until he saw blood on her neck tasting it a little in his mouth.

She whimpered as he licked at the wound he caused and moved his hand down the front of her to touch her when Kellie moved his hand back up to her chest. They gave her a confused look but she smirked at them both as she grabbed a low chair kneeling on it putting her at the perfect height as she leaned in flicking her tongue over Alyssa’s clit making her arch her back and shriek in delight as the three of them moved together.

Nick watched the reflection in the mirror unable to describe exactly how turned on the entire scene made him. Kellie’s head between Alyssa’s legs himself positioned behind her his arms draped over hers which were tied behind him as his hands moved between her chest and playing with her navel ring as she moved on him everytime Kellie made a pass at her clit her muscles would contract on him causing him to gasp, moan or growl in Alyssa’s ear which in turn would make her look at their reflection and moan.

“Dear god…” She moaned as she looked at her reflection. Alyssa began to move faster and harder rotating her hips, up and down, left to right at the perfect angle making Nick hit the right spot consistently.

Nick knew she was close and turned her head to kiss her moving his hands to her back raking what fingernails he had down her back then biting her tattoo on her neck the combination of his movements and Kellie’s made her scream as her orgasm washed over her.

“Lissa…” Nick growled in her ear as he came moments later all of them slowing their movements bringing her slowly off her high before Nick and Alyssa collapsed to the side.

Kellie stood up walking around the room blowing out the candles and something else neither of them could see before coming back over to the bed untying Alyssa’s hands. Alyssa laid there on the bed trying to let her body recover as Kellie joined them on the bed.

Nick looked on either side of him at both of them and sighed smiling at himself. Alyssa looked over at him and giggled, “That was fun.”

Kellie craned her neck up to look at Alyssa and giggled, “It was.”

Nick laughed as well, “I have the best girlfriend ever.” He remarked as Alyssa snuggled up to him. “And one of the best friends ever.” He added looking over at Kellie.

“Ah well it was your crazy fantasy. Alyssa asked me and well you’ve been a great friend to me, this was a weird way of saying thank you.” Kellie remarked giggling.

“Well whatever thank you, the both of you.” Nick replied pulling Kellie to him so that he had one arm around each of them as all three of them drifted off to sleep.

The next morning…

Nick stirred in his sleep feeling Alyssa in front of him her back flush against the front of him as she slept. He looked at her seeing the various bite marks on her neck and shoulders from the night before and the scratches down her back. He smiled remembering the night before as he kissed her temple making her shift a little in her slumber.

He carefully untangled himself from her as he got out of bed careful not to wake her he thought. He pulled on his drawstring Nautica pajama pants and walked down stairs and into the kitchen seeing Kellie whipping up breakfast in the kitchen.

“Mornin’ Carter.” Kellie stated cheerfully handing him a plate filled with eggs, waffles and bacon.

He smiled placing the plate down going into the laundry room grabbing a wife beater pulling it on coming back into the kitchen he pulled Kellie into a quick hug. “Thank you for last night.” He stated as they separated grabbing the plate and Alyssa’s going into the dining room just as Alyssa came down the stairs wearing Nick’s shirt from the night before and nothing else. Nick smiled at her as she sat down running a hand through her hair.

“Sleep well?” Kellie asked.

Alyssa grinned a little, “Yeah, woke up when Nick got out of bed.”

“Sorry I was trying to let you sleep a little longer.” Nick added giving her a sheepish grin.

She smiled at him, “Enjoy your anniversary present? Albeit a little late.”

He took a sip of his orange juice. “Fuck yeah I did, I’m never going to stop saying thank you for that. Seriously surpassed every single fantasy I’ve ever had.”

Alyssa giggled, “The hard part was trying to come up with what exactly would happen.”

“I think the tequila helped with that.” Kellie added.

“Tequila?” Nick asked with a mouthful of food.

Alyssa giggled harder, “Had like four shots each to loosen us up a little.”

“More like loosen you up, girl was a fucking wreck.”

Nick looked at her with concern on his face, “Aw, baby if you didn’t want to…”

Alyssa held up her hand, “It wasn’t that I didn’t want to…I actually did want to…just I wanted everything to be perfect for you.”

He grinned at her, “It was beyond perfect, I mean come on watching my girl get it on with her very straight best friend. Hotter than I ever imagined it to be. I’ll never forget it.”

Alyssa and Kellie exchanged a glance and laughed a little. “Well just in case your memory gets a little hazy there will be a permanent reminder for you.”

He looked at the both of them totally confused.

Kellie giggled, “I need to edit the tapes together but you’ll definitely love it once I’m done.”

“Tapes?” He asked raising his eyebrows at them.

“Did you not notice the three video cameras in there?”

“Why three?”

“My idea to make sure all the action got caught on tape so you could revisit it anytime you want.” Alyssa explained grinning at him.

Nick grinned broadly at her, “And you wonder why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Later that day…

“Dude what the hell happened to you last night?” Brian asked noticing the bite marks and bruises on Nick’s neck and arms.

Nick grinned, “Best night of my life so far that’s what.”

“Oh I have to hear this one.” AJ asked grinning broadly at him.

Nick rolled his eyes, “I’m not going into detail but I got my ultimate fantasy last night and it was fucking incredible.”

Kevin thought a moment as Nick took a drink from his water bottle, “What did you get a threesome?”

That statement made Nick choke on his water.

“No fucking way!!!!” AJ exclaimed recognizing Nick’s reaction.

When Nick caught his breath from choking he looked at Kevin, “How in the fuck did you figure that out?”

Kevin laughed at him, “Well it is the ultimate guy fantasy.”

Nick rolled his eyes grinning and blushing a little bit.

“Another girl?”

Nick nodded.

“Who? Jenna?” AJ asked completely intrigued.

Nick laughed, “Umm no, that’d be way too much pressure.”

“Well then who?” Howie asked amused by this whole conversation.

Nick looked at the four of them, “Promise that you will NOT say anything to Alyssa…” He began looking at all of them as they all nodded in agreement, “Kellie…” He answered.

“Fuck that must have been hot.” AJ remarked.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Yes it was, it was everything I’d imagined and more. Alyssa won best girlfriend of all time for doing so.”

“How’d you get her to agree to it?” Kevin asked wondering exactly how it had happened.

Nick grinned, “This whole thing started with a picture and video of Ali and Kel very drunk kissing, because Jenna dared them to. They emailed me the video and the picture. I told Alyssa about the fantasy I had and said she’d be ok with it as long as it was for one night. That of course I have no problem with because I only want to be in a relationship with her. And after last night it just made me realize how much I love her.”

“Having a freaky threesome with Ali and Kellie made you realize how much you want to be with one woman?” Brian asked not quite understanding the logic behind it.

Nick chuckled a bit then sighed, “Yeah she was willing to do something for me that I never could even mention to any of my previous girlfriends and made it come true just because she wanted to make me happy. I didn’t expect her to actually go through with it let alone have it be that…insane I guess is the correct term for it. In a way it let me know how serious she is about me. Any other woman would have freaked out at the mere mention of it and dumped my ass or would have nixed it completely.”

“So like what happened, they just go for you or what?” Kevin asked.

Nick laughed, “Nope…”

AJ’s eyes lit up, “Hell no… They did not do what I think they did…did they?”

“Like I said every thing I imagined and more. Kellie even made us breakfast this morning.”

“I can’t believe you, man why does shit like that never happen to me?” AJ asked throwing up his hands.

Nick laughed harder, “My sister Leslie is getting the biggest fucking hug for meeting Alyssa all those years ago and introducing her and I. Seriously she’s the absolute best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

Kevin smiled at him, “Better than the group?” He asked smirking.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Sorry guys but yeah she is, I’d quit the business in a heart beat if she asked. But I know she won’t, just like I won’t ask her to quit her career for me.”

“Kristin tattled on you.” Brian added making Nick look at him quizzically. “She said you bought an engagement ring.”

Nick smiled, “I did, Jamie took me before he died figuring it’d make for a great story for her when I do ask, which I’m going to eventually.”

“Shit, I never thought I’d see the day when you’d get married.” Kevin asked feigning shock.

“I can’t live without her, she’s the one, she’s everything to me, she’s my girl.”

All four of them smiled at him. “You’ve seriously grown up a lot, Nick it’s fucking weird.” Brian remarked making the others laugh at his use of the f-word since he so rarely did so.

Nick laughed at the comment. “Alyssa did that to me. Helping her when she tried to kill herself, having her on my solo tour, living with her as friends, falling for her, her family, just everything has made me a better person.”

“Well you know we love her. Why did you keep her away from us for so long?” Kevin asked.

Nick smiled, “She was my secret, my escape from my life as a Backstreet Boy. I can just be me around her she doesn’t expect me to be anything but myself and it’s nice.”

“I still can’t believe that Alyssa, sweet, funny, Alyssa was ok with having a threesome.” AJ remarked.

Nick grinned, “Told you she’s a freak. I love her for it.”

Meanwhile…

“Last night was crazy.” Kellie stated smiling a little.

Alyssa grinned, “I know what you mean, sorry about your underwear I have no idea what got into me.”

“I know what did…” Kellie responded making Alyssa look at her. “The idea of him watching you with me the fact that it turned him on, turned you on. Am I right?”

Alyssa thought a moment, “Damn…yeah, but also it was fun ya know I can say now that I know from experience what it’s like to be with a girl.”

“That’s one reason why I agreed to it, ya know collegiate girl on girl fling!” Kellie replied giggling. “And I totally understand what you’re saying about Nick now, he’s good.”

“He’s better than good he’s fucking fantastic.”

Kellie giggled, “I won’t go that far, it was just sex…granted really, really good sex, but that’s it.”

“I’m glad in a way that you think that.” Alyssa answered back.

Kellie smiled, “Me too, I was nervous too that I’d like it too much and ruin your relationship. But it was fun, definitely something I’ll always remember very fondly but he’s just Nick, my friend and my best friend’s boyfriend. I just happen to know what he looks, sounds and feels like during sex.”

“I love watching him, completely beautiful, and that growl….good God!”

“Ok totally agree there he has a great orgasm face, and he’s louder than I expected but I think he had a lot of fun last night, two hot chicks willing to do whatever he wanted.”

“He just liked the fact that we’d let him watch us get it on.” Alyssa shot back giggling.

“Yeah I can see why he’s totally obsessed with your tongue ring that was awesome.”

“Yeah that was fun, like I thought it’d be weird going down on a girl but it was kinda the same as a guy.”

“It is, but it isn’t. It was fun seeing how you react to being bitten, Nick was right you do have a biting fetish.”

Alyssa giggled, “Yeah I know he actually drew blood on me!” Alyssa exclaimed showing the mark on her neck that had already scabbed over.

“He hugged me this morning telling me thank you for last night.”

“Yeah he said in the shower after you left that any fantasy that I have he’ll do no matter what, even if it’s another guy. Even though I don’t really want another guy one cock is definitely more than enough for me.” Alyssa commented.

Kellie smiled, “Like what fantasy are you going to have him do first?”

“I have so many, like on stage and such. But there is one that I’m dying to let him do to me but I’m scared to tell him because I know he’ll be down for it.”

“What is that?”

“Well you know how I love having control over him right?” Kellie nodded in response. “Umm…well I want him to…” Alyssa stammered blushing profusely.

“Submit to you?” Kellie offered.

Alyssa blushed, “Well that’s one but this one is my darkest fantasy and it’s for him to dominate me…”

Kellie’s mouth dropped open, “Shit girlie that’d be fucking hot.”

“I know, have him in leather pants or a suit and tell me what to do, torture me, just everything you know tie me up, make me beg, whole nine yards ya know?”

“The dominatrix gets a taste of her own medicine huh?”

“Basically yeah.”

A week later…

“Alyssa I think you should have another margarita.” Jenna announced handing Alyssa another margarita glass.

Alyssa giggled as she looked around at her friends, “Where’s Clark and Lori?”

Kellie sighed, “He said he had to fly to Phoenix to argue about something with someone. I think it’s about his contract with NBC and his transfer application. And she’s considering staying in Arizona until she has the baby.” She explained.

“I miss them.” Alyssa stated sighing a little as she settled back into the couch resting her head on Nick’s arm that was stretched out behind her.

“Ok let’s start the trash talk!” Angela exclaimed as Olivia and herself came into the living room plopping themselves down on the loveseat.

Nick laughed a little as he took a drink of his beer.

“Ok laughing boy, best place you’ve ever had sex?” Angela shot back.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Just the place or does the person count too?”

“Just the place.” Olivia stated.

He thought a moment, “On the boat.”

Alyssa looked at him for a moment, “Ok now I know that’s not with me since we haven’t had time to go out on it.”

He sighed, “It was with Tiffany, and that was the second time I got the boat stuck. I forgot to drop the anchor.” He explained making everyone erupt in laughter.

“The second time? What happened the first time?”

“My girlfriend at the time and I were arguing while I was driving the boat, and I didn’t look where we were going.”

“All right, what was the wildest you’ve ever had?” Olivia asked everyone.

Alyssa, Kellie and Nick all exchanged a glance and bust out laughing causing everyone to look at them.

“What?” Alyssa asked.

Jenna looked at the three of them, “You didn’t!?!”

“Didn’t what?” Kellie asked trying to hide the blush creeping up her cheeks. Everyone else looked at the three of them bewildered.

“You had a threesome didn’t you?” Jenna asked as Alyssa smirked and Nick blushed just a little bit to give him away.

“Wait a second my baby sister, the one who ALWAYS had a problem sharing when she was little, was ok with sharing Nick?”

Alyssa grinned, “It was only one night, granted a crazy fun night but that was it, end of story. Besides now I know what you’ve been raving about for years.” Alyssa stated as Olivia got a shocked expression on her face.

“Hold up…”Angela started, “You and Kellie got it on?” She asked as the two girls nodded their heads. “And you what, watched?”

“At first…” Nick stated trailing off as Alyssa turned to him and they smirked at each other.

“Well damn, my little girl is all grown up!” Olivia exclaimed wiping a fake tear from the corner of her eye making everyone laugh.

“What about you Lollie-pop?” Alyssa countered.

Olivia grinned at her sister, “Craziest that Angela and I have gotten was when we went all out one weekend, just anything goes type of thing.”

“Yeah that was awesome, although I did have a hard time explaining the bruises around my wrists and the welts on my arms from the handcuffs and cat-o-nine tails.”

Alyssa giggled, “I almost bought one of those the other day.”

Nick’s eyes grew wide, “Why didn’t you?”

Alyssa smirked, “I didn’t know if you wanted to get into that yet.”

Jenna giggled her head off making everyone look at her, “I tried to tell you he’d go for it!” She announced trying to stifle her laughter. “Ok deepest darkest fantasy, and Kellie we’re starting with you.”

Kellie thought a moment, “Sitting on a Harley, on a pier at sunset.”

Olivia spoke next, “Driving down the coast.”

“How is that a fantasy?” Alyssa asked.

Olivia giggled, “Because whichever one of us would be driving would have a very difficult time concentrating on the road if you know what I mean.”

Nick laughed a little, “Mine was the whole threesome with Kellie, it was perfect.”

Alyssa grinned at him.

“Hell I’ve lived out most of mine but the best is to have a totally romantic night with my husband.” Jenna stated smiling at the thought.

“Ok, what’s the funniest thing anyone’s ever said while in the sack?” Alyssa asked avoiding the previous question.

“Hey you didn’t answer the question!” Olivia retorted.

Alyssa blushed, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Nick looked at her, “Why?”

“Because I haven’t told you about it yet and I don’t exactly want everyone to hear it when you hear it the first time.”

“Now I gotta know what’s so good that it’s got Ali clammed up!” Angela added.

“Is it on stage, because Lori told me that one already.” Nick offered completely intrigued as to what it is.

“Are you afraid that Nick won’t be ok with it?” Jenna asked knowing what she was talking about.

“No I know for a fact that he’ll want to, and that’s what scares me.”

Nick got up from the couch pulling Alyssa by the hand past the kitchen and into the laundry room, “Ok now what is it?” He asked, he had to know not just out of curiosity but out of sheer willingness to make it happen for her.

Alyssa shifted from one foot to the other nervously, “Nick I don’t think now is the proper time to be telling you this, it’s one of those ones where you only mention once and then never speak of again because you’re afraid of what others might think.”

“Ali just tell me, please I want to know.” He pleaded.

Alyssa sighed propping herself up on the counter normally used to fold clothes. “Ok but please hear me out, I know you’ll want to do this but just the idea of it makes me a little nervous.”

“You know I’ll never hurt you right?”

Alyssa’s expression softened, “I know, and I trust you. It’s just you know how much I love being in control, telling you what to do…”

“And…” He interjected.

Alyssa looked around the room nervously biting her bottom lip, “And what I want is to have absolutely no control whatsoever…” She stated glancing at his face seeing him process what she said.

His eyes grew wide for a moment, “You mean…you want to…let me…” He began stammering a bit.

“Control me….yeah the whole nine yards, clothes, attitude, everything…” She explained as he backed up against the washer leaning on it as he tried to control his breathing. “Great, not exactly the reaction I was expecting, you hate the idea…”

His expression changed at her words as he closed the gap between them. He moved to stand between her legs putting his hands at the back of her knees he yanked her body forward to where their hips slammed together. He moved his hand and grabbed her neck making it bend to the side exposing the other side of her neck as he moved in tracing a slow line from her collarbone to her earlobe with his tongue. He moved back down her neck lightly blowing air where he’d left his trail making her shudder before he sunk his teeth into her skin just above her collarbone making her bite back the loud moan that threatened to come out of her.

She wove her hands into his hair and began to rotate her hips against his but was soon stopped by his hands clamping down on her hips, “No.” He stated sternly pulling away from her.

Her eyes blazed back at him in response, almost shocked by the tone of his voice.

“As much as I want to rip your clothes off right now, we have guests.” He stated taking her hand as she hopped off of the counter and they made their way back to the living room where everyone looked at them expectantly.

“So?” Jenna asked.

Nick shot her a look, “I’m two seconds away from kicking everyone out so don’t ask.” He stated as he sat down on the couch and Alyssa sat down next to him.

Olivia smirked, “That good huh?” Alyssa blushed at the comment. “Ok what about oral?” She asked changing the subject a little.

Alyssa smiled, “Why do you think I have a tongue stud?”

“I’m surprised you actually like doing that.” Angela stated, “Whenever I had, had a boyfriend they always expected it. And I found it annoying.”

Alyssa giggled, “If you saw and heard his reaction you’d like doing it too.” She answered glancing at Nick who closed his eyes for a moment. “Besides he does it for me, and I fucking love it. Especially when he wakes me up like that…damn….”

Kellie decided to add her two cents, “I give only what I receive if a guy isn’t willing to get on his knees, that I’m most certainly not getting on mine.” She explained laughing a little.

Nick decided to speak at that moment, “A guy who isn’t willing to, doesn’t deserve it back. I have a couple of friends that wonder why they don’t get it.”

“Well I think if a woman is willing to go down on a guy then the guy should be willing to make a trip or two as well.” Jenna stated matter-of-factly.

“What one thing can get you in the mood no matter what?” Nick asked.

Kellie thought a moment, “Being romantic, like telling me I’m beautiful or that they love me. Ya know.”

“All Jay has to do is dangle handcuffs on his finger and I’m gone.” Jenna answered.

“Anyone in the mood for cheesecake?” Angela stated giving Olivia a sly grin.

“Evil child.” Olivia shot back before breaking out in a grin.

“You love me, darling.” Angela shot back.

Alyssa giggled, “Nick’s is easy, it’s more visual than anything, me in a black bra, matching underwear, thigh highs and stilettos. Even if I’m just getting dressed for a business meeting, it’ll drive him crazy.”

“It’s so true though. For her…hmmm” Nick paused thinking a moment then looked at Alyssa. “Are you sure you want me to say it?” Alyssa grinned and nodded, “All I have to say is ‘I think the truck is due for a tune-up’ and she’s all over me.”

Everyone erupted in giggles, “Umm why is that?” Olivia managed to ask.

Alyssa controlled her laughter for a moment, “Ok I had come home from a REALLY long meeting, and I pulled up to see garage door open and the Escalade’s stereo booming. I walk over wondering what the hell is going on and the hood is up and Nick’s like changing the oil or whatever. And it was just a complete turn on… Needless to say the back seat got christened…twice.”

“Yeah I never thought something like that would get to you.” Nick added.

“It did and now all he has to say is that and I’m done for. Working on a truck is a macho guy thing and I never expected I’d react like that.”