- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright here is ch12! I hope you all enjoy! Much love and let me know what you think! Have a great friday!
Somewhere I Belong

Chapter Twelve: You’ve Got Mail

“So Nick how are things with Ali going?” Brian asked with a knowing grin.

AJ and Howie turned to him with expectant expression and Nick grinned at the three of them.

“We’re doing so much better. I think she’s giving into her feelings finally.”

AJ smirked at him, “Yeah and you’ve been dating almost two years. I think it’s about damn time.”

“She was just afraid Alex. And you can’t tell me that you’ve never been freaked out by falling in love.” Howie added.

“But she fucked another guy!” AJ countered.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Yeah and I think she’s punishing herself enough for that. Seriously as much as it hurt and still hurts that it happened, she’s been doing everything she can to prove that she can be trusted.”

“Like what?” Brian asked curious now.

Nick sighed before he began, “Just little things, like leaving me a message on my phone because she’s bored at her office, leaving notes for me telling me where she’s going to be at for the day. All of the things we did when we were friends, talking, laughing the way we used to.”

“Man you’re brave for forgiving her that easily. If Kaci had done that to me, I doubt I’d be able to forgive her.” AJ added.

Nick looked at him, “I can’t not forgive her. I’ve lost her twice and I’ll be damned if I lose her again.”

“Twice?”

“Once when she tried to kill herself, and then when we broke up. She’s the one, and I’m not going to let her go.”

Brian smiled at him, “You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.”

Nick smiled back out everyone it was Brian’s opinion that he valued most even above Kevin’s. He wanted Brian’s life, the love he had with his wife, a child he adored. All of that, Nick wanted and needed with Alyssa. “I’m going to ask her to move back in, and once she does I want to marry her.”

Brian’s smile got even wider as AJ and Howie both got shocked expressions.

“Dude, Nick getting married, son of bitch we’d be ruined!” AJ replied sarcastically before grinning at him. “Next you’re going to tell me you want her to get pregnant.”

“Umm actually yeah I do want her to get pregnant. But she and I need to discuss it first, she’s still on the pill so it’s not like that’s going to be happening yet.”

Howie grinned at him, “Good leave all the women for Alex and I.”

AJ shot him a look, “Hello I have a girlfriend.”

“So do I.” Howie shot back, “Doesn’t mean we can’t look.”

AJ laughed a little, “I’m not looking I just got what I’ve been wanting for a long time and there is no way I’m giving that up.”

Nick caught on to what he was saying, “So I’m guessing I’m not the only one that’s been getting laid.”

AJ snorted at him, “She’s the sweetest girl in the world. Kaci treats me with so much respect and love it’s crazy.”

“And the fact that you’re a decade older than her has nothing to do with your attraction right?” Brian asked with a snarky tone.

AJ rolled his eyes at Brian, “What was it you always said, love has no age?”

Brian laughed softly, “Yeah I know just giving you a hard time about it.”

Nick looked at the three of them smiling a little letting his mind drift off. He jumped when his sidekick buzzed taking it out looking at it seeing he had a picture message from Alyssa. He opened it his eyes widening at the picture, it was sheer white lingerie set, a camisole, white sheer thigh highs and a matching thong. She never wore those, ever, mostly because she didn’t like the feeling of wearing no underwear when in fact you were, she’d told him if she wanted that she’d go commando. Just the idea of her wearing that completely turned him on making his semi-baggy jeans feel skin tight. His cell buzzed again showing him that he had a text message from Alyssa. His breath caught in his throat as he read it.

Come over soon lover. I need you.

Nick quickly text messaged her back: ‘Put on the lingerie. Be there as soon as I can’

“Nick you okay?” Brian asked wondering exactly what on his phone had distracted him so quickly.

Nick looked up at Brian, “Text message from Liss, letting me know what she wants for dinner.” ‘Yeah right dinner we’re skipping straight to dessert here.’ He mused to himself.

AJ noticed the look on his face and smirked inwardly getting a good idea of what Alyssa had sent him as they continued with the meeting ignoring how Nick was practically glued to his sidekick.

His cell buzzed again and Nick looked at it opening the picture message he’d just gotten. It was a picture of her lower torso, showing her naval ring. He noticed she’d put on the lingerie but the one thing he did notice was how her hand was down the front of the thong. He could see the dark nail polish that graced her nails just barely through the sheer material in the fuzzy picture.

He tried to remain as calm as he could trying not to let the others notice just how turned on this was making him. Trying to act as nonchalant as possible he typed back. ‘Can’t wait for me?’

Meanwhile Alyssa giggled when she got her latest text message. It made her laugh at how easy he was. She knew he’d get a kick out of this, being teased as to exactly what she was doing when all he could do was text her back and wonder what she’d do next.

Nick’s sidekick buzzed again seeing the new picture his mouth going dry when he saw it. The fuzzy picture was of her tattoo that was located on her inner thigh he could see the white sheer material of the thong and the beginnings of the thigh high. He shifted a little in his chair when he noticed a wet spot on the material of the thong.

He text messaged her back not even listening to whatever the other three were saying. ‘Fuck me. I need you right now’

Nick looked up noticing that Brian had gone into the kitchen of his home and AJ had gone outside for a smoke. Thinking quickly he got up and went into the upstairs bathroom locking the door. He hit the speed dial calling her.

“Hello lover…” Alyssa answered seductively.

“Christ Lissa are you trying to kill me?” Nick asked leaning against the wall in the bathroom.

Alyssa grinned glad she’d gotten to him. “What are you talking about lover?” She asked.

Nick swore he could hear her grinning into the phone, “You just wait until I get there. I’m going to fuck you so hard.” He rasped into the phone.

She couldn’t help the shiver that ran through her at his words, “Where? In the kitchen? Bend me over the counter and take me right there?” She shot back playfully.

Nick whimpered a little rubbing himself through his jeans. “Fuck, do you know what you do to me?”

“I make you crazy don’t I? Just like you make me crazy. I’ve been sitting around all day thinking of you, how good you make me feel. How much I want you.”

“Did you touch yourself?” He asked, he loved it whenever she’d get off on her own in front of him something so completely sexy about watching her wondering what she was thinking of.

Alyssa sighed, “Yes but it wasn’t enough, fingers, plastic, and batteries can only do so much.”

‘Plastic…batteries…oh fuck.’ He thought to himself. That could only mean one thing what Jenna had called a ‘bob’ or ‘boyfriend on batteries’. Just the thought of that was nearly enough to make him come right there. “You’re vibrator’s not enough? Maybe you need to change the batteries.” He flirted back.

She giggled and then gasped as she ran her hand over her chest through the fabric. “It isn’t enough when I want you so badly.”

“We’ve got a bit of a problem though.”

Alyssa grinned a little, “Jeans a bit too snug lover?”

“I can barely walk. I need you.”

“Need me or need my mouth…or maybe my hands…or do you just need to fuck me until I scream for you?”

He groaned into the phone as he unzipped his jeans bracing himself against the wall. “Jesus baby, I think you’re going to have to help me here.”

“How do you want me?” She rasped back.

Meanwhile downstairs AJ came back in from the patio going into the kitchen where Brian and Howie were. “Where’s Blondie?” AJ asked.

“He bolted up stairs saying something about needing to use the bathroom.” Howie answered with a smirk. “And he took his sidekick with him.”

AJ laughed, “Gee I wonder why.” AJ scoffed.

Brian chuckled at him, “Leave him alone he’s in love.”

“And horny apparently. Makes me wonder what Ali sent him that got him so riled up.” AJ countered.

Howie laughed a little seeing Nick come into the kitchen a little disheveled, face flushed, wet spots still visible on his jeans his sidekick tucked into his pocket. Nick opened the fridge grabbing some orange juice and a cup from the cupboard pouring himself a drink taking a large gulp as he set his sidekick on the counter.

“Please tell me you didn’t leave a mess?” Brian asked with a completely straight face that made Nick choke a little on his juice.

AJ and Howie laughed at the expression on Nick’s face. “Dude what the fuck did she send you?” AJ shot back snatching the sidekick off of the counter and opening the last picture message seeing the picture of Alyssa’s inner thigh, the sheer white material of the thong and thigh high, the tattoo, the dampened material of the thong. “HOLY SHIT!” AJ shouted as Nick lunged at him trying in vain to get his cell phone back.

AJ showed Howie and then Brian as Nick chased him around the kitchen.

“Is that Ali?” Brian asked snatching the sidekick from AJ and handing it back to Nick.

Nick nodded in response leaning against the sink.

“What’s that tattoo mean?” AJ asked completely intrigued.

Nick grinned a little, “It’s a saying her mom always says.”

“And that would be?”

“To be without love is to be half alive. Fuck I liked being the only one who’s seen it besides Kellie and the tattoo artist.”

“Did Brandon see it?” AJ asked making Nick give him a look that was murderous.

“No he didn’t, she told me they only fucked once and nothing else.” He replied sharply.

“So is that picture why you felt you needed to jerk off in my bathroom?” Brian countered changing the subject away from Brandon.

Nick blushed a little his expression completely giving him away. “I called her.”

“Even better you had phone sex in my bathroom.” Brian added laughing.

Nick laughed with him, “Sorry, just God damn you should have seen the other pictures and the text messages. I love it when she pulls shit like that on me.”

“So she’s done that more than once?” Howie asked laughing.

“The pictures and text messaging? No she hasn’t until now, but she’s left quite a few voicemails and emails to drive me crazy.”

Brian laughed, “Gotta love technology. Leigh would leave me voicemails all the time when we were dating and first married. So don’t be embarrassed we all have done it.” Brian added noting the semi-pained look on Nick’s face.

“Not embarrassed, just dying to get the hell out of here.”

“Then go I think we’re done for today anyways.” Howie reassured.

Nick looked at the other two and they nodded busting out in laughter when he bolted to the door.

AJ tried to control his breathing, “Man he’s got it bad for that girl.”

“Like you wouldn’t do the same thing if Kaci sent you something like that.” Howie shot back.

“Touche.” AJ replied before they all started laughing again.

A little while later…

Nick practically ran down the hall to Alyssa’s door seeing a note attached. He grabbed the note reading it.

Door’s open, sit back on the couch and close your eyes.

Love you,

Lissa

He walked in shutting and locking the door tossing the note on the table. Nick moved inside and went settling himself on the couch like she told him too. He leaned back stretching out leaning his head against the wall closing his eyes as he stretched his arms out cross the top of the couch waiting for her.

Alyssa slowly padded into the room leaning on the wall with one hand standing there in the lingerie just watching him studying him smiling to herself at the rise in the fly of his jeans. She loved pulling things like that on him. Getting him so riled up he’d do anything to get where she was and rip her clothes off.

Feeling her presence in the room he smirked a little keeping his eyes closed.

She caught his smirk knowing he knew she was there. “Open your eyes lover.” She announced softly.

He opened his eyes dragging them slowly across her body. His breathing increased as he took the sight of her in. Hair up off of her neck a few loose strands curling as they grazed her neck, the lingerie, thigh highs, her green eyes bright and sparkling. The desire to pull her to him and possess her over and over began to seriously pull at his will power, but he didn’t dare budge.

She moved over into the room sitting directly in front of him on the wooden coffee table. Alyssa smirked at him and placed on foot on each of his knees giving him control over how much he saw. He caught on to what she was doing and moved his own knees apart just a little bit teasing himself and her.

He let his eyes drag over every inch of her, the sheer material leaving nearly nothing to the imagination in the low light of the room. “God you’re beautiful.” He stated.

Alyssa grinned at him and moved her feet off of his knees then moved to sit sideways across his upper thighs. He moved one hand off the couch to the back of her neck tracing her tattoo making her shudder. “I love it when you wear your hair up like this.”

She giggled a little, “Why is that?”

He leaned in letting his breath blow across her neck. “Because it gives me better access to do this.” He whispered before sinking his teeth into her neck making her gasp and moan. “Finish this sentence for me…I love.” He whispered in her ear.

Alyssa sighed she didn’t really want to talk but she relented unable to refuse him. “I love you.” She began receiving another bite on her neck, “I love the way you bite me.....I love your eyes.” She continued looking him straight in the eyes, “I love your smile.” He smiled at her making her grin back as he moved his other hand up her stocking covered leg from her ankle to her thigh and back again. “I love the way your hands feel on me....I love the way you play with my hair.....how you make me want you.....and I love how much I need you in my life.” She finished as he pulled her into a kiss sucking on her bottom lip. Alyssa moved her hand to his jeans undoing the button and zipper. She laughed a little when she discovered he’d gone commando, “Do you ever wear boxers anymore?”

Nick smirked at her and moved them to lay down on the couch with her on top of him, “You don’t seem to mind.”

A few hours later…

Alyssa and Nick laid there on the couch skin to skin, they hadn’t moved since earlier. Nick twirled her hair between his fingers as his other hand stroked her back. She smiled and looked up at him seeing him staring at her. “Trying to get me ready for round four?”

He laughed a little, “No just thinking.”

She looked at him giving him a curious expression, “Anything interesting?”

Not answering her he began, “Do you still have your key to the house?”

She nodded her head in response.

“Why don’t you move back in?”

Alyssa grinned at him, “Are you asking me or telling me?”

“Asking. Will you move in with me? We can buy all new furniture if you want, or take yours.”

“So you want me to move back into your house?”

“Yes and make it into our house, our home.”

Alyssa sighed thinking a moment making him think she was going to say no. “Yes, I’ll move in with you.”

Nick got the biggest grin on his face, “Thank God….I thought you were going to say no. What changed your mind?”

“I want to wake up with you every morning. I’ve been so stupid about us, and I don’t want to be anymore. We don’t have to buy anything new, and I’ll list this place as fully furnished. I just want to be wherever you are.”