- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
lol If you didn't notice this is the chapter when Nick gets 'punished' there's no actual sex I kinda glossed over it since it's not all that important. The importance is the build-up so enjoy and I just looked around and saw there are 48 people who have this as a favorite story...wow....thank you! Also thanks to the genius of Mel (author of UMS) I have new life and renewed interest in the story again. So thank her with more reviews! And remember feed back makes me happy!!! And a happy author means more stories! lol
Chapter Nineteen: Crime and Punishment...

Chapter Nineteen: Crime and Punishment…

 

Alyssa and Nick walked into the hotel room they’d gotten for the night laughing a little. As soon as they were inside Alyssa stopped him closing the door by pushing his body against it. “You were very mean the other day to me. When you doubted my fidelity.”

 

 

He sighed looking at her, “I know and I’m sorry.”

 

 

“How sorry are you?” She asked with a fleeting grin.

 

 

He got a shocked look for a second, “I’m in for it aren’t I?”

 

 

She giggled and pulled him toward the bed. She knew getting a hotel room for the night would be a much better idea than staying at her childhood home. Besides she didn’t need everyone knowing the ‘punishment’ she had planned.

 

 

Nick sighed a little as he sat down on the bed kicking his shoes and socks.

 

 

Alyssa thought for a moment and pulled him off the bed and pushed him to sit on the couch. “Stay…” She commanded walking into the bathroom she unpinned her hair letting it fall in loose curls. She took off her make up and walked out to the couch. He grinned up at her looking at her as she took the hem of her dress bringing up slowly showing her lacy thigh highs and her black lace underwear. As soon as she brought it up she moved it back down getting a smirk on her face. “No, no no….”

 

 

He whined a little, “Baby…” He began but was cut off as Alyssa moved to place a knee on either side of his legs raising up on her knees as she placed her hand to his mouth.

 

 

“Shhh you’re not to speak unless spoken to understand?” She said keeping her voice firm and resolute. He shook his head ‘yes’ emphatically as she grinned. She leaned down sitting back onto his thighs and leaned in so close that their lips were barely brushing but she wouldn’t move any closer. He was afraid of making any moves on her at this point he knew it was useless to argue she had complete control over the situation.

 

 

Suddenly she got up and crossed her arms over her chest and brought her straps of her flapper dress down sliding it down and off of her. She grinned seeing his eyes light up at the sight of her stockings, lacy underwear and matching bra. Feeling bolder by the pure look of lust in his eyes she walked over straddling his hips once again.

 

 

Feeling her settle onto his lap he sighed a little looking into her eyes seeing them lighten a shade. He loved watching her eyes change shades as her moods would change. He went to speak and Alyssa raised her eyebrows at him as if to say ‘try me, I dare you’. She leaned in close watching him. “You want me don’t you?”

 

 

“Hell yes I do.” He replied.

 

 

She smirked, “I was hoping so.” She whispered before nibbling along his jaw. “I hate it when we fight…” She added near his ear. “Because then I don’t get to have you like this.”

 

 

He moaned softly feeling her bite along his neck. “I know and I hate fighting too. Seeing that hurt look on your face.”

 

 

She pulled back. “Which first?” She asked making him get a perplexed expression on his face. She laughed a little, “Pain or pleasure, which do you want.”

 

 

He gave her a smirk and replied, “Do they have to be only once?”

 

 

She giggled a little knowing that he’d be into this. “Mmm, so you’re saying you’re into pain.”

 

 

“What gave you the notion I wasn’t?” He shot back.

 

 

“Well then I’m going to have fun seeing your reaction.” Alyssa smirked.

 

 

He moved his hands up and down her back as she arched a little from the light touch. “Ticklish?”

 

 

She laughed a little, “No, just extremely sensitive on my back. You know that.” She scooted back a little unbuttoning his dress shirt. She frowned a little seeing the feet tattoos completely faded. “I really liked those tribal feet.”

 

 

“You know why I got them removed.”

 

 

“I know because of Jane.” She interjected giving him a soft look. “Anyways…” She said changing the subject as she un-tucked his shirt and moved for his belt, unbuckling it and unbuttoning his dress slacks. He smirked a little as she slowly drug down the zipper. “What are you smirking at?”

 

 

He laughed a little, “This is punishment eh?”

 

 

She pulled back a challenge in her eyes. “This is only the beginning lover.” She got up slowly motioning for him to stand. As he did he kicked off his pants and shrugged off his shirt. She moved him infront of the king size bed to where his calves were up against it. He stood for a moment looking at her and all of a sudden she shoved his shoulders making him fall back onto the soft bed. She chuckled at his shocked expression and climbed on him straddling his hips. Smirking down at him she took both of his wrists and placed them above his head. “Keep these here.” She commanded getting up going over to her purse she took out the thin black leather cuffs fasting one around each wrist and the other ends to the head board.

 

 

“Oh god.” He said closing his eyes.

 

 

Alyssa snickered. “I’ve been dying to use these on you.” Alyssa rasped straddling his hips again. She leaned down kissing his forehead then placing feathery kisses around his face to his jaw nibbling along it to his neck biting on it rather roughly making him yelp in surprise. She grinned at his reaction and began to rotate her hips a little making him groan and shudder. She moved off to the side pulling off his boxers dangling them on her finger in front of him.

 

 

“See now these are the only boxers I take off and they do not belong to Brandon.”

 

 

Seeing his eyes light up a little she tossed the boxers to the ground. She looked him up an down for a moment not believing how much had changed between them over the past two years. Starting slowly Alyssa moved a hand over him making him close his eyes resting his head back against the soft pillows slightly tugging on the restraints. Feeling bolder by the minute she moved her hand faster building him up. Just as began to get closer and closer she slowed a little until he was teetering on the edge. At that point she took her hand away and got off the bed going into the bathroom for a moment leaving him completely frustrated and baffled.

 

 

While in the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror, giving her self a mental pep talk she kicked off her shoes and rolled off her thigh highs. She walked out smirking a little at his still silent gasps for air. She walked over to the mini-bar and opened it grabbing the first thing she saw. Which just happened to be a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a spoon. With an idea forming in her head she walked back over to the bed with the pint opening it taking a scoop out and eating it getting herself used to the cold sweet taste. Alyssa placed one knee on either side of his waist and took a sizeable scoop of ice cream and placed it smack dab on his chest making him yelp from the sudden cold.

 

 

“Ali what the fuck?” He asked looking at the dessert beginning to drip all over him.

 

 

She grinned putting the ice cream on the night stand then leaning down eating the melting ice cream off his chest. She bit her bottom lip as she looked back up at him seeing his eyes shut tightly. She smirked a little and grabbed the pint again taking a scoop and putting it on his naval making him shiver and bite his lower lip to hold back the yelp from the cold. Not paying attention to his face she lowered herself and slowly ate it off his stomach. As she did so she moved back lifting her hips up and over his coming to rest on his legs. She took the pint and scooped out the last bit of ice cream and put the spoon in her mouth then tossed the carton and spoon aside. She looked up at his expression and inwardly grinned as she leaned down taking him in her mouth. He flinched and bit his lip harder drawing a little blood but he couldn’t decide if that was just from the cold, or from what she was doing. She moved her mouth on him making him groan loudly and shiver. She knew from the build-up that he was insanely close. Just as she felt him begin to tense she pulled her mouth off of him and look up.

 

 

His eyes shot open the minute she moved her mouth away. He looked at her with a question in his eyes.

 

 

Alyssa giggled, “Promise never to doubt my loyalty again?”

 

 

He shook his head ‘yes’, “I promise, I promise.” He said feeling completely frustrated.

 

 

She grinned and got up untying him. As he began to sit up rubbing his sore wrists that were swollen and red she took his hand and led him into the bathroom starting the shower. Once it got to the right temperature she stripped down and shoved him into the shower. He gave her and odd look as he stepped under the hot spray. “You needed to get clean, ice cream smells nasty on skin.”

 

 

He looked at her over his shoulder. “And you would know this how?”

 

 

“Lori.”

 

 

“Clark warned me you might do something like this…”

 

 

Alyssa smirked, “Like what?”

 

 

“Something that would make me start calling you Mistress.” He said turning as he saw Alyssa’s entire face light up at the name. “You like that?”

 

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up, “I love it when you call me that.” Just before their lips met.

 

 

The next morning…

 

 

Nick rolled over feeling around for Alyssa’s warm body but was met with a small note.

 

 

Went to see dad. I’ll meet you back at the house. Love you.

Love

Ali

 

He grinned a little relaxing back into the bed. The night before had really worn him out. He never thought Alyssa would actually do all of it but then again she always and continually surprised him like that. Not to mention the completely explosive sex they had in the shower afterwards. He loved that she had this insane wild side that only he really got to see. Like he had an entire piece of her all to himself that no one else could have. Of course at that very moment Brandon’s face flashed through his mind. Oh how he couldn’t stand him. His cocky demeanor, the way he looked at Alyssa like a piece of meat. It disgusted him. Getting an idea he got up and got dressed heading back to the house.

 

 

Meanwhile Alyssa walked slowly through the cemetery a bouquet of white roses in her hand as she located her father’s burial plot. She looked at the tombstone and wiped a tear away from her eye. She knelt down next to the head stone and began to speak. “Hi dad…it’s Ali, I know you can’t hear me, but I just needed to talk to you.” She let out a shaky sigh and continued, “I know I haven’t been here much to visit…. It’s just too painful, to know that you’re gone. That I don’t get to see you whenever I want anymore. I know I’m being selfish. You’re sitting up in heaven with no pain, no cancer and here I am wishing you were here because I need you dad. If you’ve been watching the past year or so you’ve noticed a lot has changed with me. You’ve seen my screw ups and my triumphs….” She said thinking a moment laughing to herself. “And hopefully knowing you, you turn away when it’s a more private moment between Nick and myself.” She said placing the flowers in the little holder. “I love you dad. I never said it enough when you were alive. Come to think of it I didn’t really say it much at all. But Nick taught me what love is even if he doesn’t know what it is himself. He loves me dad, and I’m the happiest girl in the world because I have the love I’ve always craved. But I had to lose you to see what great love I had in front of me. And that’s an unfair trade in a lot of ways.”

 

 

She paused for a moment hearing a quiet breeze run through the empty and eerily quiet cemetery. “Mom hides her grief well you know. She misses you so terribly. You’re her soul mate, her match and God stole you from her. I used to be religious. Do you remember when we used to go to church every Sunday for noon mass? I stopped believing when Collin was taken from me. And then you. Why do the people I love get taken from me? Is that going to happen to Nick to? Will someone realize that I’m not good enough and take him?” She asked as the tears began to flow freely.

 

 

Nick saw her next to the headstone and quietly walked up behind her listening to her one-sided conversation.

 

 

“I love him dad, I really do. And what do I do? I go and fuck it up not once but twice. Honestly dad, I loved Collin, but this….this is what love really is. I love it when he smiles at me. Or when he tells me that he loves me. Because I know I found him dad, I found the one person that a father hopes a daughter can find. I found the place where I belong. And that’s with him.”

 

 

Nick spoke up making Alyssa jump at his words, “You really mean that?”

 

 

Alyssa held a hand to her chest and turned to him. “Yes.” She said looking at him as she stood up.

 

 

He closed the gap between them and gave her a searing kiss. As they pulled apart he replied, “I love you so much.”

 

 

She grinned at him, “You make me so happy do you know that?”

 

 

He smiled back and took her hand, “Come on let’s go back to the house and hang out with everyone.” He suggested.

 

 

As they were leaving Alyssa stopped by another headstone that read.

 

 

Collin Anthony Chambers

1983-2001

A beloved son, and fierce friend

 

She looked at it for a moment then brought her free hand to her lips kissing her fingertips then placing them on the head stone.

 

 

Nick tensed a little as he witnessed this he knew it shouldn’t bother him because it was Collin’s grave and even dead he’d always have a piece of Alyssa’s heart. But it still gnawed at his jealousy.

 

 

Alyssa turned to him and smiled a little as they walked out of the cemetery to each of their cars. “Meet you back at the house?” She said as she leaned up giving him a short but sweet kiss.

 

 

He relaxed at that moment and gave her a grin, “Yep besides you and I have to gang up on Lori and Clark today.”

 

 

She chuckled at him as she got into her dad’s old truck starting it up then heading on her way back to the house.