- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So you're seriously going to hate Brandon now. lol HUGE HUGE THANK YOU to MellzBellz! She was my beta reader on this chap and it's by far the best I think! And as always R&R

Ps Stag and Hen is the british terms for Bachelor and Bachelorette parties (well sorta lol)
Chapter Twenty: Stag and Hen




Alyssa giggled a little as she looked through some old photo albums of her mom and dad. She busted out laughing seeing her dad with shaggy dark brown hair, goatee guitar in his lap, her mom in a bell bottoms and a rose colored glasses looking at him adoringly.


Mary walked over seeing what her youngest was looking at. Grinning she walked over and sat with her sharing the album between their laps. “My God, your father…handsome wasn’t he?”


Alyssa sighed quelling her giggles for a moment. “Yeah, he was. I just love this picture…”


“Why honey?”


“Because I have one like it of Nick and me.” Alyssa said pulling out the smaller album laying the similar pictures side by side. In the more recent photo, Alyssa and Nick were sitting on a hotel bed Indian style. Nick had his guitar out strumming on it a little while Alyssa had this glowing look on her face as she watched him as she had her chin resting upon his shoulder and one arm draped around his shoulders.


“You know what I see?” Mary said looking at the pictures then to her daughter.


Alyssa looked up meeting her mother’s gaze. “What?”


“Soul mates…it’s rare to find that. I was so lucky to find your father. And it hasn’t been the same since he’s been gone…”Mary explained getting a little choked up.


Alyssa’s expression softened, “Momma…” She said bringing her mother into a hug. “I miss him too.”


Mary let the tears flow freely something she’d only done in private over the past year. Pulling back a little she began, “Don’t you give him up. Don’t you ever give up on the love you and Nick have. It’s a blessing darling daughter. God works in mysterious ways you know I’ve always said that. But honey you never know how much time you really have…”


“I know…”


“No I mean it Alyssa listen to me damnit.” She commanded with tears streaking down her face. Alyssa looked at her mom with concern in her eyes. “I love your father…I always will. And it does my heart so much good to see my children, the only pieces I have left of Jamie, find that same love.”


Alyssa hugged her mom, “I promise momma. I won’t let anything come between us.”


Just then Olivia came walking in and smiled endearingly at her mother and sister, the two most influential women in her life. “Having a sappy girl moment with out the token lesbian?” She joked trying to lighten the mood.


Alyssa and Mary looked up chuckling through tears and held their arms out for Olivia to join them She moved over to hug them both.


Mary sighed and chuckled, “Ah…my two girls.” She said pulling back to caress their faces. She grinned and got up going to the kitchen to do dishes.


Back on the couch Olivia and Alyssa stared at each other for a minute wondering about her quick departure. They shrugged it off then relaxed back on the couch giggling a little.


“So what do we have planned for Lori tonight?” Olivia asked looking over to her sister.


Alyssa shrugged, “Margaritas and trash talking I assume.”


“Sweet.”


“I have a question for you.” Alyssa asked with a perplexed expression.


“What?”


“Well since we’re splitting up the couples tonight, does that mean Angela is hanging with the boys or us?”


Olivia erupted in laughter at her sister’s question, “Such a silly girl…”


Later on…


Nick stood contemplating over the mental list of things he wanted to bring to the hotel. “Clothes…check…Tux…check………”


Alyssa came walking into the room smirking at him. “DVD’s?”


“Ah! Thank you!” He exclaimed with a grin.


Getting an idea she walked over to her bookshelf pulling out a case and walking over holding it out for him. “This is for you.”


He took it giving her an odd look. “And it would be what exactly?”


“Your permanent reminder of just how freaky your girlfriend is.” She said with a snarky grin as she walked back over past her bookshelf where she had kept it for safe keeping, knowing that no one would go looking for it in her mother’s house let alone her bookshelf.


He looked at it glancing between the disc and her a few times before the realization hit. “Holy fuck I forgot we taped that.”


“Kellie and I didn't forget.” She replied as he placed it into the side pocket of the bag. “Just keep it in a safe place lord knows I do not want to be the next internet porn queen like a certain ex of yours.”


He smiled, “I will…” He said leaning over giving her a kiss. He placed the clear plastic DVD case on the bed mentally noting to put it away after he packed and walked over grabbing a stack of DVD’s tossing them on the bed as he walked around grabbing odds and ends like a deck of cards, and his laptop. He walked over grabbing all the DVD’s except one and placed them into the bag leaving a clear plastic case in Alyssa’s night stand drawer with her stash of cosmo and candy to be put away later.


“So what do you guys have planned for Clark?”


“Poker and movies probably. I’d get a stripper but he said no.”


Alyssa snorted and bit her lower lip. “Well Clark is in for a big surprise then.”


Nick looked at her his eyes widening. “You didn’t…”


“Lori and I did…we ordered strippers for all of you but don’t tell anyone it’s a surprise.”


“Where did you get em from?”


“Babes Cabaret, you know Jenna’s place.”


Nick gave her an odd look and shook his head. “So why tell me?”


“Just to give you a heads up.” She said with a smirk before heading down to the living room with the girls.


A few hours later…


“I’m all in…” Nick said pushing his sizeable chip stack into the center of the table.


“I fold…” Clark said in defeat placing his cards down as everyone except Brandon did the same.


“I’m all in too.” He said pushing his stack in as well.


They stared each other down for a second before Aaron called for them to show their hands. Brandon went first, “Not bad…” Nick said to his straight of clubs. “But not good enough…” He said as he laid out a straight flush.


“Dude I’m never playing poker against you.” Clark declared as Nick counted up the chips arranging them in neat stacks.


Nick chuckled, “It’s all about the poker face man.” He replied as there was a knock on the door. He grinned a little. “Okay Clark don’t shoot me, this was Lori and Alyssa’s doing not mine.” He said as he went for the door. He opened it seeing the four women on the other side.


“Hello boys…” One of them said as they walked in.


Meanwhile…


“And they should be getting their strippers by now.” Lori said glancing at her watch.


Alyssa snorted bringing up her margarita glass taking a long sip.


“So who’d you get for Nick?” Kellie asked laughing a little.


“Blonde girl in a school girl outfit. Figured he’d like it since he does have a weakness for blondes.”


Olivia snickered a little, “And yet he’s with a brunette.”


“Because he loves me. If I were blonde he would have dated me ages ago.”


Angela choked on her margarita. “So is that why when I first met him he hit on me?”


They all erupted in giggles at the comment. “Yeah I’d assume so.” Alyssa replied, “He had no clue that you prefer boobs over dick.” She adding bluntly.


Angela cracked up, “My God Alyssa I remember when you first found out about me and Oli all shy and asking questions. And now you’re so comfortable.”


“Why not? I love you and my Oli, I was just curious and didn’t fully understand it back then, now I do.”


Kellie sipped her daquiri and laughed at Alyssa. “So how’d Nick’s ‘punishment’ turn out?” She asked making Alyssa grin.


“Ice cream body shots. And amazing sex in the shower.”


Jenna giggled at her, “Look at you miss ‘I have sex like a porn star’”


“Well I’m a freak what can I say. I like being an exhibitionist. I can get away with a hell of a lot more that way.” Alyssa reasoned pouring herself more of the margarite mixture from the large pitcher. “Besides look at me on a normal day at work and you’d never know I’m like this. I like to keep my private life private.”


Back at the hotel…


Nick walked into his room sitting on the couch as the stripper aptly named Brandie followed him.


“You’re the best man correct.”


“Yep.” He said fidgeting a little.


She noticed his nervousness and put a hand on his shoulder, “Surely it’s not your first lap dance.”


He chuckled, “No, just my first one in a while. Usually it’s my girlfriend…” He muttered.


“Lucky girl.” She said as she moved over to him straddling his lap as she began her lapdance.


Nick relaxed a little figuring it was ok to enjoy it if Alyssa had even gone as far as to order him a stripper. He slouched down on the couch watching Brandie work as he went for his wallet to tip her she stopped him.


“There’s no need, your girl covered it already.”


He nodded and tossed his wallet across the way onto the bed. As much as he wanted to enjoy this it just wasn’t the same without Alyssa. True he’d gotten lapdances before without her but he just kept wishing it were Alyssa on him and not Brandie.


A few hours later…


“Dude our women kick ass don’t they?” Clark asked looking over at Nick and Aaron.


“That they do.” Nick replied with a lazy grin.


“I can’t believe they ordered strippers.” Aaron remarked smirking.


Nick laughed a little at him and got up grabbing beer for everyone. At that moment Clark stood up and announced. “Let’s watch some movies!”


Nick turned for a moment and replied, “I brought a bunch of DVD’s in my bag.”


Clark walked over to Nick’s bag opening the bag to look for the DVD’s. He pulled out the small clear plastic DVD case and shrugged figuring it was a burned copy of a movie. He put it in the player and started it up. Clark got a perplexed expression when he saw Alyssa and Kellie appear on the screen in what looked to be a bedroom in lingerie.


"This is for you…"


"And it’s only for tonight…"



Nick swung around and his eyes widened as he set the bottles down and lunged for the remote. Aaron grabbed it just before Nick got to it and said. “Holy shit dude I gotta see this.”


“Turn it off!” Nick exclaimed lunging for his brother.


Brandon sat there in amazement for a moment as the movie still played seeing Alyssa and Kellie kissing.
Clark grabbed the remote from Aaron and turned it off.


“Awww man!” Aaron grimaced disappointedly.


Clark rolled his eyes and looked at Nick, “You had a threesome with my sister and her best friend and you taped it?!” He asked his tone rising in incredulity.


“Ummm yeah…”


Clark huffed a little bit, “Ok you fucking my baby sister I can take as long as I don’t see it. But god damn Nick what if it leaked out? Kellie’s a student and Alyssa’s a professor do you know how that would look to the University heads?”


Nick shrugged taking the DVD and putting it into the side pocket of his bag. “We didn’t think about that. Honestly I thought I’d left it in Alyssa’s room must have gotten mixed up.”


Clark clenched his fists trying his best to reign in his anger. Lori would have a hissy fit and fall in it if he gave Nick a black eye before the wedding. “Nick you have no idea how much I want to pummel your ass.”


“I thought you were ok with me and Ali?”


“I’m ok with it, I just don’t want it broadcasted over the internet! It could ruin her career. It could ruin yours!” He exclaimed.


Nick sighed. “I’m sorry man seriously I had no intention of anyone seeing that ever.”


“Yeah and I’m sure Pam and Tommy felt the same way about theirs.” Clark replied gulping his beer and flopped down onto the couch.


Late that night…


Brandon slowly crept out of his room eyeing Aaron asleep on the couch. He snuck past him slowly and made his way to Nick’s room slowly opening the door stopping it at the slightest creak. Seeing that the sound had not disturbed Nick’s slumber he gingerly moved inside going to Nick’s bag. Carefully he located the infamous DVD and put it in his pocket. He closed the bag as quietly as he could and turned to the door freezing in place when he heard Nick’s body shift amidst the starchy hotel sheets. On his way out of the room he spied Nick’s sidekick pocketing it as the idea solidified in his head. With a smirk on his lips he walked out of the room to the elevator texting Alyssa.


Need to talk…meet you outside the house.


Meanwhile Alyssa jumped when her sidekick buzzed on her night stand. She laughed at herself for being too caught up in the message boards to notice anything around her. For Alyssa going on the fan boards was her guilty pleasure, something she didn’t share with Nick. She loved going on there seeing what the fans had to say. She knew not all of them would like her and wasn’t the least bit surprised at the few ‘slut’ comments thrown her way. She was also thankful to the many fans and some moderators that came down on the haters for being rude. Of course there were rumors and pictures of her hanging out with Brandon. But most of the rumors if not all were complete rubbish. When her phone buzzed again she picked it up looking at it seeing Nick had sent her a text.


She grinned reading it figuring he was looking for a late night hookup and got into her silk night gown and black silk robe leaving it open. She walked down the stairs and padded to the patio out front leaning on the wall a little. When she a car pull up she thought for a moment, ‘Maybe Nick borrowed a car.’ Then when she saw Brandon step out she immediately covered herself wrapping the silk rob around her snugly.


Brandon smirked as he walked up seeing her in lingerie practically. “Well now that’s a pleasant surprise.”


Alyssa held the material close to her some how feeling threatened. “What do you want Brandon. And why are you here? Nick….”


“Couldn’t make it. Besides he wouldn’t want to hear my proposition.”


Alyssa gave him a wary look, never before had she been so uneasy around him but there was something about the look on his face, how he’d led her to believe it was Nick that wanted to see her.


“Proposition?”


Brandon grinned and stood up on the porch. “You’re boy should learn to keep better care of private recordings.” He said bringing out the DVD.


Alyssa’s eyes grew wide for a moment, “What do you mean?” She replied coolly.


He chuckled, “I know what’s on here…and don’t think I’m above showing the Dean at UCLA this.”


“You wouldn’t…” Alyssa challenged.


He snorted at her, “Ha…but I would…how do you think the dean is going to feel when a professor is caught on tape having a lurid threesome with a student.”


“You can’t prove that…”


“I have this, it’s all the proof I need. That is….unless you do what I want.”


Alyssa breathed heavily for a moment, “And that would be?”


“Sleep with me. And I’ll give it back.”


Her eyes widened at his revelation. “Are you kidding me?”


“Nope. You put yourself in a compromising position here. If you do what I ask you’ll lose Nick. If you don’t, you’ll lose your career.”


Alyssa’s eyes went dark at the mention of losing either her career or Nick. How could Brandon do this to her? She thought they were friends. “How could you do this to me?”


“You ruined everything I had with Courtney. You made me fall so completely for you only to be taken away because you love someone else. It’s about time you had something taken from you.” He reasoned.


At this Alyssa grew very silent, this is the thing she’d been worried about when she’d gone to the cemetery. Having to choose what she should lose out of her life. Her lover, or what she’s worked so hard to build.


Brandon noticed the ghostly shadow washing over her face as she let some the robe open leaving the top her collarbone bare and smirked leaning in brushing his fingers across her smooth skin he stated lowly, “Sleep on it…I’ll ask you tomorrow night at the reception.” He looked at her eyes and then walked away getting back in the car and driving back to the hotel leaving her alone in her thoughts contemplating just what exactly her options were.