- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay another update! Thanks to Presley and Mel! You two...I would be stuck in writer's block land without you guys beta reading for me. Anywhoo, see the chappie title PAY ATTENTION to it ok? Especially the meaning behind it and the lyrics LOL. As always R&R!!!


OHHH! And all you SWIB lovers, if ya hadn't noticed this is part of a series called Nothing's Impossible, and I am making a separate section a weekly featured character. This week it's Alyssa.

Anyways lol feedback makes me uber happy and based on the gi-normous amount of feedback I got from chapter 20 I figured I'd be nice and post this one as soon as I finished it.
Chapter Twenty-One: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.



“So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus. In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off? (Let's pick up, pick up). Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part. Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick. I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention. Now let's not get selfish. Did you really think I’d let you kill this chorus?” (**) Panic! At The Disco


Alyssa turned over her mind restless, her body wired. She couldn’t help but keep repeating Brandon’s words over and over in her head. Couldn’t believe it really. Sufficiently miffed she got up grabbing a pen and a legal pad she sat by her window and began to write out her thoughts.


So I’m totally fucked…I can’t believe Brandon, I thought he was my friend. Obviously he’s not. I can’t believe all this time he’s been planning something like this. Honestly I didn’t see this coming. I mean yeah in the back of my mind I sort of did. But it’s one of those things that you never fully expect. I guess it all leads back to the night I really fucked up everything…


*Flashback*


Alyssa opened her door, eyes red and puffy. “Hi…”


Brandon walked inside with concern on his face as he gave her a light hug. He pulled back a little and gave her a soft look, “How are you doing?”


She pulled away and walked over to her living room of her condo pacing a little as he moved to sit down. “I can’t believe he’d do this to me. After all we’ve been through.” She began as the tears came flooding back.


Brandon sat and listened to her rant, cry, and felt for her. After an hour of just sitting quietly he said, “I’m sorry he doesn’t deserve a wonderful girl like you.”


Alyssa snorted grabbing her bottle of Jack Daniels taking a large swig. Setting the bottle on the table she sat down on the couch a little ways away from him. “I love him…” She said putting her head in her hands.


Brandon placed a hand tentatively on her back rubbing slowly. “It’s ok Alyssa. You’re gonna be ok.” He said keeping his voice low.


A few seconds later Alyssa stood up, “Sorry I’m being a terrible hostess, do you want something to drink?”


Brandon nodded a little, “Sure beer if you’ve got it.”


Alyssa went into the kitchen grabbing a beer, a couple of shot glasses and her bottle of Hypnotiq. She didn’t exactly plan on getting completely trashed but at this point she could care less. The love of her life was off in Florida cheating on her with God knows how many women and she had to sit at home like an idiot. She took her items into her living room and put them out on the table. She handed him his beer then poured them each a shot of hypnotiq. After downing the blueish liquid she hiccupped a little and laughed a little.


“You might want to slow do there.” Brandon advised, he didn’t want her to get sick and end up spending the night in the bathroom holding her hair back.


Alyssa shot him a glance already three sheets to the wind. “I’m…..fine…” She said slurring her words a little.


Brandon sipped his beer as he watched her. For so long now he’d been extremely attracted to her. And he didn’t find it all that surprising when he found himself wanting to be with her all the time, even moreso than with Courtney. She made him feel more human than an actor. He listened to her talk for another hour or so. “What do you see in him?” He asked feigning that he drank more than he actually did.


Alyssa sighed, “He was my world. My lover, my bestfriend…and what does he do? He goes and fucks around on me. I should have figured it would happen he’s done it to every other woman he’s ever dated.”


“Obviously he doesn’t care about you as much as you care about him.”


Alyssa thought a moment, “You know you’re right.” She remarked moving closer to him on the couch. “I never thought about it that way but now that you mention it….I think you’re absolutely right.” She managed to say as she leaned up brushing her lips across his. It was partially out of curiosity she’d always wondered in a way what he’d kiss like. But mostly she wanted to give Nick a dose of his own medicine she thought. Though in the back of her mind she screamed at herself to stop that she was making herself to be no better than Nick, a cheater. She pulled away and sighed a little seeing the surprised expression on Brandon’s face. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have done that, you should go home to Courtney.”


Brandon looked at her, seeing the slight guilt register on her face. He knew now would be the time to make his move. “Court and I aren’t doing so well. She just doesn’t get me you know?”


Alyssa nodded in response. As he leaned over and kissed her again. At this point Alyssa was beyond the ability to say no. She deepened the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck as he brought her closer to him pressing her body against his. Alyssa blocked everything out of her mind as she opened her mouth sweeping her tongue out to meet his. She heard him groan softly at the sensation of her tongue stud. She got up for a minute breaking the kiss and took his hand leading him up the stairs at which she stumbled on in her drunken stupor. He caught her with one arm and helped her up the rest of the way. Once reaching her bedroom he backed her up to the side of the bed kissing her again as she crossed her arms in front of her bringing her tee-shirt up and over her head breaking the kiss momentarily to do so then watched him remove his shirt as well. She noticed the differences between Brandon and Nick. Brandon looked like he spent the whole of his days in a gym. Whereas Nick looked like he spent most of his time on a surfboard. Feeling extremely frisky from the vast amounts of alcohol she’d imbibed she reached for his jeans unbuttoning them as he kicked off his shoes and reached for her jean shorts unbuttoning them as well as they both continued to kiss.


Once stripped down to their underwear Brandon moved his kisses to her shoulder as he reached around her body unclasping and removing her bra. He backed away for a second lifting her up and onto her bed following her himself. He moved for a second hooking his thumbs into her underwear pulling them down and off of her tossing them across the room. Alyssa moved to her nightstand getting a condom out and dropped it on the bed at her side. She was a little surprised when instead of beginning foreplay he took the condom, and turned around sitting on the bed as he lifted up a little to remove his boxers and placed the condom on himself. Once he finished he turned and climbed on top of her kissing her slowly as he moved her thighs apart and slid inside of her making them break the kiss and moan softly.


He began moving slowly as her hands buried themselves in his hair as she moved with him. They picked up their pace as he rested his forehead against her neck for a moment as she moved her hands to his back digging her nails into his shoulders making him yelp in pain. Brandon looked up at her as he moved harder and faster on her as she threw her head back and growled softly as her body began the shake. A few more thrusts and he felt his release come on strong as he moaned into her neck. They collapsed into the bed and he rolled off of her to the side discarding the condom in the trash. Both out of breath as exhaustion overtook them both.



*End Flashback*


To this day I don’t know exactly what I was thinking. Maybe it was revenge, maybe a strange curiosity to know another man’s touch that had been brought out by the alcohol I’d drank. Come to think of it, I’d always been curious of what it would be like with another man. Would I have the same chemistry, the same passion as Nick and myself? But I never thought I’d end up acting on it.


Maybe the thought of Nick cheating was just an excuse, a get out of jail free card so I could see what it’s like……Okay okay I’m totally talking out of my ass here. Yeah I’d been curious but NO WAY IN HELL would I normally have even considered going through with it.


Honestly I wish it never would have happened. And it’s worse that I lied to Nick, that Brandon had made the first move, when it was really me. That’s why the slut and whore comments don’t faze me, because honestly I’ve called myself that ever since it happened.


The more and more I think about it, the more disgusted at myself that I get. I need to tell…



Alyssa jumped when she heard something hit her window. She looked up seeing something hit it again. Curious she got up and looked out her window seeing Nick there standing in his camo-shorts, flip-flops and a tee-shirt. Her expression immediately went from pensive and depressed to happy with a beaming smile on her face. “What are you doing here?” She whisper-yelled.


He grinned, “I needed to see you.” He replied back.


Her smile grew and she responded with, “Okay, go to the patio door I’ll meet you there.” She left the window and quickly cleaned up a little running into her bathroom she spritzed on perfume still in the sexy nightgown from earlier. She quietly padded down the stairs and to the patio doors. She opened them quietly letting him inside before shutting and locking them again. She moved to hug him holding him tightly to her as he wrapped his arms around her.


“Wow I’m glad I came over.” He said with a grin.


She gave a weak smile in return and looked up in his blue eyes, “Why didn’t you call?”


He sighed following her up the stairs and into her bedroom, “Had the nightmare again……”


“And are you actually going to tell me this time?” She asked sitting on her bed as he closed the door, joining her a moment later. She knew that he'd been having recurring nightmares but he'd never told her what they were about either.


“I walk in on you and Brandon having sex.” He finally admitted seeing her face go white like she’d seen a ghost. “What’s wrong?” He asked.


She looked up at him taking his hands into hers, “I need to own up to some things I’ve been keeping from you. Some secrets that I can’t hold in any longer…”


His brow furrowed in confusion and worry as he nodded motioning for her to proceed.


“And you won’t like it…”


He sighed and brought her into a hug, “Just tell me the truth, that’s all I ask.”


She backed away a little knowing he wasn’t going to like what she had to say. “I lied to you…that night when I slept with Brandon…he didn’t make the first move…”She said pausing a little seeing the recognition run across his face. “I did.”


His face grew stern and a little stand-offish. “Why?”


She bit her lower lip, “There’s a lot of reasons. One, I was drunk, two I had thought you were cheating, and three…” She paused closing her eyes. “I was curious.”


At that moment he felt like he’d been hit in the stomach. “Curious?” He asked looking at her.


“In the back of my mind I’d always been curious to know what it would be like to be with another man. To see how different it is than when I’m with you.”


“So you’re saying that it was all just so you could cheat for real?” He asked with a pained expression.


Alyssa shook her head ‘no’, “Maybe it was partially, I don’t know, but that’s why I’ve been beating myself up about this for so long. I feel like I did really cheat, and under normal circumstances, if Rob hadn’t have told me that and if I hadn’t have drank so much. It wouldn’t have ever crossed my mind to actually do it.”


He thought a moment seeing the pain in her eyes at keeping this bottled up for so long. He shook his head trying to rid himself of the thoughts that were plaguing his imagination. “You love me right?”


She sighed and moved to him, “More than anything…”


He grinned a little and kissed her forehead. “I love you too.”


Alyssa bit her lower lip and pulled back a little, “If I had to I’d give you up to save your career you know that right?” She said subtley dropping the hint at the decision she had to make.


“Why would you say something like that?” He asked looking even more confused than before her comment coming straight out of left field to him.


She sighed a little looking at him, “Because if per chance if it came down to your career or me, I’d give you up because I love you just that much.”


“But why would you say that?” He questioned.


“Don’t worry about it now…” She said putting her hand up to the back of his neck. “Just remember that I love you.” She said pulling him into an intense kiss. She moved closer to him as they deepened the kiss.


His earlier confusion forgotten he pulled her into his lap smelling her faint perfume. He grinned and pulled back a little, “You didn’t have to get all girlie for me.” He remarked noting her silk nightgown and light flirty perfume.


She grinned at him and said, “I like getting girlie for you…”


He chuckled at her and nuzzled her neck nipping at it lightly.


She groaned a bit at the contact of his teeth to her skin as she managed to whisper out, “Make love to me…”


He pulled back smirking a little before bringing her mouth to his in a kiss as his reply. She sighed into the kiss as he moved his hands to her shoulders slowly sliding his hands over the thin straps making them fall down as he moved down her arms bringing them to wrap around his neck. He moved his hands to the lacy bottom of her night gown gathering it up slowly bringing it up.


She broke the kiss and grinned raising her arms as he lifted the silk and lace up and off her tossing it to the ground leaving her skin bare.


He pulled her into a kiss again and leaned her back onto the bed before moving up a moment to remove his shirt as Alyssa grabbed at his shorts unbuttoning them and slipping them off.


“Do you ever wear underwear anymore?” Alyssa remarked with a smirk.


Nick chuckled at her and replied, “You don’t seem to mind.” She giggled a little at him as he moved them back to lay on the bed. As he moved to kiss her again her hands moved to the back of his neck. All the while his hand trailed down to her hip then to her inner thigh tracing her tattoo as she moaned lightly into the kiss. He leaned up a little breaking the intense lip-lock as he slipped his fingers up and across her making her throw her head back and a low gutteral groan escape her mouth. He smirked and nibbled on the hollow of her throat as he continued to torture her with his hand. Feeling extremely impatient Alyssa reached down and stroked her hand over him in increasing pressure making him shudder and growl into her skin. “Baby don’t do that…”


“Just make love to me already.” She sighed out of breath as her body began to shudder a bit.


He looked up into her eyes, “Don’t you want me to……?” He trailed off knowing how much they both enjoyed foreplay.


She shook her head, “As much as I enjoy what you do to me, I just need you right now.”


He grinned and settled himself between her legs kissing her as he slowly slid inside making her sigh in relief and him groan. He stayed still for a few moments breaking the kiss he looked down at her seeing her long dairk hair splayed out over the pillows as she wrapped her legs up around his waist.


“What?” She asked brushing the hair off of his forehead as she watched him studying her.


“I love the way you look right now…so calm, and beautiful…” He managed to say.


“You’re such a sap…but I love you anyways” She replied leaning up to press her lips to his in a heated kiss.

No longer being able to deny the need within them he began moving against her rocking slowly back and forth making her back arch up off the bed as she gasped for breath and attempted to muster the strength to moan in satisfaction. She held onto him tighter with her whole body fearing that this would be the last time that she’d ever have him like this. She knew now what she had to do to rid themselves of Brandon forever. And it may well be the demise of all the love she saw in those eyes of his. Feeling their orgasms approaching he pressed his forehead to hers as he guided them to a unhurried and lingering release. They collapsed on the bed in an exhausted thouroughly satisfied tangle on the bed. He rolled to her side pulling her against his chest as he traced her scar on her wrist with his fingertips feeling her body relax and breathing slow as she drifted off to dreamland with him not far behind her.