- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey all Teri here with Chapter 22!! Anyways I finally launched my website, still working out the kinks but go check it out! Mel will be posting there as well as Tree2583 (Teresa) the Friends and More author. Also a huge thank you to Mel for including me in the Sexcapades project so look for an update on that in the near future as well! Oh! and Moppy thank you for the idea for the first part of this chapter hehe! As always R&R!!!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Attack of the Bridezilla!!!


Nick walked around the reception mingling with various guests as he looked for Alyssa who had gone MIA a few minutes before. “Have you seen Ali?” He asked.


Clark gave him a shrug and replied, “Nah man haven’t seen her since we had the pictures taken.”


Nick nodded and headed towards the guesthouse hearing scuffling and Alyssa exclaiming.


“Stop it! Brandon get off of me.” Growing worried he rounded the corner and entered the guesthouse seeing Brandon dressed in the blue and red Superman outfit, pinning Alyssa beneath him on the couch as she fought against him with the red cape billowing around them.


“Get your hands off of her.” Nick shouted.


Brandon stood and smirked at him putting his fists on his waist puffing up his chest a little to proudly display the large red ‘S’ emblazoned across it, “And what are you going to do about it.” He said giving him a cocky attitude.


Nick balled up his fist and clocked Brandon straight in the jaw knocking Nick back as if he’d punched a brick wall. Undeterred Nick moved around the room opening a desk drawer letting a green glow come out. He grabbed the glowing rock of Kryptonite, as Brandon’s face grew white with fear. “Oh yeah you recognize this don’t you? I figured I may need it if you ever tried to make a play for my girl.” He said moving towards Brandon who began backing up.


Brandon moved away tripping over the couch arm his big red boots flying up into the air as his large 6 foot 4 frame falling hard against the carpet. Nick walked over standing over him and began hitting Brandon with the rock as Brandon yelped in pain slumping to the ground as his skin bruised, scraped and began to bleed.


Feeling weaker and weaker by the moment Brandon pled for Nick to stop as he crawled out of the guesthouse to the edge of the pool.


Nick pulled Brandon to a kneeling position breaking off a shard of the rock. He glanced at the green shank and brushed the cape aside stabbing him in the side with it. Then pushed him into the deep end of the pool as he chuckled diabolically to himself “So long Superman….” He said as Brandon limp lifeless form sank to the bottom.


Nick looked up as the entire guest stared at him, and Alyssa ran out her eyes wide in shock. Clark stepped forward and began clapping as the rest of the guests did the same.


Some yelling, “Yeah way to show that asshole!”


And others, “Finally someone whacked him!”


Feeling triumphant Nick pulled Alyssa to him giving her a kiss as the guests erupted in applause.


Alyssa pulled back a little wrapping his tie around her fingers. “That was so hot, you defending me…makes me want to take you right here.” She said in a low seductive voice as she pulled him by the tie into the guesthouse locking the door behind them.



Still locked inside his vivid dream Nick shifted on the bed smirking to himself in his slumber, as he held on tighter to Alyssa’s body beside him.


Meanwhile…


Lori scurried around the house bitching that she couldn’t find her curling iron and why Alyssa had yet to wake up. “God damnit!” She cried.


Kellie put her arm around her and said, “Relax honey.”


“I can’t relax, I’m getting married, and me getting married do you understand how huge that is?” Lori fired back.


“Well let’s go wake Ali up, because I am not dealing with super bridezilla Lori today.” Kellie shot back. Lori nodded and they headed up to Alyssa’s old room cracking the door open. When Alyssa didn’t move they opened it fully and walked in seeing that Nick was asleep behind her with an arm draped protectively around her concealing her bare chest. Kellie giggled a little seeing them with the sheet wrapped around their waists.


Kellie noticed the cocky smirk on Nick’s face and remarked. “I wonder what he’s dreaming about?”


Lori shrugged, laughed and looked at Kellie and they counted back from three. “1…2…3…WAKE UP!!!!” They both screamed as Nick and Alyssa both jumped grabbing the sheets and comforter to cover themselves.


Alyssa rubbed her eyes and looked at the two of them. “You two suck.”


Kellie giggled her response, “No I think you do…” She replied making Lori laugh with her.


“Okay I knew you two had sex last night but damn Nick you should have left afterwards!” Lori chided. “Clark must be fuming that you’re not over there right now.”


Nick sighed laying back on the bed figures they’d interrupt what arguably could have been the greatest dream he’d ever had. Sadly he got up and dressed quickly watching Alyssa hop in the shower as he shaved and then got ready to head back over to the hotel. Alyssa moved past him brushing her hair out when he stopped her and turned her around giving her a long kiss that made her freeze in shock at the sudden boldness of the move. When he pulled away she looked up at him with curiosity in her eyes.


“Just wanted to do that, before I left. Lord knows we won’t get a private moment at all the wedding. And we’re not even getting married.” He remarked making her laugh.


“Makes me a little nervous for when it’s our turn even though it’s a long way off.” She added with a coy grin.


He smiled brightly back at her enthusiasm at the prospect of getting married. “Be careful might happen sooner than you think….” He said giving her a small kiss. He walked out of the bathroom leaving her with her thoughts.


As soon as he was out of sight she hung her head knowing that it was probably never going to happen after what she had decided she had to do. She turned looking at herself in the mirror, disgusted and dismayed by her anger at herself for being so stupid to trust Brandon and anger at him for trying to ruin her relationship with Nick. She grabbed her makeup bag, hairdryer and curling iron and headed to her mother’s room to get ready for the wedding.


Meanwhile Nick walked down stairs seeing Mary standing in the foyer. She smirked at him and shook her head. “Do I even want to know why you’re here this early?” She said with a snarky tone.


Nick shrugged, “I wanted to see my girl can you blame me?”


Mary chuckled a bit, “You’re so lucky that I’m so accepting of you, if you weren’t as good a person I would be screaming at you right now for defiling my daughter in my house.”



He chuckled and gave her a hug before heading out to the rental car and drove back to the hotel. Once there he got up to the suite seeing Clark’s worried expression grow furious.


“WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!” Clark shouted.


Nick rolled his eyes, “I stayed with Ali.”


Aaron laughed, “Dude you could have at least have some sense to sneak out this morning like Kellie did here.”


Nick laughed a little, “Sorry I like sleeping next to my girlfriend.” Nick shot back as Brandon entered the room.


“Oh so he decided to make an appearance?” Brandon sarcastically quipped.


Nick shook his head seeing his sidekick on the coffee table. “Man I’ve been looking for this thing.” He remarked as Brandon smirked.


‘He has no clue…which means she’s decided…’ Brandon thought arrogantly.


************************
Alyssa Narrating:


What have I gotten myself into now? Honestly I know what you’re thinking. Because seriously I’m thinking it too. But I have a plan. Not sure exactly what it is but I know I have one!


I’m sitting here doing Lori’s hair while she bitches, and gripes about every little thing. God if I knew being her maid of honor meant I had to deal with the super bitch that is Lori, I would have declined!


Okay, okay I wouldn’t have….but still is it bad that I want to use her veil as a gag? Maybe I should just raid her and Clark’s “goodie drawer” and grab a ball-gag and go from there.


I know, ewwww right it’s my brother. I’m sort of desensitized to it though because Lori talks about it all the friggin’ time. Which honestly can get pretty annoying, however…I just imagine Nick and myself doing that and oh god…talk about hot!


Anyways I’m getting away from my point here.


My point is that I have a plan…a very good plan. What I said last night to Nick…that I’d give him up for his career. That was a major hint to him. And he’ll get it, just needs to stew in that dense head of his for a little while then it’ll click and he’ll be like “what’s going on?”


And I want him to do that at a specific time. But I won’t get into the exact plan. It’s subtle to the point where certain people won’t even realize that I’ve devised it. Yes I’m sneaky, and vindictive. Attack me and I’m okay but NO ONE messes with my boyfriend. And Brandon has made a big mistake with trying to hurt him.


I just hope to God this works.


End Narration.
**********************************


**********************************
Nick Narrating:


Man I thought Clark was going to kill me. I don’t know but lately he’s been touchy about me and Ali. Maybe it’s hitting home that I’m her boyfriend. That we live together, and have sex…


I mean come on it’s pretty fucking obvious that we do. Even if you don’t see it we always talk about it even if it’s just joking around. We’re just like that. I’ve always been a talker with my friends. Fuck…Clark knows pretty much everything, Ali too.


Yeah I told my girlfriend when she wasn’t my girlfriend about the sex I’d get…


I know sounds fucked up but I at least sugar coated for her. She was really young back then when I finally started telling her about 18 or 19 years old. And hell she walked in on me countless times with Amanda so it’s not like she didn’t know.


Besides it’s common knowledge that when you’re interested in getting seriously involved with someone you discuss the roster with them. And by roster I mean the list of people who you’ve essentially had sex with. And honestly I’ve wanted a relationship with her since she turned 18, ok yeah before then but that wasn’t exactly legal so I waited until she was 18 and started slowly telling her about my experiences. Kind of coming off as “I know I’ve been there” advisor capacity.


I have to admit it was odd when she started coming to me for relationship advice about Michael. Almost as if she wanted it to fail. Lord knows I suck at relationships, the only solid one I’ve had has been with her. All the other ones were solid for a little while then imploded and I stayed for way longer than I should have.


But anyways I’m getting away from myself here…


Back to Ali and me...


Last night was incredible…honestly we rarely take it slow and my god it was just…perfect. But there was something about her…something in her attitude that was completely different than normal. Almost desperate you know?


Whatever I’m probably just overanalyzing everything…funny how that particular quirk of hers has rubbed off on me.


But then again, what she said…that she’d give me up for my career. That alone makes me think that something’s up. I guess I’ll find out eventually.


End Narration.
*********************************


Alyssa bustled around fixing Lori’s dress as they walked toward the church. They walked over to the vestibule to have their pictures taken before going to the front entrance. Alyssa peeked her head out of the door seeing the small chapel packed with everyone. Feeling a hand on her back she jumped and whirled around relaxing once she saw Nick there.


He grinned looking at her in her light blue silk slip dress that showed off much of her back. She grinned back at him brushing a stray curl from her face. “You ready for this?”


Alyssa chuckled and handed him a tissue, “In case you get misty up there.”


He smirked and stuck it in his jacket pocket as Alyssa reached over straightening his light blue tie that matched her floor length dress. He leaned over and kissed her softly as he pulled her next to him.


“Oh Dear God!!” Lori remarked. “You’d think they’re the ones getting married.”


Alyssa turned and stuck her tongue out at Lori making Nick laugh at her as Lori moved back into the dressing room just as Clark came out.


“Dude you just missed Lori.” Nick remarked.


Clark took a deep breath and shot Nick a look as Mary and Olivia began to walk out first taking their seats in the front row. Clark turned to Alyssa giving her a hug whispering, “You think dad’s watching?”


Alyssa’s voice caught in her throat for a moment, “He wouldn’t miss this for anything.” She whispered back before breaking away.


Clark took Kellie’s arm and led her out for her to stand as a bridesmaid. For a moment he felt sad that he didn’t have anyone else to be a groomsmen. But he honestly couldn’t think of anyone else besides his father. Not even Aaron had crossed his mind as a candidate, mainly because he didn’t want it to seem intentional the both the bridesmaids and the best man and groomsmen were involved. It was merely coincidence that Alyssa and Nick were together at all.


As Clark left Lori came back out seeing her father standing there. “Daddy!” She beamed as her father got a misty look in his eyes. He linked arms with her as Nick and Alyssa watched the scene.


Nick turned to her for a moment seeing her expression fall a little. He realized at that moment that she’d never get to do that, to have her father walk her down the aisle, to see her on her wedding day. Nick tugged on her arm a little to bring her out of her reverie. She looked at him quizzically for a moment then quickly recovered. She smiled at him as they walked out and down the aisle, she saw Brandon there and hid her dismay at his presence well deciding to ignore him by looking over and grinning at the guys and smiling for pictures before separating at the altar.


Alyssa looked around at the chapel, giving silent thanks that they were able to find a non-denominational yet still religious place for them to have the ceremony. She looked over at Clark seeing Nick behind him she grinned at them both as Canon in D started making everyone turn to the back of the church seeing Lori and her father walk in the open doors.


Alyssa glanced over to Clark who looked like he was holding his breath. Nick patted him on the shoulder and leaned in whispering, “Breathe Clark, or we’ll need to move this wedding to the ER.”


Clark breathed slowly his breathing labored at the sight before him. She grinned at him as she approached and he grinned back.


Alyssa smirked and looked over at Nick as Clark moved down the altar to greet Lori as her father gave her away with slight tears in his eyes. Lori joined Clark in her flowing ivory gown. She handed her bouquet to Alyssa who held it closely while she took the ring off her index finger holding it.


The minister smiled at everyone and began, “Dearly beloved we’ve gathered here today in the sight of God to join these two people…”


As he continued his monologue on marriage Nick looked over at Alyssa and she looked back grinning at him as they glanced between each other to Clark and Lori who were beaming at each other.


“May I have the rings?” The minister asked as Alyssa and Nick moved up and over placing the rings on the bible that the minister held open flat. He grinned and had Clark take the small thin gold band with an intricate design on it and place it on her finger as he said his vows to honor, cherish and obey for the rest of their lives.


With a shaking hand Lori did the same getting a little choked up and stumbling over her words making her laugh at herself as she slipped the thicker band over Clark’s finger.


“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride” The minister announced as Clark pulled Lori to him giving her an earth shattering kiss making everyone clap and chuckle at his eagerness. When they broke apart Lori took the bouquet from Alyssa and the minister announced as everyone stood, “I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Clark Rhett Monroe!”