- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy Sunday! :-)
Taken with the heavy beats of 3 Doors Down, Alana danced provocatively within the middle of her kitchen, her two long braids whipping around as she bounced her head to the beat. She had been baking homemade cookies for Baylee, knowing he needed as much attention as possible as the date to his surgery grew closer. She knew the cookies would make him feel loved. Or so she hoped. Her little boy always loved to find her baking cookies just for him for no reason whatsoever. Smiling briefly at the memory, Alana stole a lick of batter from the bowl, hearing the distant tapping of her door over the blaring music. Stealing some more batter on her index finger, she popped it into her mouth as she hurried for the door, pulling it open as a gust of damp wind blew past her and wrapped around her practically bare body. Through the short striped boy cut boxer shorts and flimsy purple camisole. "AJ?"

"The one and only," AJ answered with a grin as he shivered in the doorway, his eyes quickly roving her figure before meeting hers. "Alright if I come in, babe?"

"How'd you get my address?" Alana asked first, shielding her body with the door to keep the wind from sweeping her over once more. She critically eyed the man before her, flabbergasted that he had even found her home. No one but the friends from her broken marriage knew where she lived. And those that had hired her for the hospital. How he managed to acquire her whereabouts was puzzling.

"I got it from the hospital--"

"And how much did that cost you?"

"I have to get Howie to take some Heather chick out on a date--"

"I could just slaughter that woman and serve her as pig slop," Alana groaned with disgust, opening her door wider to give AJ entrance. Once he slipped inside, she moved to her living room to turn off her large stereo system blaring her music and rushed toward the kitchen to retrieve the cookies from the oven. Usually she would be doing a long dash around the house to remove all the photographs of her ex-husband and child, but she had long ago placed them away in her child's old bedroom. The room that remained forever locked until she felt so desperately alone that she would curl into his bed and sob.

"Nice crib," AJ commented as he followed her through the house, shrugging off his jacket to drape it over the back of a kitchen chair. Eyes following the cookie sheet as it was transferred from oven to table, he felt his mouth water at the delicious aroma. Spying a plate with several warm cookies piled on it, he glanced at Alana. "May I?"

"As long as you don't sue me for a burnt tongue, sure," Alana agreed, nodding toward the table as she walked back to add more dough to the cookie sheet for another round. Glancing around her home, she was satisfied with the feeling it invoked. Nurses made quite a suitable income and her ex-husband had owned his own construction company. So, they had built the home on a large patch of Kentucky land, knowing that they would raise many children together. She had designed the inside of the house herself, draping it in cool blues, purples, and greens. Pieces of fantasy art opened the walls to creativity. But the most she had ever spent were for the sports, activities, games, and electronic equipment she enjoyed.

"Holy shitballs!" AJ exclaimed, bouncing through the doorway into the living room, careful to keep any crumbs from landing on the carpet. "You've got more CDs than I do!"

"Is that a bad thing?" Alana laughed, hurriedly pushing the cookies into the oven. Making sure the timer was set, she followed AJ through her home, watching him glance over her entire stand of CDs. She was almost afraid to show him her two stands filled with DVDs.

"And you have them organized…" AJ trailed with a smirk, though he nodded with approval when he saw the neat collection. Plucking one off the shelf, he held it up with a grin. "Want me to autograph it?"

"One of the girls that I took care of gave me that as a gift when she got out of the hospital," Alana explained as a furious blush tinted her cheeks. What were the chances that the artist would honestly be looking through her CD collection?

"Uh huh…" Opening the case, AJ popped the light blue CD out, tilting it in the light. "Guess she put a few smudges on the back, too?"

"Just because she bought it for me, doesn't mean I didn't listen to it. That would have been rude," Alana mumbled, moving to sprawl on her soft blue couch. Watching him continue to go through her collection, she turned onto her side and curled against a pillow. "And, if you want my opinion, Black and Blue was my favorite of your albums. And, I love your voice."

"My voice?" AJ blurted, turning to look at her with wide eyes. "You love my voice? Not Brian, the golden-voiced angel--"

"Brian's voice is nice, don't get me wrong," Alana interrupted with a small smile, wondering if he acted so well when other women told him the same. "But there's a certain generic quality to it, y'know? That raspy, sultry, crooning that you do is just overly amazing. It makes me shiver. Honestly."

"Thanks," AJ murmured, replacing the CD before moving to sit down at the end of the couch, pulling her legs into his lap. Tracing the fine silver chain circling her ankle, he gave her a smile. "Baylee says you're the best singer in the world…"

"Baylee is far too sweet for words," Alana answered, suggesting she was no where near that quality as she propped herself up on her elbows.

"What's this I hear about you singing a song with us?" AJ questioned, his fingers lightly tracing her ankle as he settled back on the couch.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Alana lied.

"Oh, come on… Nat's almost having an orgasm over the whole deal--"

"She's allowed to. Playing the piano for you guys is a huge deal. I've heard her tinkering on the one in the Children's Recreational Room. She's fantastic."

"Yeah, she's alright. But she's just playing one song… And, according to her and Nicky Dicky, you're singing on that song too--"

"I'm not singing."

"What are you doing then?" he questioned, letting his fingers trail upwards to her knee, lightly tickling as thunder rumbled in the distance.

"Watching with Lizzie, Al, Glory, Sammy, Teeny, and Baylee," Alana laughed, pulling her silky legs away from AJ's grasp as she sat up. Tucking her legs beneath her, she turned to face him on the couch, staring at him curiously. "…Can you tell me about Nick?"

"Nick?" AJ whined softly as he shifted so he was facing her. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything… Everything, I guess?" Alana asked, her teal eyes glittering with hope. She had hoped she could confide in someone about what she was feeling with Nick. Well, she at least hoped she could find out more information without it leading back to him. Brian and Natalie would squeal and Alana was still unsure of what she wanted. "Howie called me a flavor of the week earlier… Does he really do that? Have flavors? Flings? Just pure sexual encounters?"

"Doesn't everyone? I mean, Hell, not to sound like a prick, but… It's hard to find someone who'll stick around with our kind of lifestyle. And Nick, well… He's a guy, lame as that sounds, and sometimes a guy just needs that… Release I guess? But it's not like he's got a different chick every week or anything."

"But he doesn't stick around, right? Just gets what he needs? Says anything to get it?" Alana guessed, praying she didn't look disappointed.

"Nick's not like that… I mean, if it's a random girl in a bar, he's drunk and horny, sure, he might lay it on so he can get laid. But if he meets someone he likes a lot he turns into Mr. Magoo… Though he tends to get hurt when that happens," AJ admitted. Tilting his head to one side, he regarded Alana carefully. "Why?"

"Just curious, I guess," Alana answered, hearing the timer announce its presence. Grinning, she slid from the couch, scooting herself into the kitchen to retrieve the next batch of cookies.

"But you can ask me about me now if you want!" AJ hollered after her, bounding up to follow her. Watching her for a moment, he grinned, leaning against the counter to sneak a finger into the batter. "Aren't you curious about me?"

"Are you sniffing around me so intently for a piece of ass?" she questioned as she brought the cookie tray to the table to scoop the cookies onto the cooling rack.

"Isn't that all you're interested in?" AJ returned. "You don't exactly exude that 'settle down' vibe, Alana."

"I don't know what I want…" Alana answered honestly as she set the cookie tray on the oven to scoop more batter onto it. "But I know that I've only really been with one-two men in my life and I don't exactly want to keep racking up sexual partners… I'm not a whore."

"I didn't say you were." Dipping another finger into the batter, AJ leaned to the side until he caught her dark teal eyes.

"I feel like it…" Alana answered softly, spooning the last of the batter and offering it toward AJ, before moving to place the last cookie sheet back in the oven.

"Why do you feel like a whore?" AJ murmured, licking the spoon clean.

"No reason," Alana promised with a forced laugh, tilting her head sideways to admire AJ for a moment. "If you moved in permanently, I wouldn't need a dishwasher…"

"Or a towel," AJ promised with a wicked smirk.

"I have no doubt," she laughed harder. "Or underwear…"

"Or clothes at all for that matter," AJ chuckled, turning to put the spoon in the sink. Reaching for the bowl, he turned on the tap.

"Too bad you have a girlfriend, huh?"

"I wouldn't call her my girlfriend…" AJ trailed with a shrug as he looked for some dish soap.

"I'd call her something… And you don't have to wash my dishes," Alana answered. "You probably should get back to your friends…"

"I call her a whiny, mouthy little bitch who apparently thinks of me as her sugar daddy and means of making a name for herself… And I don't mind. Brian's at the hospital trying to pretend he doesn't want to bang Nat till the sun comes up, Howie and Kevin went to Ann's for dinner, Nick's off doing what-the-fuck-ever, and I was lonely and wanted companionship--"

"Aren't you just a pile of information," Alana teased as she set the timer, leaning to catch his hands before he could start on the dishes. She hadn't the heart to push AJ from her home. He was a great guy. A little perverted, but most of her male friends were like that anyway. It made things interesting. "C'mon, if you are lonely and want companionship, you certainly shouldn't be washing my dishes."

"Going to take me on a tour of the rest of the house?" AJ questioned hopefully.

"Until you find something to play with, sure."

"But I see something I want to play with already," AJ murmured huskily.

"Great!" Alana grinned as she stepped toward him till their bodies were touching, her forehead resting against his. Her voice drew into a husky whisper, "I've always needed someone to challenge with my pinball game."

*~*~*

Grumbling with annoyance, Nick glanced at the dashboard clock of his rental car. Erotic images of Alana and AJ doing all sorts of things inside the house, he glared at the front door, wondering just how long AJ was going to take. His fingers drummed restlessly against the steering wheel, the heavy strains of Metallica doing little to relieve his tension.

It had been a mistake, deciding to follow AJ. Somehow, he had known the older man was up to no good, and, upon seeing Alana's dark blue Jeep, had cursed mightily. He had assumed Alana would quickly kick the man out, but had been surprised when she had let him enter the house so quickly. So, parking, Nick had kept a watchful eye on the door, waiting for his friend's exit.

It had been hours since AJ disappeared inside the beautiful home. Five hours to be exact. What the Hell had been thinking when he introduced AJ to Heather? Well, originally, Nick had hoped AJ would find Heather attractive. But having set sights on Alana first, Nick knew it was a long shot. And the selfish bastard had scored her address. Nick was convinced that he would murder AJ in his sleep. Jerking away from his thoughts of slicing AJ's throat open when lightning raced across the dark sky, Nick jumped at the rolling thunder. The rain was growing heavier, making it far colder than he expected. Squinting through the foggy glass, he noticed the door opening. Soon, AJ ducked outside as he pulled Alana with him, freshly kissing her cheek. There was a whisper between them before AJ hugged her tight with another kiss, racing across the lawn in the rain. "That fucking asshole!"

AJ had barely backed out the drive when Nick flung his door open. Not feeling the slashing rain, he tread heavily across the lawn, glancing towards AJ's retreating taillights. Grumbling a string of curses, he clomped up the steps of the porch, shaking rain from his hair as he reached to ring the doorbell.

"AJ, honest to God I don't need anyone curled next to me in bed tonight-Nick!" Alana gasped in shock as she pulled the door open to find Nick brooding on her door step. He was soaked with rain, panting heavily, his breath coming in wisps of cold air. Frowning, she reached for his arm, hurriedly pulling him inside. "What are you doing here?"

"What the Hell was that… That interfering fuck nut doing here?!" Nick exploded with a hard shiver, eyes quickly darting around for any signs of what he had been imagining.

"He stopped by to spend some time with me because he was lonely," Alana answered softly, stepping back at the sign of wildness in Nick's dark indigo eyes. Wrapping her arms around her body, she rubbed the top of her foot against the back of her calf, just carefully watching him. She didn't understand what all the hysteria was about, doing her best to avoid staring at the way his clothing clung tightly to his body. Especially his tight, ripped arms. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Lonely," Nick snorted, raking a hand through his sopping hair. "Did he… You… He and… Do I smell cookies?"

"Chocolate chip, you want some?" Alana offered, wrinkling her nose in confusion.

"Damn straight… Wait, no. I didn't come in here to eat cookies," Nick disagreed with a sigh. "Well… Maybe one…"

"How about I go get you a t-shirt and some sweat pants?" Alana offered, knowing she had baggy enough clothing that he would fit. "You can go into the kitchen and get some?"

"Alright… Maybe a towel--" Nick cut off, staring into her living room. Immediately all thoughts of AJ and cookies left his mind. "Holy shit! You've got a hi-def widescreen!"

"Just because I'm a girl means that I can't have expensive electronic toys?" Alana questioned with surprise, leaning on the door she had just closed as Nick fell to his knees in front of the flat screen hanging on her dark blue wall. She had to smile at his worshiping of her expensive television, finding it adorable.

"And you've got… Sweet fuck in a hand basket," Nick sighed, taking in all the attached game systems, noticing that she had surround sound. Grinning suddenly, he shook his head in awe.

"Now you won't ever need me for entertainment again," Alana whistled with a laugh, moving toward the stairs. "I'm going to get you those clothes and towel."

"Can I move in with you?"

"For my electronic equipment? You've got to have way better stuff at your house," Alana commented, starting up her stairs.

"Yeah… But my house doesn't have you," Nick murmured as he dragged himself to his feet.

When she didn't answer and disappeared upstairs, Nick knew that his words had gone unheard. He silently cursed himself for being so soft spoken at that point. When had he ever been quiet in his life? Groaning at the thought, Nick glanced around the living room, surprised to only find fantasy art on the walls. No pictures of family or friends anywhere within her house. Furrowing his brows in confusion, he moved toward the kitchen to grab a few cookies, but noticed an open door. Curious, he moved to the stairs and flipped on the light, following it to a lavishly furnished basement. A pool table, dart board, personal bar, and expensive stereo system were set up amongst soft leather couches and another flat screen television and other items. But what caught Nick's attention was the beautiful drum set sitting off to the corner.

With a pleased whimper, he crossed the carpeted floor to admire the setup, spying a pair of drumsticks resting on the seat. Peeling off his wet t-shirt, he tossed it into the sink behind the bar, wetting his lips anxiously as he moved behind the drums. Shivering in anticipation when he picked up the sticks, he settled onto the seat.

Shifting one drum stick between his fingers, he reached over to run the tip of his finger against one of the cymbals. Feel the familiar coolness of metal, he could hardly contain himself. It had been so long since he played the drums, especially since Baylee had been sick. Glancing up at the ceiling, he closed his eyes for a moment to take in the feeling of sitting on the leather stool. Then, without warning, his hands tightened upon the sticks and flew against the drums in a feverish momentum of rhythm. The beating of the drums came with a personal flavor of notes brewing in his head. Of songs that he had yet to compose. Of thoughts about Alana.

Slowing the rhythm to the softest of taps to resemble his thoughts of making love with Alana in the rain, tapping on the cymbals like a spring shower, he was oblivious to Alana walking down the stairs. Clothing braced against her chest with her arms wrapped around them, she was surprised to see Nick on her drum set. The mastership he had over the drums was amazing and he couldn't have looked handsomer. His wet blond locks mixed into a messy style raking back from his brow as his lips pursed with intense concentration. His taut chest bare and displaying the permanent inking he had done to his body. His muscular arms leading down his long, tapered fingers holding great control over the sticks in his hands.

Glancing up, Nick grinned. "Am I impressing you, Alana?"

Holding her breath, she set the clothing on the leather couch, just watching him as he fell back into the soft rhythms and beats. Then, without warning, she walked to stand beside him and the drum set. Ducking underneath his arm, she stepped inside his embrace of the drum set. Carefully watching him tapping against the variety of drums, she waited for his hands to rise before stealing the sticks. Then, without warning, she broke in a furious repetition of Nick's original beat, only making it faster and spicier. Grinning with appreciation, she slipped down into his lap as she continued her own demonstration, actually flipping the sticks within her hands as she continued. "Am I impressing you, Nick?"

"Maybe," Nick murmured in her ear, resting his hands on her thighs so he could feel the gentle vibration of her muscles.

"Guess I have to work harder," Alana decided, manipulating the cymbal into a sound of gentle rainfall as she increased the flick of her wrist creating a flurry of syncopation with her opposite hand.

"Don't you know it's never good to show a man up?" Nick questioned, catching her wrists in his hands and pulling them back. Ignoring her whine or protest, he plucked the sticks from her fingers, tossing them aside. Tilting her head back slightly, he covered her lips with his.

"Why?" she inquired softly as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, pulling his bottom lip into her mouth for a tender suckle. She felt the dampness of his jeans through her flimsy boxers, but could hardly care as she leaned against him, nipping his bottom lip before teasing it with her tongue.

"'Cause I said so," Nick murmured with a soft moan, his hands sliding beneath her top. Edging it upwards, he caressed each inch of bared skin, his tongue dipping between her lips. Whimpering when he tasted the hint of cookie batter.

"How long were you waiting outside?" she asked softly, turning to straddle his lap as her nails lightly raked across his bare back.

"Since he got here--"

"Nick! Why didn't you come in?" Alana exclaimed as she leaned back, searching his dark indigo eyes. "Or at least… Did you follow him here?"

Nick's cheeks flushed slightly with embarrassment. "Yeah… Kind of--"

"Why?"

"Because… AJ's smooth and sexy and knows the right words to say that'll make a woman melt, and I was worried that if he… Well… Damnit, I was jealous," Nick admitted with a scowl.

Alana studied his handsome face for several moments, sighing softly she reached over to kiss him sweetly. The sincerity in his voice made her heart flip several times within her chest. To hear that he was actually jealous over AJ being with her caused her body to warm. She wanted him to stay. "You are just way too cute," she laughed, pulling herself out of his lap. Stretching slightly, she took his large hands into hers. "C'mon…"

Nick eyed her warily. "Are you going to kick me out because I'm being an overprotective fuck nut who needs to learn to back off before I scare you away--"

"Actually, I was thinking that AJ got a tour of the house, but I want you to have a tour of the bedroom…" Alana answered as she stood on the carpeted stairs, releasing his hands to rest hers on her curved hips. "Unless you want me to kick you out--"

Nick leaped up, nearly tripping over his own feet in his haste to reach her. "Bedroom," he growled, scooping her up into his arms. "Just… Tell me which way to go, alright--"

"Nick!" Alana squealed in shock as she reached for his shoulders in a way to steady herself. But Nick was already racing up the stairs. Tucking her face against his bare neck, she held her breath after giving directions to her bedroom. She felt him running through the living room and lumbering up the second pair of stairs. There was a brief hesitation at the top of the stairs, but finally she felt him fumbling with the door to her bedroom before flinging it open. Her room was dark and quiet, only the steady beat of rain tapping her picture window leading to a beautiful veranda overlooking her land. Her room was draped in different depths of purple, a large bed waiting in the middle, candles littered on what seemed to be every surface. And Nick's roses sitting in a vase by her bed.

Nick smiled against her hair as he carried her across the room, gently laying her down in the center of the bed. Covering her mouth with his for a moment as he slowly peeled away her thin boxer shorts. Then, pulling away, he brushed several soft kisses over her cheeks before sliding off the bed, reaching for the book of matches on her nightstand.

"Only undressing the good part, I see," Alana mused, sitting up as she unwound the silky strawberry blonde locks from their braids. Tossing them into a high messy ponytail, she watched Nick moving around the room to light her dozens of candles. She smiled softly as she brought her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. The faint smell of angel food cake and sweet vanilla lingered in the air and she closed her eyes for a moment to concentrate on the rain outside. Then, allowing her eyes to open, she found Nick lighting the last candle, his chest glistening in the soft flames of warm light.

Smirking, Nick crossed the room again, reaching past the sheer curtain to unlatch the window. Pushing it open, he shivered slightly at the cool breeze before turning to look at Alana. His only intent making love to her all night long, he strode towards the bed, fumbling with the buckle of his belt. Not seeing the small trunk cattycorner to the foot of her bed, he walked right into it, flipping head over heels over it. With a pained gasp, he sprawled on the floor at the foot of the bed, one foot still hanging over the trunk. "Oh, shit…"

"Nick!" Alana yelped in shock as she grabbed her boxers, hurriedly pulling them back onto her body as she knelt to her thick, plush carpet. Brushing the fallen tendrils away from her face, she bent down to catch Nick's eyes. When he rolled over to his back with a pitiful groan, she tried not to laugh. Holding a hand to her mouth, she took a deep breath to control her giggles. "Are you okay?"

Nick slapped one hand over his face, wincing as he shifted slightly. "I think I broke my dick--"

"What about your ankle?" she interrupted with question, leaning over him to undo his sneakers. Pulling them away and gently stripping him of his socks, she started to palpate around his ankle bone, deciding whether or not it was swollen.

"My ankle's fine…"

"Nick, the way you twisted when you fell, are you sure it's--"

"It's fine!" Nick interrupted with a loud whine. "I just can't feel my dick, 'cause I landed on it full force--"

"Are you trying to tell me you had an erection?" Alana questioned, leaning back to catch his pained eyes.

Nick stared at her for a long moment, his lips parted slightly. "Baby, I've had an erection since you sat in my lap downstairs, and now I can't feel it--"

"God, Nick," Alana groaned hard to fight her laughter, reaching down to tenderly rub his cheek. "I better go get you some ice to reduce the swelling. Lord knows if you can't feel it and you had an erection… We might need to take you to an Emergency Room--"

"I am not going to the hospital and explaining to some stranger that I broke my dick while trying to be romantic," Nick cut in with a scowl.

"Well, that's no problem," Alana assured, fighting a smile. "I know all the doctors--"

"Hell no!"

"I'd look at it, but I'm sure it'd only be more painful… God, you really are Mr. Magoo…"

"I am so relieved that you find this so damn funny," Nick grumbled, pulling his leg down so he could start sitting up. He yelped when Alana pushed him back to the floor. "What?!"

"This is a serious thing, Nick," Alana exclaimed when he became defensive. "God, if you really did break your penis, we need to go to the Emergency Room. You could need surgery--"

"I'm not going to the Emergency Room. I'm not having surgery. It just needs to… Rest for a while?" Nick suggested.

"Did you hear a popping or cracking?" Alana inquired as Nick moved to stand. This time, she allowed him to do so. Still sitting upon the floor, she stared up at him with confusion and concern. Staring at his lower anatomy, she noted the still risen bulge in his jeans, deciding maybe it wasn't so serious. Perhaps just a bruising…

"No… It just banged against the trunk, then on the floor," Nick explained, carefully unzipping his jeans before starting to push them down. He had to see it, maybe it was just stunned from his fall…

"Well, I ain't kissing it better," Alana murmured, covering a smirk with the back of her hand as she moved to stand, wondering if he would be telling his friends about this escapade. "If you don't want to go to the Emergency Room, will you at least tell me if you have trouble urinating, blood when you urinate, or if you can't? Because, honestly, if you ripped any of the tissue, you need to get it repaired immediately."

Nick nodded distractedly as he sat on the edge of her bed. Leaning back, he glanced over at her hopefully. "Can you at least look at it? I mean, you're a nurse, you've probably seen thousands--"

"Hardly thousands of penises," Alana laughed as she turned to face him. Holding her breath to ward away any future giggles, she composed herself into a serious manner. Then, glancing down, she gently took Nick's erection into her hands. She heard him whimper, though it wasn't in pain. Gently manipulating the hardened organ, she was relieved to find no swelling nor bruising. "I think you just scared him, Nick."

"He has a name," Nick murmured, covering her hand with his.

"Seems you're very fond of him," Alana guessed, leaning down to playfully nip the skin against his pelvic bone. When she felt his body tense beneath her, she was fueled with a playful energy, drawing her tongue to the very center of his pelvis for a sweet kiss.

"Well…" Nick gasped softly as he laid back, his hand squeezing hers gently. "He's persistent, he's got a hole in his head, his neighbor is an ass--"

"Guess he does need someone to love on him," Alana concluded with a soft laugh against his skin, affectionately rubbing the base of his penis, feeling his hand slowly move with hers. Feeling her own body tense with excitement, she moved her kisses up to his belly button, flicking her tongue against it till he shivered. "What's his name?"

"Well…"

"If you're going to start with pick up lines, Nick, you really should follow through," Alana explained softly as she released his hardness and ran her hand up his side. Like a prowling kitten, she slid onto his body and nipped her way up the center of his chest. Finding the black footprints on his chest, she outlined them with the tip of her tongue. Then, tracing upward, she suckled against the pulsation of his throat, purring softly. "You should tell him he needs to date a nurse."

"Charge," Nick murmured, sliding his hands to rest on her thighs as she straddled him. "His name is Charge… And there's only one nurse we're interested in dating…"

"Why is his name Charge?" Alana questioned against the front of his throat, nibbling his Adam's apple.

"'Cause… He's a ramming steed--"

"I never should have asked," Alana laughed with disbelief, pulling away from her tender kisses to his throat. She stared down at Nick with honest disbelief, her dark teal eyes glittering amongst the warm candlelight. She honestly enjoyed her time with Nick. He was sweet and undoubtedly goofy.

Nick grinned, his hands sweeping beneath her camisole to cup her breasts. "Plus, it's really fun to be jacking off and scream 'CHARGE' at the top of my lungs--"

"Oh my God," Alana snorted, immediately pushing his hands from beneath her shirt. Pulling herself away from his naked form, she moved to slide off the bed, only succeeding in falling to the floor. Slapping her hands to her mouth, she burst into a series of hysterical giggles till tears were streaking down her face.