[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

It's been a year since Nick broke up with Chanel. "Never Gone" is fresh on the charts and the world tour is underway, but with a new tour comes new, undiscovered obstacles. Will Nick be able to move on? Can Chanel put Nick behind her and fully give into what she's been dreaming for? Will Alex continue to view Nick the same way? Read on to see the future of this "love triangle" unfold through the highly anticipated journey of The Backstreet Boys. With every new day, there is a new rush.

As of January 2009, "The Rush" is being edited until firther updates are posted. The prologue is a new edition, enjoy! The story will continue soon. ~ C

Told in first and third person perspectives. Copyright 2005-2009. All Rights Reserved.


Rated: R
Categories: Original Fiction, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Group, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Triangle of Roses
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 2691
Read: 4876
Published: 08/08/06
Updated: 01/08/09

1. Prologue by AlexsBeautifulWoman [ - ] (473 words)
"The Rush" is the sequel to my short story, "Will You Love Me Tomorrow?". I started this installment in 2006 and in summer 2008, chose to re-vamp the series, "Triangle of Roses". As of January 2009, "The Rush" is being edited until further updates are posted. Please note that once re-posted, there might be more or less than the original 26 chapters. I encourage readers to pay attention to small details intertwined into the larger concepts. Happy Reading!

2. Chapter 1 by AlexsBeautifulWoman [ - ] (626 words)

3. Chapter 2 by AlexsBeautifulWoman [ - ] (1592 words)
"Will You Love Me Tomorrow?" took place over the course over a week and not much about the past between the "love triangle" was said. That was done purposefully; “The Rush” will incorporate past encounters with present and future. The past does greatly affect our beloved characters. Chapter three takes place in 2001...