- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this one is late but I'm in School now so I have to balance my time. There may or may not be more added to this story. I don't know anyone in this story everything is Fictional.. Please read an review
Chapter Six Secrets Revealed.

“Well of course he knows I mean that was the first thing I did when I showed up at his house at 1:30 in the morning. NO he doesn’t know and I’m going to keep it that way.” Brian said looking at his feet. “Why? I mean don’t you think you should at least tell him now I mean you’re staying in his house for crying out loud Brian.” Nick replied. “In case you’ve forgotten I’m married with a child.” Brian said angrily. “No I haven’t but can you honestly tell me you don’t feel anything for him?” “You know I can’t. Look, it doesn’t matter ok I’m married with a child, so it’s just a dream that will never come true ok.” Brian told his best friend. They talked a little while long before both falling asleep.

Aj asked Howie if he and Viggo would come over to his house so he could talk to them so Kristin could go home. They agreed of course. Once the three of them arrived at Aj’s house, they filled Kristin in on most of it leaving out the fact that Nick would be staying with them they’d let Kevin tell her that. After she left Howie walked over to Aj taking his hand and leading him over to the couch.”Now what is it you wanted to talk about?” He asked. “I’m in love.” Aj replied sadly. “That’s great!” Howie exclaimed. “Do I know them?” Howie asked eagerly. Aj Nodded. “Tell me J, I’m dying here.” Howie said excitedly. “Brian.” Aj said just above a whisper. “What about Brian?, Are you in love with Leighanne?” Howie asked confused. “He’s in love with Brian babe.” Viggo says watching Aj’s reaction. “Wait a minute you mean our Brian Littrell?” Howie asked trying to understand. “Yes that Brian ok D.” Aj said upset. “AJ Brian’s married and he has a son you know he wouldn’t leave his family….not to mention he’s not even gay, bi or anything else.” Howie explained. “Don’t you think I know that Howie and I would never ask him to, it’s just that I’m afraid I might say something or do something and I would have ruined a good friend ship, I want to ask him to leave but how can I when every fiber of my being wants him to stay with me.” Aj said through tears. “I don’t know maybe you could talk to Leighanne and have her ask Brian to come back home or something.” Howie suggested. “You think she’d do that I mean it’s been two days now and she hasn’t called even once and she has to know where he is.” Aj said worried. “After you’ve slept and ate drop Baylee off with us and go talk to her.” Viggo suggested hoping it was alright with Howie. Howie smiled brightly “Told ya he was good.” “Just shut up and get out.” Aj said playfully. The two lovers left.

8 hours later Aj was up showered and getting Baylee ready. He smiled as he thought to himself that he could get use to having Baylee around all the time. “I go to uncle Howie house and den what?” Baylee asked as Aj pulled his shirt on over his head. “Um then you guys get to have lots of fun and when you come back I think your daddy will be home. “Uncle Howie makes some fried plants!” Baylee says clapping his hands. “I’m sure he will make you some fried plantains.” Aj said smiling at the child. He finished dressing the child and took him downstairs, getting into his car and heads over to Howie’s.

At Howie’s house Viggo sat in the kitchen watching Howie search the kitchen for something. “Anything I can help with?” Viggo asked watching Howie’s ass. “No and stop staring at my ass.” Howie said with a smile. “I’m not staring at it, just admiring the craftsmanship of your jeans.” Viggo said standing up and walking over to Howie. Aj and Baylee arrive and ring the doorbell. Neither Howie nor Viggo move to answer the door knowing Aj would just come in anyway. “We here!” Bayle announces. Howie comes out of the kitchen followed by Viggo. “I was beginning to think you weren’t coming.” Howie says picking Baylee up. “Uncle Aj had to get dressed.” Baylee explains. “Oh I see.” Howie says with a wink. “Now Bay be go for uncle Howie and...” Aj pauses looking at the two men. “Uncle Viggo.” Viggo says smiling at Baylee. “Another uncle!” Baylee says excitedly. Aj smiles and walks out the door going to his car start driving towards Brian’s house.

He pulls into the driveway getting out and going over to the door. He knocks hoping Leighanne was home and not out. “It’s open” Leighanne says through the intercom. Aj pushes open the door and is taken by surprise at the condition of the house. “Leighanne where are you?” Aj calls . She stumbles out of the kitchen in a nightshirt. “Oh hey Aj.” She slurs. “Don’t mind the mess I fired the maid.” Leighanne says walking towards the stunned Backstreet Boy. “Are you ok? I mean I’ve never seen you like this before.” Aj says concerned. “I’m great, hey you want a line I’ve got some coke in the kitchen.” She says as if it was an acceptable thing to say. “What?, Hell no!” Aj says pissed at offer. “Suit yourself.” The front door opens. Aj turns around to see who’s coming in. “Who the hell are you?” The man asks. “I should be asking you.” Aj says clearly shocked. “Aj this is Chris, my boyfriend. don’t tell Brian ok.” Leighanne says draping her arm around Aj’s shoulder. “Don’t tell Brian?!” Aj screams. “You don’t fucking deserve him.” Aj says spitefully. “Oh and you better believe I’m going to tell him all about this shit.” Aj says pushing away from her. “But Aj you don’t want to hurt Brian do you? I mean think of what a divorce is going to do to him?” Leighanne pleads. “No one would believe him anyway babe he has no proof. Aj walks out of the house, he pulls out his cell phone.”No proof my ass.” He says to himself. He leaves and drives around trying to process what just happened. He drives around for a little bit longer and ends up at the hospital. He goes upstairs to see Nick. As he approaches the door he feels a hand on his shoulder. “He’s in the psychologist.” Brian tells his friend. “Oh” Aj says turning around to look at his friend. “Um want to go get a bite to eat?” Aj asks. “Sure they could be in there a while.” Brian agrees. The two men leave and go down to Aj’s car. “Where’s Baylee?” Brian asks a little worried. “Oh he’s with Howie and Viggo, I’m sure by now they’re making fried plants.” Aj says looking over at the clueless man. How am I going to tell him. Aj thinks. They go to McDonald’s; after getting their food they sit in a booth. “Brian I have a secret that could hurt some one I love, but they need to know this secret. How do I tell them the secret knowing that it could destroy their life as they know it.” Aj asked “Does the risk of telling them out weight the risk of not telling them?” Brian asked stealing a fry. “Yeah.” “Then tell them.” “Ok.” Aj looks at Brian for a minute gathering his thoughts. “Brian you know I care about you and would never do anything to hurt you, right.” Aj say. “Yeah I know.” Brian says. “Leighanne is cheating on you.” Aj says tears in his eyes. “What?, that can’t be true she loves me.” Brian says unwilling to believe what he’s hearing. “I met him his name is Chris.” Aj said sadly. “You’re lying!.” Brian screams standing up from the table. Aj pulls out his cell phone and shows Brian the pictures of his house looking like it hadn’t been cleaned in a year instead of the two days he’d been gone. “I need to go home.” Brian said looking at the pictures.