[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: This is a story about Kayla Weir a New aspiring actress in hollywood She is very strong in what she belives in and what she clearly doesn't. Will she fall into the same path as a lot of people in "The buisness" do will she get sucked into "The Buisness" and all its glory. Watch as she goes on a journey and finds herself and loses herself. Watch as she starts to take life and others for granted watch as she impacts the life of a certain carter. Watch her Give and Take!
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 3700
Read: 4387
Published: 08/18/06
Updated: 10/03/06

1. Introductory by mander [ - ] Liked (160 words)
Hey guys I am still writing beneath the Exterior but this is an Idea that I have had for awhile now. So i hope you like it, it wont be your average story. Well I hope you like it as much as I am going to enjoy writing it.

2. ~*A lister*~ by mander [ - ] Liked (1697 words)
Thanks =)Well here is the offical first story dont let the first few chapters confuse you this is a backstreet boy fanfic nick carter is in it. Just doesn't make an appearance for a little bit. I would love to know what you think...so please let me know!!
luv ya lots
oxoxoxoxoxoxo
~*manda*

3. Authors note: by mander [ - ] Liked (73 words)
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone is interested in this story and would like it to continue. To please let me know if you like it or not...or what would be better! Trust me I have lots of REALLY good ideas for it!!

4. Rental cars and airplanes! by mander [ - ] Liked (1770 words)
Hey sorry for the wait, I have been Really really Busy! hope you like it please review. The more reviews the quicker I update!! =)

love ya lots,
oxoxoxoxoxoxo
~*manda*

~*Thanks for everyone that replys, it really means a lot to me!!