- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's rate 'R' for safty reasons mostly b/c I don't know how bad its going to get.
Kidnapped and In Love
By Wild_Fire16
Disclaimer: I don't own Nick or any of the Backstreet Boys or anything/anyone related to them. I do own this idea and my characters. Similarities in character(s), place(s), and/or plot are simply coincidental. Enjoy!

Lola sat down at her laptop and wiggled her mouse causing the screen to blink awake, typing in her password she logged in and then signed into all her messenger accounts. After that was set she turned on her music and pulled her warm mug close to her chest.
She hated mornings; she was always so freakin' cold! And after spending hours in her warm and cozy bed it was hell to try and get woken up with out being bitchy, but it was all good. She glanced at the clock and noticed she had 3 hours before she had to head into work. So she decided to wake up her sister, clicking on a name she typed in big letters 'MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!' and hit enter. She waited a few minuets before buzzing her and then another before typing in 'WAKE UP! I'M BORED!' It was shortly after that a relay came her way.
'SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP! YOU FREAK!' Lola laughed, as she talked with her sister for a bit before telling her she had to get ready for work.
Shane: K, I'll come by l8terz and annoy you >: )
Lola: lol ok, l8terz, luv ya sis!
Shane: luv ya 2!
And with that Lola went off to shower and get dressed. She pulled on her favoret pair of jeans and a layered top then pulled on her sneakers. She brushed out her hair and made sure that her ponytail holder was on her wrist in face she wanted it later in the day. Doing her make-up in soft nutrale colors she grabbed her shoulder purse and made her way out to her car.

Nick yawned as he shut down his laptop he was so bored it was rediculuse! He needed something to do and now! Getting up Nick grabbed his cell phone and called his bodyguard.
"Yo?"
"Yo, quick question."
"Ok, shoot."
"Do you know of anything fun to do?" Nick asked as he flopped down on his couch and pulled out a ciguret and light it.
"Um…" his bodyguard said thoughtfully. "Wanna go to an arcade? Haven't been to one of those in a while." The bodyguard laughed.
"Dude! Don't laugh I'm so bored I'll go for it. Do you know any around here?"
"Dude? Are you for real?"
"Yeah! Lets go! Come on!"
"Alright! Christ Carter," he laughed. "I'll pick you up in a couple of minuets."
"Great c-ya!"
"Yeah what ever."
It wasn't long before Nick and his bodyguard left for town and found a semi empty arcade.
"Aww man, this is just like old times!" Nick laughed as he looked down at his shirt and saw the white glowing under the black light.
"Oh giddy." His bodyguard said as he followed him to the counter where a girl with blond hair in a pony tail sat with her back to them, talking to another girl.
"Jason's an ass, I hate him. You should totally ditch him!" Nick heard her say.
"But I can't!"
"Yeah ya' can it's easy. Just go up to him look him in the eye and say 'Jason you’re an ass, it's over.' Flip your hair and turn around. See? Easy pieasy lemon squeezy."
Her friend laughed and nodded to Nick, the girl turned her head around and smiled jumping off the counter. "Hello gentelmen what can I get for you today?" She asked happily.
"Hi, how many tokens can I get for…" Nick pulled out his wallet and looked at his smalled bill. "For a hundred?"

Lola looked at the hottie in front of her then at the 100 dollar bill in his hand. Her face fell and she forced a smile. "Hee-hee, try the whole damn place." She muttered.
"Hu?" He asked.
"Sorry, miss, it's been a while since he's been to the real world." The big man next to him smiled. Lola laughed and nodded.
"Do you have anything smaller then that?" She asked gently.
"No…" he said slowly.
"LOLA! QUICK I NEED TOKENS!" A young boy, about 6 said slamming a 5 down on the counter. Lola smiled.
"Alright." She handed him the tokens and watch him run back to DDR shoving the tokens in and starting the game. "Sorry 'bout that. He's a little exsited. He just unlocked a new song…or what ever it is." She said waving it off.
"It's cool." He smiled. "Is there a ATM around here?" He asked.
"Yep, 8 stores down." She smiled.
"Here Nick," the man said pulling out his wallet and putting tossing down a 20. "You owe me, though man."
Nick's eyes light up and patted the man on the back. "Aww! I love you man!"
Lola and Shane laughed as the guy quickly stepped out of reach of Nick's hug. "Don’t mention it."
Lola handed him the tokens and lauged as he looked over everything. He turned back around and pouted. Lola bit her bottom lip to keep the 'Awww' from leaving her mouth.
"There's too many choises." He said.
Shane let out a full hearted laugh. "What?" He asked when Lola started in too.
"Nothing sorry, it's just…this is just the entrance. Theres more down those stairs." Shane laughed as she pointed to the door with a sign next to it saying 'More Games Down Stairs' in big bubble letters.
"Aww! Mike! I'm in heaven!"
"And in bankruptcy too." Mike groaned as Nick ran off and plopped down in a racing game telling Mike to sit in the one next to him.

Nick felt like a kid again as he did another victory dance causing the cute girl at the counter to giggle at him. He looked at her and shot her a grin she blushed lightly and looked to the little boy who was downing his 4th rootbeer.
Kinda tired his self Nick went to the bar and sat next to the little guy. "Hey big man whats up?" He asked, when he didn't get an answer he looked at Lola who gave a cute grin taking away his old cup after giving him his new.
"He lost." She said simply as Nick formed an 'O' with his mouth.
"Don't worry big man, I'm sure you'll get it next time. I mean ya' did get it once so why wouldn't you get it again?"
"Ya' think so?" He asked looking at Nick who nodded.
"Yeah! Your right! Lola! How could you let me sit here and sulk! I need to be playing a game!" He said Lola looked at him smiled and shrugged watching as Malcome ran off to the game.
"Thanks for making me the bad cop." She winked at him.
"All in a day's work." He smiled.
"So what can I get you?"
"Just a Mt. Dew."
"What size?"
"Your largest." He said taking the cup and handing her the hundred and getting up. "Keep the change."

Lola's face once again fell as he cassually handed her the 100 and told her to keep the change. She rolled her eyes and opened the cash regester and put it under all the other bills. She watched Nick for another minuet before her attention was given to the area where a man bursted threw the door.
"Alright no one move!" He yelled held out his gun.
"Oh my God." Lola gasped as her heart froze the man pointed the gun to Malcome.
"Get back." He said waving the gun back to where Lola was, she jumped over the counter and landed on her knees her arms open for Malcome who damn near tackeled her. She held him close to her as she never took her eyes off the man with the gun. He looked at her and then his attention was on Nick who was moving to Lola's side. "Don't move!" The man yelled, Lola whinced, Malcome whimpered and pulled himself closer to Lola who held him close. Nick froze looking at the man.
"Ok, no ones going to move. Just take what you what and leave ok?" Nick said camly. Lola looked at him, his hands where shaking, but his voice was so calm. "What do you want? Money?" Nick asked.
"Yeah." The guy nodded.
"Ok, just calm down. I'm going to get my wallet out ok?" Nick said slowly reatching behind him.
"NO!" The man shouted and Nick froze. "Let the kid get it."
Lola gasped and looked at Malcome who was near tears. She made him look at her and she gave him the best smile she could and nodded her head turning him around to face Nick.
"It's in my right back pocket, ya' see it?" Nick asked as Malcome's shaking hands pulled Nick's wallet out. Nick turned around with his hands up in the air and looked at Malcome. He was holding the wallet with both hands his whole body shaking. "At a boy." Nick said giving Malcome a great big smile when he looked up at Nick.
Lola couldn't of had been more greatful to Nick if he'd saved her life. Malcome was terified of guns, having watched both his parents get shot and killed can do that to a kid.
"Bring me the wallet." The man said.
"Leave him alone!" Lola shouted before she could stop herself. "He's just a kid!"
"SHUT UP!" The man said pointing the gun at Lola, she squared her shoulders and raised her chin. She didn't like to be threatened and more importantly she didn't like it when they threatened her friends!
"Lola it's ok, Malcome go ahead he's not going to hurt you ok?" Nick said calmly smiling to Malcome again and giving him a nod.
Lola just sat there in a stubor, as she watched Nick. 'How the fucking hell is he not pissing himself!' She asked in her head.

Nick looked at Lola as she watched Malcome, her face went from a far off and away look, to a feirce one ready to attack at any moment. He turned his attention to the kid and watched as he walked to the man.
"Take out the cash." The man said, his voice slightly softer.
Malcome emtpy the wallet on to the floor infront of the man. "Good, now get back!" Malcome didn't need to be told twice he ran into Lola's waiting arms and cried uncontrolably onto her shoulder.
Lola looked at Nick as she tried to calm down Malcome. Her looked softened as she looked at him, he caught a glimse of fear in her eyes and his heart swelled. He looked back to the man who was picking up a creadit card.
"Nick Carter?" The man read. Then looked at Nick. "You're Nick Carter the fucker that dated Paris Hilton?" The man asked.
Nick whinced at his ex's name but nodded. "Yeah. You got your money now go!" Nick watched the man and could pratically see the wheels in the man's head turning.
"No," the man said looking at Nick an evil grin crossed over his face and Nick took in a deep breath. "You're coming with me." He said then looked at Lola and Malcome. "Same with you." He said.
"No! Leave her out of this! What could you get out of kidnapping her!"
"A good fuck." He man said.
Nick narrowed his eyes as he watched the man look Lola over, but then Nick looked at Lola when he heard her growl. "Come on! Get up! Or…or…or I'll shot the kid!" The man said pointing his gun at Malcome, Lola shot up and stood in the way. The man smiled as he looked her over and licking his lips.

Lola narrowed her eyes at the man as he looked her over, she could see his hard on threw his jeans and rolled her eyes. "You!" The man said just now realizing Mike was there. "Fine some rope or wires or something to tie them up with!" Mike didn't move. "NOW!" Mike quickly moved behind the counter. "You Carter, get up here and stand by the girl."
Nick did as he was told and stood next to Lola, his eyes never leaving the man with the gun's. Mike came back with some rope.
"Tie Nick up." The man said. "Throw me the other one." He said catching the robe. "Come here girl." Lola stiffened, but with her shoulders squared and her chin high she walked to him. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back." Lola did as she was told and locked eyes with Nick. She gasped when she felt the man press his erection against her butt and rubbed he moaned in her ear.
"It's been a long time since I've had a good fuck ya' know."
"Am I supost to care?" She growled then gasped when the rope around her wristed where tighted even more so.
"Watch it, I am the one with the gun." He said and pressed it to her back to make his point. "Carter get up here, now," the man gathered up the money that was still on the floor and shoved it in his pocket. "We're going to walk out of here cassually, you both going to get in the back of my truck and be good quiet little boys and girls right?" No one said anyting. "Good, now get moving." Nick let Lola lead the way so he could watch her and put some distance between her and the man who quickly opened the back of the truck that was covered making sure no one was around. "Get in."
Lola crawled in followed by Nick who sat next to her and looked at her waiting untill the back was closed to say anything. "Sorry for getting you involved."
"It's ok." She said giving him a weak smile.
"No it's not, but don't worry I won't let him hurt you. And I promise we will get out of this." He said. Lola smiled at him.
"I always knew there was a reason for why you where my favoret." Before Nick could say anything the man hit the back window and told them to shut up, then drove off. Sometime later Lola rested her head on Nick's shoulder and fell asleep. While Nick stayed awake looking out the window trying to see things that may help him later.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed it! I don't know fully where I'm going to go with this or if I even like this idea, I was just bored and it came to me, good ol' muse ^_^! Anyways tell me what you think, if you want me to keep going, if you even like it…the norm. Laterz!