- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Author?s Note:
I know it?s been a while and I?m sorry. I lost the link to this site, and just re-found it again today. And I just wanted to post something up for the people who responded; ?fracksgirl? and ?bsbknowsme? so thank you, you two. I hope to get more up soon. I hope there aren?t any [or at least not as many mistakes.]
Mike held Malcolm close to him as he told the police what happened. The other guys had gotten to the “crime scene” everyone was worried and the police told them not to worry. “We’ll find them before anything happens to them.”
“Thank you officer.” Mike said.
“It’s all my fault.” Malcolm cried.
“No buddy, its no ones fault.” Mike said.
“Do you wanna go home?”
“MOVE! IF YOU DON’T MOVE RIGHT NOW I’LL BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS!” A voice yelled over everyone. Mike looked at the woman pushing the police out of her way.
“Hey! Let her in!” Mike yelled as the woman rushed to him taking Malcolm who shoved his face into her neck.
“Shh, its ok, its ok Malcolm. I’m here now, every things going to ok.” Everyone looked at her, and she looked at everyone.
“Let’s see if we can get out of here.” Kevin said, watching everyone nod. He quickly arranged it so they could leave as soon as possible.


Nick shook his head as he tried to stretch but quickly bit back a gasp as his body made its objection known.
“So your awake?” A soft voice asked. Nick looked to his left and noticed a shadowy figure sitting next to him. It was took dark in the room to really see anything, but light flashed over the soft brown colored face.
“Lola?” He asked, his voice husky and in pain.
“No, it’s the boogie man.” Nick heard Lola sigh in frustration. “Sorry.”
“Its ok, don’t worry about it.” Nick tried to get his eyes to focus. “Have we stopped yet?”
“Once,” she said. “He got out and did something, I couldn’t see it was still too dark outside.”
“Is it just me or is it cold?” Nick asked shivering.
“Its gotten colder, so we’re moving north, into the mountains. I do know that much.”
“So we have a general idea of where we are,” Nick noted more to himself then to her.
“I have my cell phone, but I can’t get to it. I don’t even know if I have service out here.” She said starting to shiver.
“Hey, you’re getting cold.”
“I’m fine,”
“Come here,” Nick said nodding his head, even though she couldn’t see it. Lola moved carefully to Nick, but once she was close enough the truck hit a bump and Lola ended up falling a crossed Nick’s lap. “Hey, you ok?”
“Sorry,” Lola muttered giving a nervous laugh. She sat up, counting her blessings that it was too dark for Nick to see just how red she was.
“Its all good, come here, your still freezing.” Lola slowly moved closer to Nick, resting her head on his shoulder, he shifted a little and Lola got off him until he stopped moving. Then she rested back against him. “Comfortable?” Nick asked.
“Yeah, are you sure you’re not cold?”
“Nah, I’m fine.” Nick said trying to control his shivering.
“Nick, you’re freezing.” Lola said worried.
“Lola, stop worrying about me.”
“No,” she said, keeping her voice down. “I don’t want you cold, let’s lay in the middle of the bed, if nothing else.” She said.
“Ok,” Nick watched her shadow move to the middle of the bed, and sat waiting for him. He quickly followed her and lay down, with her moving close to him. “You ok?”
“Yeah.” She said closing her eyes.