[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Much Anticipated Sequel to Bring Me To Life


Collaboration with Shrinkingviolet


Brought back to life with the love of a good woman, Kevin finds himself blissfully married as Howie prepares to travel down the aisle with the woman he adores. But as time passes, colors seem to fade as fate rises up against their blissful existence. Kevin finds himself losing touch with the woman he gave up everything for as the past comes back to haunt him with a new surprise. Howie fights to hold onto the woman who gave him the passion for life as Nick careens out of control. The darkness seems great as the couples beg and plead for the light to wake them up inside.


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6
Completed: No
Word count: 28237
Read: 9411
Published: 09/21/06
Updated: 03/08/07

1. Family Festivities by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (5884 words)
Here is the first banner that Shrinkingviolet made for the story. It is absolutely beautiful, but she felt that Howie and Kevin were neglected since they are the main focus of the story. But, I couldn't resist sharing it nonetheless.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. Chapter 2 - Marital Discord by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (4629 words)

3. New and Old by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (4519 words)

4. The Nightmare of Normalcy by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (5804 words)

5. Plagued by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (3841 words)

6. Last Taste of Freedom by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (3560 words)
Sorry that it's taken so long to update. I'm a pitiful author and co-writer.