- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's my first short story it didn't take me that long to write, hope people like it.

Rum Ice Cream and sweet kisses

 

You don’t know how it happen, but it just did. One minute your watching JC get ready to go out with the guys and your ready to spend the night by yourself, the next minute, your sharing the bed with Nick Carter.

When he came in you didn’t say anything to him and he didn’t say anything to you. Its not that you hated him, its just that you didn’t know him that well. You remember telling that JC, but all he could say to you was. “Well, now’s the chance for the both of you to get to know each other. Who knows, you guys might have something in common with each other.”

“But Josh!!” you whined. You kind of winced when you heard yourself. You hate it when you whine. You kind of make it your job to sound more mature then you usually do when your with the others. JC had just finished getting ready. He looked really hot, but he always looked hot. JC was lucky.

“No Buts, now you are going to enjoy yourself and your going to smile the whole time, while doing it.” JC turned to you. “So, how do I look?”

You want to say horrible and that the pants that he was wearing made him look fat, but there was no way any of that was true. JC was looking really good in dark blue jeans, that hug every nook and cranny of his body. He’s hair was spiked up and his eyes sparkled with mischievous.

JC looked good enough to eat or fuck in that matter.

“You look really good Josh, are those new pants?”

“Yeah, I got them when we were in Sweden.”

Before you knew what was happening, you had moved towards JC, slowly touching his thigh. He looks at you, giving you a sweet smile, before taking your hand away. Your were about to protest when the door bell interrupt you.

“That’s them now.”

JC open the door, greeting Nick and Kevin. “Hey. Where are the others?”

“I asked them to wait downstairs. Here Nick, make sure to take that. I’m sorry but Nick is just getting over a cold, so I brought his own things that he could use.” said Kevin.

JC just smiled and nodded the whole time Kevin talked. You start to wonder if JC has a thing for Kevin, if actually likes him, but then you remember what Chris had said about JC.

“JC loves everyone. That’s the type of person he is, he can’t just love one person, everyone is either his lover or friend. That doesn’t mean that he would cheat or anything, its just that he has so much love in him he feels that everyone should have some.”

You were starting to think that maybe Chris was right. JC was touching Nick’s forehead and talking softly to him, the same way he would to you when ever you were sick. “Well I feel bad for leaving you two here, now that I know that Nick isn‘t feeling well.” said JC.

“No, its alright, you guys go out and have a good time, I’ve been nothing but a pest to Kevin and the others, it was kind of my idea that they go out.” Nick kind of sounds like Chuckie from the rugrats, only he didn’t have that god awful wild looking red hair, most of the time, he thought red hairs look nice but that kid needed a comb or something.

Your so engross in your thoughts that you didn’t even here your name being called until JC lightly tapped you on the head.

“Justin, we’re going now, okay? We’ll be back, at what time? I’m not sure, but we’ll try to get back as soon as we can.”

He kisses you softly on the lips and kisses Nick on the forehead. You don’t think it was excepting that, Kevin raised an eyebrow, but didn‘t day anything. JC turned to him with that big cat grin on his face.

“We better get going before Joey and Chris get restless. Bye Justin, if you need any thing call room services.”

You watch as Kevin and JC leave, leaving you and Nick alone. And that where you started before, standing in the middle of the room. not saying anything. Nick walked over to the bed and looked over at you, wanting to know if it was alright. “If you don’t mind, because if you do I could always lay on the floor or….”

“No, you can lay down. I was thinking about doing that too.”

So there you are, laying in bed with Nick Carter, who is shaking because his cold, but really you were burning up, you had the heater on and everything. You gave Nick Joey’s big sweat shirt, you would just clean it before you put it back, you wouldn’t want Joey getting sick.

“You know what I do when I’m not feeling so good?”

Nick didn’t say anything, but shake his head. “I eat ice cream. Rum ice cream actually.” You hurry over to the mini fridge and pulled out a carton of ice cream. You get some spoons, and before going to bed, you pop in one of JC’s favorite movies.

You already know what’s on it, so what you see on the screen isn’t that much of a big deal, but it seems to be to Nick, because his eyes almost popped out of his head.

“That’s’…. those are, they’re.”

“Don’t tell me you’ve never watch any of this with your guys?”

Nick looks away from the screen to you, shaking his head. “Brian and Kevin have a rule about it, I think they worry that I might get confused or something.”

“That’s stupid.” you say.

You eat a big spoon of ice cream and shiver as it goes down your throat. Nick follows and also shivers, but then starts coughing. “You okay?” he pat his back. “I think that’s enough ice cream for you.” He gives you the spoon and sinks move underneath the covers.

“That was some tasty ice cream.” he sniffs.

And that’s pretty much all you two say to each other. He watches the tape of the two men, some moments, he tilts his head to the side, looking like a curious little puppy. Hair all in his face, blushing and eyes all wide open.

“This is really, this is something.” he finally said.

You look over at him, smiling slightly at him. “Its JC, he’s really into the whole dominate/pet thing. I’m not really sure why, but he likes it, so it must be good.”

“Yeah, must be.” Nick sat up, moving the covers off himself. He seems to be even more flush then before and you start to wonder if he was getting any sicker? “Are you okay?” you ask.

“Yeah, I’m just, well.” he looks down at his lap. You follow and then quickly look up. It seems that Nick was really liking the film.

“I’ll be right back.” said Nick, he starts to get out of bed, but you grab his wrist, not wanting him to go. You make him seat back on the bed and he gives a confused look. You make him lay back on the pillow.

Your now seating next to him, back to watching the movie. He still doesn’t understand, but doesn’t say anything. After a few seconds, your hand starts to travel to his leg. He gasp, but doesn’t do anything. But he does try to say something and you shut him up by rubbing in between his legs. He moans and opens his legs a little bit.

You then move to the waistband of the sweatpants and pull them down, with the help of Nick.

 

You push through the opening of the boxers and feel for Nick’s cock, wrapping your hand around the head.

You start to move your hand up and down in slow paces. You don’t want it to be over too quickly. Nick moans, he looks at you, and you look back at him. You look down to see his hand making it way to your pants. You meet him half way and pull down your sweats.

He moves over you, you both look into each others eyes before it happen. He kissed you, not a peck, or smooch, but a real life, this happens a lot in the movies kiss. He pulls back and starts to work your cock in his hand. You moan, loving ever minute if this. You realize that this is what its like when your with someone, letting them touch you, its different when you do it by yourself.

You feel less alone and unashamed when your with someone. But of course you have gotten a hand job before, you were fourteen and at JC’s house before he was going to go to LA, just a nice evening with the two of you, saying your last goodbyes and you kissed him.

He was shocked, looking at you like a fish, that’s when you cursed because you could feel tears filling your eyes, you were going to run, but he stopped you, pulled you close and kissed you back.

You both made out, until the bugle in your pants started to rub against your jeans and that really hurt. You made a whimpering sound, moving your hand towards it, but was stopped by JC’s hand. He undid your pants and pulled them off. You started to blush and cover yourself, but JC pushed your hand away, telling you not to be embarrassed. He kisses you again and while he does this he touches you and its not in a rude possessive way, it’s a loving gesture and your singing by the time you and he are completely spent.

Your brought back from your flashback when you feel something wet on your neck, it doesn’t take you that long to realize that Nick is licking you, whispering things in your ear and moans, telling you to go faster.

So you do, and as you go faster, Nick starts to move faster also, he pulls you closer, sucking on your tongue.

At this point, your really close and he seems to be too, because he’s biting your shoulder and is very tense, then you feel your hand get wet and then spots appear in your eyes and you too, cum. He falls on top of you, breathing heavily, and your doing the same.

You look at your hand and see the creamy white jism, you hold it closer to your face and taste it. It was bitter and sweet at the same time. It kind of tasted like the rum ice cream that Nick had just had.

“I’m sorry.” you look at Nick not understanding.

“I may have gotten you sick.”

You shrug your shoulders, you didn’t really care, you get sick you get sick. “Don’t care. You taste nice.” you finally say.

“So do you.” said Nick. He nuzzles your neck and kisses you. You kiss back.

Maybe JC was right, you did have something in common.

You both had good taste.

Chapter End Notes:
I rewrote this because reading it back, i saw error after error, so I decided to fix it up. So here it is, the story that no one seem to think much of. Hope you guys enjoy it ^_^