- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hey everyone, this is my third story, hope you all enjoy read and review.
IF YOU BELIEVE

I've read alot of "BSB Fanfics" on the internet, and there are 2 things they all have in common, the first is the lead always falls for one of the boys, and the second is they always just stories that fans dream of happening to them too, I used to be the biggest bsb fan, i had everything of thiers, every song downloaded, i was totally obessesed, until that day. You see my story also has the lead "me" falling for a member, but the difference is mine really happened.

This is my story.

~~~~~3 years ago~~~~~~

*Stop right now, thank you very much, I need someone with a human touch*

Blared from my radio "AHH" I moaned, turning over and hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock. I looked at it and read 6:45. I got up slowly taking in my surroundings. and smiled slightly, it may seem strange but but when I looked up at my huge Backstreet Boys poster, my day didnt seem so bad, they had helped me get through a lot in my life latley.

"Good morning New York" the cheery voice from my radio came. "that was Spice Girls new song - Stop, well im your morning DJ, Nicole Fox. and I got amazing news for all you Backstreet Boys fans out there this morning, the new tour dates have been scheduled and you can book your tickets now, but hurry before they sell out" the DJ annouced, I squealedd, could this day get any better I thought to myself, as I ran down the stairs as fast as I could.

"DAD" I shouted running into the kitchen,
"I finally figured out what I want for my birthday" I said excitedly. "Again" my mom asked with a chuckle,
"Okay, what do you want this time?" my dad replied with a grin,
"Please can I have Bsb tickets to their concert here, its on the same day as my brithday" I begged,
"Pretty please" I used the most powerful tool I had - my puppy dog face, there was no way my parents would say no to that. My dad smiled, then looked to my mom, she sighed,
"okay fine, but you can only invite one friend" she said, as she turned back to making breakfast. "Really" I squealed.
"Thank-you, thank-you and thank-you" I shouted running up the stairs to phone Roxanne my best friend.

"Hello" a sleepy voice on the other end answered.
"Roxy" I shouted into the phone,
"you'll never guess what?" I replied excitidley
"Clair" she whiled, "its only 7:00 leave me alone, I want to go back to sleep" she replied, lying back down in bed.
"I swear you'll like it" I taunted knowing she'll give in and listen. "Okay fine what?" she asked with a sigh,
"We going to the Backstreet boys concert" I squealed.
"okay, im up what did you say? this is not another joke is it? Because you know i can handle pranks, but not when it comes to the best band in the world" she warned, all in one breath
"I swear its no prank, my parents said me and one friend can go for my brithday present" I shouted as she started screaming and jumping up and down.

"CLAIR, IF YOU WANT TO GO WATCH THAT BAND, GET UP, AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL" my mom screamed from down stairs,
"Okay I gotta go," I said into the recier, "talk to ya at school" I replied before putting down the phone and running the shower, I couldn't wait it was going to be one tof the best nights of my life, I thought to myself as I grabbed my clothes, hit play on my cd player and jumped into the shower.

Okay .... okay .... okay, by now you guessed that me (Clair Waynes) and my best friend (Roxanne Daniels) ar the biggest Backstreet Boys fans you'll ever find, we've got everything; Books, Chains, CD's. Dvd's, Posters .... you name it, we've got it. As I was saying earlier a lont of things happened in my life the year before and BSB got me through it, I found out I was addopted and when we went to the addoption agency, they had a problem finding the records, eventually they found the records, but in the end everything came to a dead-end. My parents are convinced that one day i'll find my bilogical family, I guess they right, I just wish it was sooner rather then later, anyway I guess BSB helped me through it.

Okay a little more about me and my friends, well i've got 4 best friends, but only 1 who loves BSB the way I do, the other 3 don't really like 'em, Roxanne Daniels is totally crazy, as you'll see the other 3 are as well, but I think Roxy and I get on better as we both share that lvoe for the Backstreet Boys, Roxy's fave member is Nick Carter, while I find AJ Mclean to be the sexiest. My other 3 friends are Samantha Olsen (Sami), Melanie Davis (Mel) and Natasha Storms(Tasha). Okay now that you know their names let me just give you a little aboiut thier personality, Natasha, and Roxanne are the oldest being 15 this year, while Sami and I turn 14 and Mel is only a baby at 13. Okay well here is the rest of the story:


*****The Carters*****

"Mom" Angel whined,
"I don't feel like going to school today" she said with a pout,
"Angel, listen to you mom.....LESLIE" Bob shouted,
"Coming" she replied as she ran down the stairs.
"Where's mom, we're late" BJ replied running into the kitchen and grabbing her lunch.
"I'm here .... I'm here" Jane said as she walked through the back door,
"AARON" she shouted up the stairs, "GET DOWN HERE WE WAITING FOR YOU" she screamed again, getting impatient. Just then she spotted a blond head bobbing up and down, as he ran down the stiars,
"Kids in the car" Bob said, holding open the door for them.
"its no fair." Aaron complained "Nick doesnt have to go to school" he said pouting,
"Aaron just climb in the car, you going to make your sisters late for school" Jane warned her son. Aaron just shook his head as he quietly climbed in the car.
After dropping off the rest of the gang at school, Jane took BJ last, "don't worry sweetie," She said smiling sadly at her daughter, "We'll find her and then bring her home" Bj hugged her mom and got out of the car, before walking to class.

****Clair****

As I got to school I noticed my group of friends standing by the door,
"We going to watch the Backstreet Boys" Rox sing-songed, just as the bell for the begining of school ran. We walked into class, Me, Mel and Rox were in the same class and Sami and Tasha were in a differnent class. As we walked in we noticed that the whole class was talking about the Backstreet Boys concert.

Before we knew it, the three weeks had passed like a flash, tomorrow was the concert, We had been saving up since we found out, (I know ... I know ...3 weeks isnt that long to save your money, but come on, we 14 year olds in New York City, Its virtually impossible for us to save any amout of money.) So anyway, yeah we were going shopping that afternoon.

We went to the mall to find the cutest outfit we could find. (Hey, who knows who you going to bump into, maybe we could get lost and end up meeting a certain person backstage, by mistake ya know ;-) )
"Oh gosh .... buy that dress you look so cute in it" Roxy gushed as I walked out of the dressing room in the cute little summer dress I had found. "Its adorable" I breathed as I modelling it in front of the mirror in the shop, After spending the next few hours at the mall we decided to check out the music shop, on the way back to my house, we browsed, but didnt find any new cool cd's after all we couldnt concentate on any one expect the 5 gorgous guys we were gonna see tomorrow night.

"WE HOME" I shouted as Rox and I ran up to my room, "isnt Nick just the most adorable guy you've ever seen?" Rox asked dreamily, I laughted at her, "Uh ... no ...that would be AJ" I replied playfully pushing her, as Iwalked to my computer to check my emails, "didnt you but the new Dvd of thiers a few weeks ago" Rox asked me as she looked through my Dvd collection. "Yeah" I answered sticking my head in my cupboards and pulling out the video. the rest of the nihght was spent talking and dreaming of the backstreet boys.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLAIR ...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"
My mom, dad, Sami, Mel, Misha and Kel say, I groaned, "did ya HAVE to wake me up with THAT song?" I asked picking up the pillow and sticking it over my head.so that I could go back to sleep.
"oh no you don't" Sami said pullingthe pillow awayfrom me, "go get ready we taking you to the mallfor the morning" Misha replied while whipping the blanktets offme,
"I'm not talking to you" I pouted as I was shoved into the shower.

"I can't belive that Jacke died" Misha cried as we walked of of the cinema,
"I know" Melanie replied
"OH, but the part where Jack helps Rose fly was just so cute" Roxy went on,
we decided to grab a quick lunch before heading home to get ready for an amazing night.

After lunch Roxy and I said goodbye to our friends and headed on our way.
"Have fun tonight" Sam saind giving us a hug, "yeah, ya must let us know what happend," Misha said, we hugged everyone and left.
As I got home I headed for the shower, with the backstreet boys playing full blast.
We got ready for a night neither would forget for a long time. I had a black, glitter spaghetti strap dress, with black heals, my blond hair hanging just off my shoulder and a little bit of make up, while Roxanne has a white miniskirt on, her black hair tied neatly in to a bun, "I must say, We looking good" Roxy said with a grin, as we headed downstairs.