- Text Size +
"I heard that BJ is on tour with the boys" Roxy said, as my mom, dad, Roxy and I made our way into the line,
"Really?" I asked surpised,
"I wonder why we've never seen a picture of BJ before" I asked deep in thought,
"I dunno" Rox answered "as long as I get to see that oh-so-gorgeous Nick Carter, I dont' mind" she said with a grin on her face, my parents just burst out laughing.
"You know, they just ordinary guys" my dad remineded us,
"yeah, but they seem so perfect" I whinned, just then the doors opened and were lead inside.

We waited forever then eventually the opening act started, they were a bunch of guys (actually reminded me a BSB, there was the goofy one, his name was Justin, then the tattoo freak named ... I think Joey ... then there was also the serious one who's name was JC. I couldn't really put the other two into a category but they happened to be just as crazy as Justin, their names were Chris and Lance ... but Gee that Justin guy should had a lot of energy, no wonder he's nick name was bounce.) But they were really talented and not to mention hot. Though BSB were still our boys. The grops name was Nsync.

After Nsync did thier thingand left the stage we had to wait around 15 minutes before Bsb came on .... after what felt like hours. backsteet boys finally made an apperaance, and boy was it a night I never wanted to forget, through the whole show, AJ kept looking in mine and Racheal's direction, I was in total heaven at the point, then came the best part of the night.

After a big dance roiutine they slowed it down and picked 5 girls from the audience, me .... being one of them, I slowly followed the bodyguard as my parents and Rach stayed in the crowd, we got on the stage and AJ came up to me and asked if he could sing to me .... I was so speechless (I mean come on..... what would you have done if your fave person in the whole world asked if they could sing to you) while I felt myself becoming jelly .... I thought it was so cute, I smiled at him and nodded my head . As we walked into the middle of the stage, they sat us down (me and the other for fans) on these chairs and each guy sang to thier girl.

slowly made our way back to the car.

*From the first day, that I saw your smiling face, honey I knew that we would be together forever*
AJ sang starring into my eyes, I felt my whole body melt, Just then he turned and sang to everyone else. The night couldnt get any better after they finished "I'll never break your heart" I got to give AJ a hug, and thank him for singing to me, before we were lead off the stage and back to our friends and family.
"Ohmigosh ..... you're so lucky" Rach squealed as we jumped up and down, then settled down when they reappeared with "Boys will be boys"

Just before they were about to leave, Nick called his sister on to the stage.
"BJ .... we waiting" Brian sing-songed into the microphone, AJ just laughed and turned to the fans.
"I'll be right back" he said with an evil grin which made everone laugh, the next time we saw him, he was carrying this girl with blond hair over his shoulder,
"There ya go" he said looking down at her and smiling his killer smile. She just groaned then turned red as Nick started singing; Happy Birthday to her. For some reason I felt embarressed too .... I don't know why,
"Stupid Bitch" one of the girls behind us mauttered,
"yeah, I heard she's a real cow" another girl muttered, I couldnt believe them, how could they just stand there talking about someone like that when they never even met her before.
"Whats wrong ... why are you so embarressed?" my dad asked with raised eyebrows.
"Idon't know" I replied, I got tired of listening to those girls.
"Listen here ..." I said turning around to facethem.
"Why don't yoiu guys talk about someone who you know, instead of BJ. How can you just stand there and bad mouth someone when you don't even know them?" I shouted, but luckily I wasn't heard above the music. the girls kept quiet but gave me a dirty look, after I finished shouting I turned around to face the front, just then I noticed BJ looking in my direction, and this funny sensation washed over me, I smiled at her and she smiled back, before giving her brother a hug. After that the concert was finished, but I had AJ singing to me to keep me dreaming tonight. We all slowly made our way backto the car.

***Backstage with Bsb***

"Beej, sorry but we figured, we've all been through so much lately, especially you, it would just be something to take your mind off everything" Howie said as he walked over to her and gave her a giant hug, soon all the guys followed him and had BJ wrapped up in a group hug. Nick let go of her and he looked at her shocked.
"Whats wrong ... your actually smiling" he replied jokingly, his smile growing wider.
"she's happy" BJ whispered, closing her eyes,
"how do you know?" Kevin asked intrigued.
"I can feel it" she said happily as she turned and grabbed her bags and headed for the bus. This was the happiest she'd felt in ages.

***In the car with Clair***

"What was that about" my mom asked looking at me from the side mirror in the passengers seat.
"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders
"i just felt like I had to stand up for her, I can't explain it" I answered,
"I just keep getting these feelings, like someone I know is happy .... really .... really happy, ya know, the sort of feelings that twins get" I answered, then turned to smile at Rach,
"it was the best night I could ever ask for" I replied with a grin, as I turned and starred out of the window, everything seemed so perfect, yet I had no idea why, but I liked the peacefull feeling flowing over me, So I decided to forget about everything else and just focus on that.

It was nearing our winter vacation and my parents decided to go down to Florida to spend Christmas with my Grandma and Granddad, who wasnt very well, they had a stunning house in Tampa Bay and we often went to visit them, it was nice because I usually took a friend with and we would go play basketball in the park, or go shopping ... I loved it, I was actully thinking of moving to Florida after school, the University of Florida looked like the perfect vasity to attend ... the beach .... hot guys .... stunning whether .... it was by far the best "party" college in the States, beside UCLA. Only this time when we went to my grandparents it was slightly different my cousins were coming in a few days, the whole family was going to spend Christmas with my grandparents, so I didnt have any friends with me.

I woke up to the sun beating down on my face, I groaned and turned over, but it didnt help it was so warm, compared to the cold winters that you would expect in New York,I got up and headed for my shower, (my room had an en-suite bathroom) the shower was nice and refreshing, I climbed out and put a pair of jeans and halter neck top that went nicely with the new pair of boots that I got. It was a classy yet comfortable look, I said goodbye to everyone before heading to the mall, to check out they winter sales.

I walked around the mall for hours just browsing, I couldnt find anything interesting to buy.