[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Laura Harris is a young psychologist living in Miami Florida.

She has her whole life ahead of her, she's engaged to her long time boyfriend Jesse, opening up a practice of her own and finally having the normal like she?d always dreamed of. But her happiness ends when a tragic accident takes the life of her beloved Jesse and alters hers forever. She's then persuaded by her younger sister to come and live with her in Orlando, it is there were she meets Nick, a young pop star trying to find his way, and who also has an uncanny resemblance to Laura's late Fiancé. Laura then finds herself in the life she had been running from. In amidst of her sister's disheveled life and her new infatuation with the young singer; torn between her troubled past, her unsure future and what is never gone?




Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6
Completed: No
Word count: 8905
Read: 8433
Published: 10/23/06
Updated: 11/07/06

1. Prologue by MeG [ - ] Liked (1114 words)
This Story is told entirely in First Person, By the main Character Laura Harris. it's told from her eyes and her point of views.

2. Saying Goodbye by MeG [ - ] Liked (1658 words)

3. Nothing is ever really gone. by MeG [ - ] Liked (1256 words)

4. A Date by MeG [ - ] Liked (1300 words)

5. Fortune Cookie by MeG [ - ] Liked (1071 words)

6. Nightmares by MeG [ - ] (2506 words)