- Text Size +
It was already 3 AM and Ele had the best night ever! Aaron was a very easy-going guy and she had a really good time just sitting and talking to him about the most stupid things… they laughed most of the time, just reminiscing good old memories from when they were younger. Then they talked about being famous and all the fans… she felt like she had known Aaron her entire life.
“It was nice talking to ya, Aaron, but…” she looked at her watch. “… I need to go home now… I have rehearsals tomorrow…” she smiled.
“Don’t worry, I need to get going too…” They stood up. “Want me to walk you to your car?” he offered.
“No, it’s fine… I still have to find my brother so… I guess I’ll see you around…”
“Yeah…” he said, deep inside he didn’t want her to go.
“Ok, so… bye Aaron…” from playing it cool she went to being all shy. And she seriously didn’t like it.
“Bye…” he answered, getting dangerously close to her.
Surprisingly, he hugged her and when they let go he smiled. That’s when she felt her heart melting.
Turning around, she walked towards the doors swinging her hips more than usual, because she knew he was watching her and she felt the need of getting his attention one last time.

She stopped at her brother office, told him she was leaving, the headed home.
Her cat Minù was sleeping on the couch, but awoke when she sat next to her. “Hey Minù…”
The cat responded by stirring then laying on her lap.
She petted her for a while but she was too tired (but at the same time too excited) to just sit there. She needed to get some sleep.

The next day Ele went rehearsing. She was gonna perform at the MTV Movie Awards, so she had to dance and sing perfectly. After four hours of non-stop dancing, her choreographer called it a day. She dressed quickly and couldn’t wait to get back home.
She was about to enter her car when someone called her name. Turning around, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Josh was there. Sure enough, she could also see a lot of photographers recognizing her and approaching her.
“Ele, hey… can we talk?” Josh asked reaching her.
“I don’t think I want to talk to you… not after what you did to me!” she said angry.
He looked sad. “Good actor,” she thought to herself.
“E, let me explain… I never meant to…”
“Never meant to what? Cheat on me twice? Please, just… I don’t wanna deal with your crap because guess what? It’s over!”
“It can’t be over!” he used his hands for emphasis. Because he knew paparazzi were behind him. And because he knew they were snapping pictures.
She sighed deeply. “You know what? You’re lucky that my bodyguard’s not here right now!”
“E, I love you…”
“I don’t care about you anymore, can’t you see that? You need to get a life… you need to move on! And you should stop this thing, because I know that the only reason you went out with me was because I’m famous!”
“That’s not true, I swear! I would have dated you even if you were a regular girl!”
“Guess what Josh? I AM a regular girl!”

Aaron was walking towards the studio where he would meet a new producer, when she saw a little crowd in the parking lot. He got closer, and noticed that two people were arguing, and paparazzi were happily snapping pictures at the duo. Getting some more closer, he noticed that Ele was there. And she looked upset. He needed to do something.
Being that close, he could hear their conversation, and from what he heard, he assumed that this guys was the infamous ex boyfriend Ele was talking about last night.

“Baby, I’m sorry I’m late…”
Ele felt an unfamiliar arm reach for her and pull her close to a body. She lifted her eyes and… Aaron?
She looked confused at him, but he was already telling her with his own eyes to play the game along with him.
“Don’t worry…” she answered, her voice cracking.
He kissed her cheek for effect.
“Hey, who the hell are you?” Josh asked angrily, stepping closer to Aaron, ready to punch him.
“I should be asking YOU this question, since you’re bothering ma girl!” answered Aaron with his best ghetto voice, eyeing him up and down.
“Ele, what’s going on?”
“Josh, this is my new boyfriend, Aaron…”
“What do you mean, new boyfriend? We broke up two days ago!” he was now aggravated.
“Exactly… as I was telling you before… you need to move on… just like I did!”
“Now, if you don’t mind, we need to go…” was what Aaron added before gently escorting her back inside the building, leaving Josh and the paparazzi behind.
Once they were inside…
“Are you ok?” he asked, gently.
“Yeah, thanks for rescuing me… I didn’t know what to do anymore… he was starting to get to me… He’s really annoying…”
“Yeah… I noticed…”
“Anyways, what are you doing here?”
“I have to meet a new producer… I probably will start working on my album soon, so…”
“Well… I’ll let you go, then…”
“Oh, ok…” he seemed sad thinking about having to say goodbye to her.
“Thanks again…”
She hugged him quickly, then headed to the doors.
“Hey, Ele?” he called her back.
“Yeah?”
“Can… Can I have your number?” he asked unsure.
She smiled. He was so cute when he was embarrassed! Actually, she found him cute all the time! He had the cutest mannerism ever! “Stop it E!” she said to herself.
He watched her reach for a pen inside her purse, then she took his hand and wrote something on it.
When she was done, he read it over. “555-34506, you better call me! :))”
He smiled. “I will!”
“Okay, now… I really have to go!”
She smiled, then left for the second time.