- Text Size +
Leo awoke that morning in his own bed. He was alone in his room as usual. He looked at his alarm clock. He had twenty-five minutes before he had to get out of bed for practice. Slowly, he turned onto his shell and put his hands under his head. He sighed quietly. Memories of the kiss the night before filled his mind.

He had never been kissed before. It was a new experience for him. God, did he love the feeling. He wished he could have kissed her again. He loved the feel of her lips on his. The warmth of her lips warming his own as the heat continued down to his heart, making it skip a beat was something he wanted to feel again. His desire was so great but he held it back.

He sighed. He felt like drawing but he knew there was not enough time to complete it. He hated starting things he couldn't finish unless he had to. He knew the perfect picture to draw. He wanted to draw her again. He smiled then chuckled. Callista had become the subject of all of his drawings anymore. He was only inspired by her. It was no longer the fury of battles or the art of the ninja, it was her.

He thought a bit more about the kiss she had given him. It wasn't deep but it wasn't a quick peck on the lips. He didn't know how to describe it. He did know however it would make things a bit weird for him. He just didn't know how to face her. Knew what happened, he did love the feeling but she was Mikey's girlfriend, not his! He decided to act like it never happened. He didn't need Mikey to know that his girlfriend kissed him. He didn't want to have Mikey hate him for what his girlfriend did.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Damn alarm, thought Leo as he turned off the alarm. He got out of bed and put his belt and eye mask on. His thoughts would first be on warming up before his brothers, giving him enough time to get the events of the night before out of his head.

His only threat for anyone to find out was Master Splinter. Master Splinter was able to sense when he and his brothers were trying to hide things. He knew he couldn't think about it at all if he wanted to make sure no one found out.

He placed his katanas on his shell. Time to play to play leader, thought Leo as he left his room. His job was about to start again for another day.