- Text Size +
Callista broke up with Mikey that day. Mikey took it pretty well although he did not quite understanding why she had but the point was she broke up with him. He knew it was coming but he hoped that he was going to be wrong. He tried to act normally. He, for some reason, felt it was okay. He figured that it was probably because he felt the relationship was over in the first place.

Callista never told Mikey about her past boyfriend or her rape. She just didn't think he would understand. None of the guys would in her opinion. She knew Master Splinter didn't know the pain she had gone through. It was too painful to even begin to remember. For nineteen years she had to deal with the abuse. She didn't want to go through that again.

Although Mikey and Callista broke up, it was not noticeable. Not even after a month. The tension, now that they had broken up, seemed gone. They still were great friends who did a lot together. No one had even noticed that they had really broken up, although, they had thought everyone noticed.

Shredder had been dormant for a while. They knew that it was only a matter of time before he would strike. When he would, none of them knew. They could only speculate. They feared what would happen if Shredder had found Callista. It was their biggest fear, especially for Leo.

Leo still drew Callista in several of his sketches. The more he thought about how he couldn't have her, the more beautiful she seemed to him. It raised his desire so much more. He only wanted to feel her close to him again. His lips ached for hers again but he just knew it was wrong; he couldn't have her, no matter what.

Raph and Leo had spent a good amount of time out of the lair. They seemed to love their runs as they teased each other about every little thing. Their talks seemed to make them both appreciate the past even more. Their runs sometimes brought them topside to kick some punks' and gangs' butts. They loved it. It was all great until they ran into the Shredder.

Leo and Raph had taken their run topside. It wasn't long before they ran into the Purple Dragons trying to hurt a poor defenseless woman. Raph and Leo looked at each other and smiled. They instantly knew what the other was thinking, after all, insane minds think alike and tonight, these two were definitely insane. They drew their weapons.

"HEY! Didn't your mother ever tell you that it's not polite to hit a lady?" asked Raph.

"Especially the ones who are too scared to fight back," added Leo.

The Purple Dragons threw the woman aside, letting her run away. They turned their attention to the two turtles in the ally with their weapons drawn. Slowly, the Purple Dragon gang members took out their weapons and attacked the two brothers head on.

Leo and Raph looked at each other and smiled again. Leo ran towards them and jumped up, grabbing the fire escape. He swung over the Purple Dragons, did a flip and landed directly behind them. Both brothers shot each other an evil grin.

"Show off," said Raph.

"GET THEM!" yelled the leader of the Purple Dragons.

With that, the Purple Dragons attacked them. They swung their chains, bats, and knives at the brothers but nothing got passed them. One by one, the Purple Dragon fell. It didn't take long before they were all down. The turtle brothers put their weapons back in place.

"How many? 13," said Raph with a smile.

"Does that beat me? I only got 17," said Leo with a grin.

"I hate you," laughed Raph as he and Leo did their old secret handshake from when they were kids, which they had revived.

Shadows started to fill the ally. Leo and Raph looked around. They discovered that they were surrounded by the Foot. The two brothers cursed at the same time before exchanging evil grins.

"Start over or continue?" asked Leo darkly.

"Continue," answered Raph just ask darkly.

The Foot gathered around the turtles. Their various weapons such as kamas, katanas, and other such weapons were drawn. They stood ready to attack, waiting for the order. Elites stood around also. There was an exact count of 40 Foot Soldiers and 12 elites.

'We can take them,' thought Leo and Raph. They redrew their weapons and waited for the first attack. Gripping their weapons, they turned and stood back to back, waiting for the first call of an attack.

Neither side was moving. They wanted to know who was going to set off the fight. The tension rose. No one moved a muscle. It was going to be a fight no one would forget.