- Text Size +
A small, slender figure slowly walked into the lab. Her steps were very shaky as she walked into the tight place. The smell of rubbing alcohol could be smelled; obviously it was used in the sterilization. Her nose burned as tears stained her cheek. She slowly and carefully walked over to the sleeping figure on the table.

A blanket covered the body of Leonardo. The only body parts that stuck out were his head and his arms. He laid there helplessly, in the unconscious state that the Foot had placed him in.

Callista took a seat at on the chair next to Leo. Carefully, she took his hand and brought it to her lips. She kissed it softly and held it close to her face. Her tears soon started to fall onto Leo's hand, staining them also. She cuddled his hand as she wished he was awake.

"Oh Leo, I wish you were awake. There's so much I feel I need to tell you. I never got to tell you how I truly feel about you. Leo, I love you. I never realized just how protected I feel when you're with me or how complete I feel in your arms. Being with Mikey only brought me pain. I should probably tell you what happened to me before you brought me home," said Callista.

Callista sighed. She hated thinking about the past, yet, she needed to get it out some how. It was the first time she was going into detail with it. She never told any of the turtle guys about it and she wished for it to say that way. Now, she wanted to tell Leo.

"Before you found me, I lived in a lab. I was never taught how to speak but someone taught me how to read. Anyway, that's not the important part. What is important is that I did have a boyfriend. He too was a turtle. His name was Damon. I thought I had the perfect life. He was very much like Mikey and I loved him very much. It all changed until a month before you found me. Damon started raping me repeatedly, trying to get me pregnant. When I never conceived, he raped me once more and beat me. When he thought I was dead, he discarded my body in the dumpster where you had found me," said Callista as tears came down her face.

She squeezed Leo's hand softly. Her right hand traced the muscles on his upper arm slowly, taking in every detail of him. She never noticed how strong he really was. She wished she could have the arms she was touching hold her once again. She sighed and moved closer to the table.

"Leo, you saved me that night. Please don't die on me! I need you here! I don't know what everyone will do without you. I don't know how else to tell you I love you, Leo. I should tell you that I changed a part of your drawing. You said 'what you will never have.' I changed it to 'what you will have' and you will if you wake up. Oh Leo, please wake up," cried Callista as she hugged Leo and cried into his shoulder.

Callista sat back in the chair after crying for a while. She didn't know if Leo could hear her but she was almost positive he could. She placed her head on the table and cried. She missed him. She wanted him back. Slowly, she let her sorrow-filled tiredness over come her. With that, she fell asleep at Leo's side.