- Text Size +
Leo's brown eyes widened in amazement. Right in front of him was a female mutant turtle. Without wasting a second, he scooped her up and out of the dumpster. He placed her down and looked over her injuries, or body.

He had never seen anything like her. Her shell was medium sized but it was slender, making her seem thinner. Her arms and legs were thin but semi-muscular. It was obvious that she had been in a battle recently since she was still bleeding from her wounds. Knife scars and stab wounds marks adorned her body. Her maskless face was beautifully round.

Leo took off his eye mask and used it as a tunicate for a cut that wouldn't stop bleeding. He knew it would take him only a few minutes to get back to the lair so it wouldn't be too hard to keep her from dying.

Carefully, he picked her up and placed her into the sewers. Once in the sewers, again, he placed her down and pulled the manhole cover back over. Again, he picked her up and began to run with her in his arms to the lair. He didn't know how long she had been in the condition she was in but he knew that she needed help and soon. It wasn't long before he got to the lair.

"DONNY! DONATELLO! HURRY, HELP!" yelled Leo.

Don ran towards Leo thinking he was injured then is eyes fell on the large green bundle in his arms. Don's eyes grew wide and he turned and ran to get the supplies he would need to help treat the girl turtle. He grabbed what he could and brought it to the couch where Leo had laid the girl turtle. He quickly got to work on patching up the girl turtle.

Mikey walked out of his room to see what Leo was yelling about. He looked on the couch and saw a green figure. He didn't even see who it was but feared the worst.

"Leo, what happened to Raph?" asked Mikey.

"That's not Raph, that's a random girl turtle I had found," said Leo.

"Random GIRL turtle?" said Mikey.

Soon Mikey's eyes softened and a smile came over his face. He laughed and patted Leo on the shell.

"First it's Raph, then you. Never thought you had it in you to bring home a girl," joked Mikey.

"Oh thanks," said Leo dryly.

"What is this about bringing a girl home?" asked an old and soft voice.

Leo and Mikey turned and bowed to Master Splinter. The old rat walked over to his sons. His fur grey with age and wisdom. His eyes showed love but firmness for his family. He strolled over to Leo.

"Leo found a turtle girl somewhere and brought her home," said Mikey.

"A girl turtle?" asked Master Splinter, shocked.

Leo nodded slowly as he closed his eyes. He watched Master Splinter walk over to Donatello and look at the girl turtle. He followed Master Splinter and looked at the girl turtle too. He noticed her tiny green body was bruised. He looked at her curiously.

She was a pale green but it could have been because of loosing too much blood. She was measured to be only at five feet tall. Her hands laid limply at her sides as Donny patched her up.

God, she's so tiny but so beautiful, thought Leo as he let his eyes look over the girl turtle again. He remembered that as he carried her, she weighed next to nothing to him. He never thought he would ever feel this way about someone or something but he wanted to be there when she woke up. He shook his head. I've gotta get these thoughts of lust out of my head, thought Leo to himself.

Once Donny was finished patching her up, he took a piece of plastic with blood on it and went to his lab. Mikey and Leo looked at each other before following Donny. They watched him as he took a bit of the blood and dropped it onto a test strip. He placed a green chemical on the slide and watched the reaction.

"Don? What are you doing? Is she okay?" asked Leo curiously.

"I don't know. She was half dead when you brought her here, Leo. We can only wait. I was just seeing if she was related to any of us. Luckily, she isn't. Her blood says she can also conceive children and should be compatible with any of us," said Donny.

Master Splinter listened outside of Donatello's lab. Hearing his son say this made him worry. If she was to live then his sons may fight over her for the right to mate with her. If she died then she would be merely a memory which his sons couldn't fight over. Although his sympathy fell for the girl turtle, he hoped in the darkest regions of his heart that she would die, not only to ease his fears but to prevent the destruction of his family.