- Text Size +
The five guys all looked at each other so happy and eager, they couldn't believe it. Rolling Stone magazine was coming to interview them. They had finally made it. They had arrived, the cream of the crop, the top of the heap.
Howie could barely contain his excitment. He had always dreamed of being on the cover of this magazine, from the time he was a child until now. He would finally be able to tell everyone, look I made my dreams come true!

Too bad there was so much drama in his life right now. He and his girlfirend Ronnie had spent the latter part of the week doing nothing but fighting. She didn't enjoy his uber level of fame and wanted nothing more than for him to be just some normal guy.

The icing on the cake of doom, as AJ so eloquently put it, was when he had accidentally blown her off on her birthday so he could go to a celebrities birthday party instead. OUCH! That had to hurt.

He didn't mean to do that, he just kind of forgot. He has always been really bad with remembering things like birthdays and anniversaries. She never bothered to remind him, he assumed that she was just curious to see if he would remember on his own.

Which he didn't.

So she had called him that night and called it quits, while he begged to be given another chance. They talked for four hours in which time he convinced her that no matter when or where she were to call him, he would talk. Even if it was in the middle of the night, or on the set of a video or even in the middle of an interview with the world famous Rolling Stone magazine. He would be there for her.

She decided to give him a second chance and boy was he happy as a clam about it. He glanced over at Nick knowing full well that if he had just heard 'happy clam' the day would have been devoted to let's make fun of D with his happy clams day. Luckily the Amazing Caterini was NOT a mind reader. He didn't even have a mind to begin with.

Howie found himself laughing out loud.

"What?" Kevin asked him.

"Nothing, just thinking"

"Happy thoughts I take it?"

Howie nodded at his older bandmate "Yeah something like that"

Kevin raised his eyebrows at his friend, "Ah, I see..."

That made everyone laugh, they all thought Kevin would have made a great cartoon character. Then he suddenly got into serious band leader mood, which caused the two youngest to groan.

"Guys, this week is a very big week for us. The guy coming to spend the next few days with us will be watching our every move. Anytime we fight, he'll be there, anytime we curse he'll be there"

"Anytime we fart...he'll be there" Nick was quick to add.

"I doubt it Kaos, he'll draw the line at YOUR stink bombs!"

"AJ shut the hell up, what do you think your farts smell like roses or something?"

"Yeah he wishes"

"Brian why on earth would I wish that my farts would smell like roses?"

"HELLO PEOPLE CAN WE FOCUS PLEASE?" Kevin yelled at the gas infatuated trio, who in turn all smiled.

"Anyway....like I was saying" He shot a dirty look at Nick, "This is an important thing and it should be treated as such"

"As such? Who even says that? pfft...as such" Nick again, as if I even had to tell you that.

"Emeril does" All four guys looked over at Howie, "Emeril says as such all the time"

"And Emeril is?" AJ asked in a slow exaggerated manner which caused Brian and Nick to crack up.

"Emeril Lagasse, the chef guy"

"You're losing us D"

"Nick asked who says as such and I'm telling you Emeril Lagasse says it ALL the time" They all continued to look at each other baffled, which was making Howie mad for some reason.

"What?" He said defensively when all four, even Kevin started snickering.

"Nothing D"

"I know he says that because Ronnie ALWAYS watches the guy on the Food Network, I think she has a problem"

"She's not the only one..." Nick said under his breath.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing Howie, let's just move on shall we?"

"No, I want to know what you said"

"He said that he thinks we should move on, which I for once in my entire life, happen to agree with. Come on guys, the reporter will be here ANY minute" Kevin said looking at his watch.

"Who is this guy anyway? Do we have a name or anything?"

"I think his name is Robin and he is a good reporter, he followed Korn around last time"

"From Korn to us? Where did he go wrong?"

"Anyway, I think he's a fairly new guy, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see"

They all sat in silence for a few minutes, "SO, it's important that we make a GOOD first impression on him, you know they will be looking for anything at all to write about"

"That's his job Kev"

"I know Brian, but I mean because we are a boy band..." They all groaned, including Kevin who was talking, "They will be looking for ANYTHING negative to write, so really guys, let's try to be on our best behavior"

"Don't worry Kevin, you really worry too much" Nick said rolling his eyes at his older, extremely anal bandmate.

"Yeah man for once Nick is right.."

"Hey!"

"Shut up Nick...Anyway, you need to relax. Everything will be fine" Howie said to his friend as he gently pat him on the shoulder.

"Don't tell mke to shut up D! I hate when you guys tell me to shut up"

"Nick don't act like a baby" AJ argued.

"I'm not a baby; why don't YOU shut up!"

"Oh good one"

"Boys see? That's what I mean" Kevin said jumping between the two youngest ones before they killed each other. However; on his way to get between the two he accidentally stepped on Howie's foot which caused him to let out a rather high pitched squeal. All of the guys stopped and looked at the Latino and just began to laugh hysterically.

"Howie what the hell was that?" Howie was a little embarassed but also annoyed by everything and everyone, so he exploded, "You know what? I am tired of you guys always making fun of me. I QUIT!" He yelled just as Robin, the reporter from Rolling Stone walked in the room.





The End... in a beginning kind of a way