- Text Size +
Chapter Two

Satiana stood staring at her sister walking off with Draco Malfoy. She was pissed off at her sister. She had never been this pissed off with her before. She turned around mumbling curses under her breath.

“Excuse me Miss. Undomiel,” Snape said coldly, “There will be no cursing here.”

Satiana spun around and glared at him.

“Excuse me Professor,” Satiana said sarcastically, “If there’s no cursing then why do you teach them.”

“That’s ten points from Gryffindor and two Saturday nights of detention in my office,” Snape snapped, “If you don’t want to make that twenty points and four detentions I would suggest that you go to your common room.”

Satiana turned and headed towards the stairs She starts to climb the stairs.

“Bite my ass you freakin’ Dracula freak,” Satiana said as she walked up the stairs.

“Make that twenty points from Gryffindor and another two Saturday detentions,” Snape called after.

Satiana ignored Snape. She made her way to the portrait.

“Pass word please,” the fat lady said.

Satiana gives the portrait a confused look.

“You give me the pass word and I let you in,” the fat lady said.

“How the hell am I supposed to know the password. I didn’t’ even know there was one,” snapped Satiana.

“No password no entry.”

Satiana kicked the portrait as hard she could. Satiana sat against the opposite wall banging her head on it. She felt her anger rising.

“What are you doing out here?” Hermione Granger asked.

“I’m having a tea party with myself,” Satiana snapped, “What does it look like?”

“What’s your problem?”

“You,” Satiana said coldly, “Now give me the damn password.”

Hermione walks up to the portrait.

“Fairy rings,” Hermione said.

The portrait swung open. Satiana pushed passed her and headed into the common room. She saw a seat that she liked that was by a fire. She moved a first year from it and sat down. Hermione came over with Ron and Harry.

“You can’t do that,” Hermione told her as a matter of fact.

“And what are you going to do about it?” Satiana asked.

“I’ll…”

“You’ll what? Lecture me to death?”

Ron couldn’t help but laugh. Hermione glared at Ron. Then she turned back to face Satiana.

“You have to listen to me. I’m a prefect,” Hermione told her.

Satiana stood up and towered over Hermione.

“You have no right to talk to me like that. I’m a princ…”

Satiana caught herself before she finished.

“What?” Hermione asked.

“Nothing. Why should I even be wasting my time talking to you?”

Satiana then went up to the dormitories.

Meanwhile Ebony was down in the Slytherin common room trying to listen to Draco. She could sense her sisters anger. Even if she was all the way upstairs.

“Are you listing to me?” Draco demanded.

“Of course Drake,” replied Ebony, “Why wouldn’t’ I be?”

Draco shrugged. Ebony noticed Pansy out of the corner of her eye sulking in the corner.

“I don’t’ know.”

Draco started talking again. Ebony tried to listen but she couldn’t get rid of the guilty feeling for ignoring her sister like that.

“You know what Drake, I’m going to head up to bed.”

“Night Ebony.”

Ebony said goodnight and headed up to the dormitories. She heard Pansy coming up behind her. Ebony spun around and glared at her.

“What do you want?”

Pansy looked Ebony right in the eye thinking she would be able to scare her.

“I want you to stay away from my Drakie,” Pansy said.

Ebony slammed her against the wall before Pansy even knew what had happened.

“You do not talk to me like that. I’m a prince…:

Ebony caught herself before she finished her sentence. She threw Pansy to the floor and stormed the rest of the way to the dormitories.

Just then Hermione had dragged Ron and Harry to a secluded area of the common room.

“What’s the matter Hermione?” Harry asked.

“I think we should check up on Satiana. I swear she was going to say princess,” replied Hermione.

“Yeah right Hermione. I think your over thinking this,” Ron told her.

Hermione glared at Ron.

“You believe me right Harry?”

Harry looked at the ground. Hermione glared at him as well.

“Well I’m going to get to the bottom of this with or without you.”

Hermione got up to leave.

“Where are you going?”

Hermione turned to face them.

“If she is a princess then she must be in one of the books at the library.”