- Text Size +
Chapter Three

Ebony was walking down to Care of Magical Creatures with Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle. They were chatting and making fun of the Gryffindors as they walked. Then they spotted Harry and the trio.

“Move along Potty you don’t want to be late to see Hagrid,” Draco teased.

Hermione looked right at Ebony.

“I see you have a new kiss up with you,” Hermione teased.

“I ain’t no kiss up you freakin loser.”

Ebony took a threatening step forward. Hermione unknowingly took a step backwards. Harry pulled out his wand to defend Hermione but Ebony had him on the ground before Harry could utter a spell. Out of no where Satiana pulled Ebony off of Harry and pushed her away.

“Th…”

Satiana cuts Harry off.

“Don’t you dare pull a wand on my sister,” Satiana turns to Ebony, “And you , don’t go beating people up every time they make fun of you.”

Ebony rolled her eyes.

“Let’s go.”

Ebony walks away with her friends. Draco smirked over his shoulder at Satiana.

“Ebony Mallhawiel Carmerethien Undomiel, get your ass over here,” Satiana called after her sister, not realizing the mistake she made.

Ebony spun on her heels.

“Don’t you full name me Satiana Niloreiel Dincoirewen Undomiel," Ebonyyelled back.

Ebony and Satiana stared at each other daring the other to say something. Ebony and Satiana start to circle each other. Satiana notices the forest over her sisters shoulder. She immediately forgets the fight at hand. Her face pales and she looks like she just saw a ghost.

“What’s the matter?” Ebony asks bouncing back into the younger sister role.

Satiana glared at Ebony.

“And now you all of a sudden care?” Satiana snapped.

Satiana spun on her heels and stalked to the green house. Ebony stomped back into the castle and found her way up to the astronomy tower. She sat on one of the ledges and looked out the window.

“You okay?” Draco asked from the door.

“Go away,” snapped Ebony.

Draco sat down on the ledge next to Ebony. He looked out the window as well.

“I thought I told you to leave.” Ebony said still not looking at him.

“ I don’t listen to any one when they tell me what to do. What makes you think I’ll listen to you, besides I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s wrong.”

“There’s nothing wrong,” Ebony lied.

“Yeah, cause I really believe you.”

“Fine don’t believe me,” Ebony said starting to get annoyed, “that doesn’t mean I’m going to tell you.”

Ebony got up and walked out. Draco followed.

“Can’t you take a hint Drake?” Ebony asked.

Draco still followed her down the winding stairs.

“Obviously not,” Ebony answered for him.

“Tell me what’s wrong and maybe I can help you,” Draco decided.

“You wouldn’t know anything about it even if I did tell you.”

“Aha, so you do have a problem.”

“No I was just speaking hypothetically and even if I did have a problem you wouldn’t have understood.”

Draco stepped in front of her keeping her from going down the stairs anymore.

“Well in this hypothetical situation what don’t I understand?”

“Don’t push me. You wouldn’t want to be on my bad side,” Ebony snapped.

Draco grinned.

“But who could be mad at me?”

“Your sure full of yourself.”

“No more then your sister.”

Ebony pinned up against the wall.

“Did I hit a nerve?” Draco asked.

“No,” Ebony said letting him go.

“Is this what your sulking about? The fight you had with your sister?” Draco asked.

“None of your business,” Ebony said slamming him against the wall again.

Mean while Hermione was in the library with Ron and Harry. She was pretending to study, but really she was reading a book that she red awhile ago. She finally found what she was looking for. Satiana and Ebony were half Elvin princesses.

“I found it,” Hermione exclaimed.

“What are you on about now?” Ron asked.

“I found Satiana and Ebony in this book,” exclaimed Hermione.

Harry and Ron sighed at the same time.

“How are they in a book…” Ron looked at the tile, “if it’s called descendents of Owle of Alqualonde. That’s elvish.”

Harry and Hermione both stared at Ron in awe.

“How did you know that?” Harry asked.

Ron shrugged.

“I got bored one day and picked up one of Ginny’s books.”

“Anyway there names are in here,” Hermione continued.

Harry took the book from Hermione.

“Let me see that.”

Harry read the family tree.

“They are in here,” Harry decided when he was done.

“Who are their parents?” Ron asked.

“Arwen is their mother and their father is…”

Harry's eyes widen with shock.

“What’s the matter Harry?” Ron asked.

“Remus is their father,” Harry managed to get out.

Ron and Hermione gasped. Hermione definitely did not see this one coming.

“Isn’t Arwen a princess or Lady?” Ron asked.

Harry and Ron exchange glances before staring at Ron.

“How did you know that?” Hermione asked.

‘Ginny’s book,” replied Ron.

“Oh right I forgot you actually read something,” Hermione joked.

Ron pretended to be offended. Hermione, Ron, and Harry leave the library and head up to the common rooms. Satiana passes by.

“I just can’t believeRemus has kids. He never mentioned them.”

Ron sees Satiana.

“Is it true Remus is your Dad?” Ron asked.

Satiana turns to face them.

“How do you even know about that?” Satiana asked.

“Well we were in the library and we found it,” replied Hermione.

Satiana glared at them.

“Found it how? By prying in my history?”

The three look down guiltily.

“No,” The say in unison.

“Don’t you fucking lie to me,” snaps Satiana.

“Okay so maybe we did. But that was only because was wanted to know,” Hermione said.

“Well don’t ya think maybe you should have asked me?”

“Well we just thought that you would give us a sarcastic answer,” replied Ron.

“Damn right cause maybe I didn’t want you to know.”

Satiana walked away muttering in elvish. Ron heard her.

“Damn,” Ron said.

“What you know what she said?” Harry asked.

“Something about damn humans and not being able to keep out of other peoples business. There goes my chance. Thanks Hermione.”

“What?” Hermione snapped.

“Nothing,” Ron mumbles blushing.