- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Can I say bitch in a chapter title? oops guess I can hahah! Okay i'm a major dork. Anyways WOO! Chapter 19 is done yay! And now on to the biggest most dramatic chapters. I warn you all now chapters 20 through 32 are going to be MAJOR major drama. Have your tissue boxes ready and loosen your jaws cuz we're in for a bumpy ride! Just ask Tri lol she's been ranting about what I have planned for weeks now lol (love you tri!!!) So *evil laugh* ya'll are gonna be surprised at what I have in store. At least I HOPE you will be. And TEN BILLION points if you can figure out whose playing Nick's therapist and NO tri you can't answer since you already know. Hint it's all in the last name!
Chapter Nineteen: Return Of The Bitch



*********************************
Nick Narrating:



I can’t fucking believe myself. What the hell am I doing?! I’ve completely lost it. God how could I let myself get so distant from the woman I love? And almost completely fuck it all up because I happen to be sexually frustrated and Emma is just trying to be a good friend.



Emma…

She’s such a good person and what do I do? Automatically I make things awkward. I almost kissed her for fuck’s sake. I shouldn’t have even thought twice let alone acted on it. I’m going to my therapist to talk about it. And I hope he understands where I’m coming from and can help me get past this. I don’t even like Emma aside from platonic friendship. Is it just my mind fucking with me? Because Alyssa and I have drifted so far from each other that my subconscious is pushing me towards the next option?



But why would I have almost kissed her? What was I thinking? She’s done nothing but been a good friend to me and what do I do? I go and practically mess everything up. I have WAY more willpower than this don’t I? How was I ever able to resist Alyssa for so long if I didn’t have any self-control?



I know I slept with random women to satisfy what I wasn’t getting. Fuck am I reverting back to that? I don’t get sex for four months and I’m automatically hedging my bets on some other girl? And blonde no less. I thought I was out of my blonde phase or whatever it was.



Ugh I don’t even understand myself.



Even inviting my mom back to the house after the whole Layla thing. God what am I thinking? I know I should hate her. All my fans seem to think so, then Alyssa thinks so too. Can’t everyone understand that I want a relationship with my mother? Isn’t it completely logical that what she said happened actually happened? I mean I know I shouldn’t completely trust her and I don’t but damnit I’m just trying to keep a relationship with her.



Is that so bad?



I want what Alyssa has. She has this amazing relationship with her family. And I don’t at all. I don’t get the relationships she does. Why? Because I don’t exactly know…the fame maybe? My parents changed a lot after the fame seeped in and I became the main breadwinner in the house. I guess that’s why I’m trying so hard to provide for Alyssa and our future son. I need for them to understand that I want to take care of them like my parents didn’t.



I guess I’m just crazy you know? I love my family and my new family too. It’s all a bit heady you know? To think, holy shit I’m a DAD! How fucking cool is that? I get to raise a little boy with my soon to be wife. And teach him all the little things a kid should know. Man I’m rambling I know. But bringing my mom here. Well it’s for a reason really. It’s to keep an eye on her, a close one at that. I want to know for sure if she’s truly worth my time.



And I think all will reveal itself sooner or later.



End Narration.
***********************************


***********************************
Alyssa Narrating:



I hate bed rest, I hate summer, it’s July and it’s warm out and it’s like ten billion times worse when you feel like a friggin' whale. I’m glad the bed rest is only moderate for now that I can still go out as long as I don’t stand for very long. Which is why I’m glad Kevin and Kristin are throwing a barbecue. She just had Mason a week ago and it’s nice to be able to sit and talk with her. We saw his initial pictures from Kevin’s email, and he’s just friggin’ adorable and has a full head of dark hair. It’s just too cute for words I swear.



I’m so excited about becoming a mom. It’s really scary too. The idea that our son might have to have surgery as a baby. It’s the thing a mother doesn’t wish on her child. But I know that if it’s to make him healthy and have a normal childhood then I guess it’s the price you pay for him to be normal.



It’s been so crazy you know? With everything going on. And this whole Jane drama. Which by the way I am seriously starting to understand why so many of Nick’s fans hate her. She’s been staying with us to “help” me through my last four months of pregnancy and all she’s done is hover and make things worse. I hate that. She acts all high and mighty and keeps talking about how my son is illegitimate because he’s being born out of wedlock.



Which of course made me chime back with “well then if that’s the case Nick’s one too”. Since he was conceived out of wedlock. Rumor has it, and you know me I’m never one for rumors, is that he as conceived in a big rig truck. Doesn’t surprise me one bit if it’s true. Although I’ve never really put much stock in rumors you can find on the message boards. Bob and Jane, they tried to make it work, but ended up only making things worse by having so many kids. Don’t get me wrong I love Nick and his siblings, they’re some of the greatest people I know. But it wasn’t fair to them to get parents who weren’t really in love.



They might have been at one time but they didn’t work at it. Like Nick and I do. Sure we’re having a lot of problems right now, but I’m trying to get past them. We didn’t go through all this drama throughout our friendship and our relationship to just pack it in did we?



Which leads me to Emma…



She scares me. Honestly she does, not by anything she does, I mean I know she’s a good person I’ve met her and talked with her. She seems to really respect my relationship with Nick. However, with that said, it scares me that she’s made Nick doubt us. Doubt his attraction to me, and doubt his own self-control. I should have figured he’d be attracted to her, she’s the exact sort he always goes for with one tiny exception. She actually has a brain. Not many of the women he’s been with can boast that. I think myself and a few others did but mainly they were few and far between.



Knowing that Nick has his doubts, it’s not so much that I know. I feel it. We’ve had these moments where I’ve never felt more distant from him and it really scares me. The very thought of him doubting us feels like nails on a chalkboard to me. The idea of him leaving me I just can’t even bear it. I wouldn’t survive losing him. There are a lot of things I could live through, but him…no that would be…gah I can’t even think about it. I can see in his eyes in his mannerisms that he has doubts, and really it’s my fault.



I’ve been pushing him farther and farther away lately.



And it isn’t just about sex. It’s true I don’t think that sexually I’m attractive anymore because let’s face it I feel like a beached whale half the time. And I don’t get how he can even see me attractive anymore so I figured it’s just because he’s horny and wants some ass. But I really know that it’s hard for him too. Going without the physical contact we both still really crave from each other. And maybe once the baby’s here we can get back to that. But with his mother being around I don’t see that happening anytime soon.



Especially with him recording all the time and then his label and other business ventures he’s getting into. It’s like where do I fit in, in all this. What part of the plan am I a part of? Is it the happy little family he’s always wished for. Hell we haven’t even set a date for our own wedding yet. And I know, I know we’re waiting until after the baby gets here.



At least we need to start thinking of names for him. I know I have a million ideas. I just have to talk to him about them. And really I think that’s what we need right now. To talk, and just plan and be happy for our future together and our burgeoning little family. I think that’s what will make everything better.



At least I hope so.



End Narration.
***********************************



Nick and Alyssa walked up to Kevin and Kristin’s home holding hands. “I think this will be good for us.” Nick remarked as they strode up the driveway.



“You do?”



“Yeah, we hardly do anything together anymore and it’ll be nice to be just us again with all our friends.” He said smiling leaning over and giving her a kiss.



She smiled a little and gripped his hand. Things have gotten a little better she had to admit. Since their fight things had definitely come out into the open and made things better. They talked a lot more. True the physicality of their relationship hadn’t returned but she suspected it was because of her own emotional issues and self esteem. She’d give anything to go back to the beginning of their relationship, revel in just lying together after a night of intense lovemaking. She missed that more so than the act itself.



“Yeah and at least it’ll get me away from your mother.” Alyssa remarked. Jane had come back at Nick’s request to help Alyssa out being on moderate bed rest since he was recording most of the day. Nick hoped having Jane help would help Alyssa and her mend their rift. But frankly it only made things worse. Alyssa didn’t trust having Jane around and Jane made it clear that that hurt her.



“I know, but could you at least try to get along with her? I know you and her butt heads all the time but you two are important to me.”



Alyssa sighed and rubbed his arm. “Okay I’ll try to be nice to her.”



“Okay that’s all I ask, I know you don’t trust her and frankly neither do I, but you did always say that she is my mother.”



Alyssa chuckled a little, “You pick that as the point to start listening to me?” They rang the bell and saw Kevin come to the door through the large windows. He opened it grinning at the couple.



“Hey you two! Wow Alyssa you’re what five months now? Kris will be so excited you came!”



“Just celebrated six months!” Alyssa beamed.



He grinned and hugged them both leading them inside and out to the back patio finding them two seats near his own wife who was cradling little Mason against her chest while he slept.



“Kris…I’ve missed you!” Alyssa proclaimed as she sat down sighing at the relief it brought her from the pain and strain in her back.



Kristin giggled and patted her on her leg. “I’m just so happy you’re here! I heard that you’d been put on bed rest.”



“Moderate, yeah, I just have to be really slow and make people wait on me.” She said giggling.



Kristin and Leighanne laughed heartily. “Yea we totally get that. When I was 6 months with Bay, it was so hard getting around. Brian was amazing.”



Alyssa nodded and looked over at Nick who had gotten up and carried two plates one for himself and the other for Alyssa. “Nick tries. He had Jane come out and help during the day while he records. I know it’s because he wants us to get along and bond.”



“But…?”



Alyssa sighed, “She’s driving me crazy. Wakes me up the minute Nick leaves and hovers every five minutes all day. I can’t even nap with her around.”



“Have you told Nick?”



“Yes and it only gets worse if I do, so I stopped going to him if all he’s going to do is go talk to her about it and tell her to stop and then all she does is make things worse.”



Nick came walking back over balancing two cups, and two paper plates. “Look at you! You know if this whole pop star thing doesn’t work out you’d be an awesome waiter.” Kristin remarked with smile.



Nick rolled his eyes and let Alyssa take a plate and a cup from him, “Thank you baby.”



“Welcome…I figured you might be hungry so I grabbed your usual favorites you can just pick at if you like.” He replied settling himself in the chair.



Alyssa grinned and dug into her food a little, she’d been a little hungrier than she thought. “Wow who the hell made the guacamole?”



“Leigh and Howie.” Leigh said bringing a chair over with a grin.



“It’s really good!” Alyssa said with a smile. “Normally I have to go home for guacamole this good.”



Leigh and Howie smiled happy that Alyssa could make it. “Whoa looks like the party started!” AJ remarked coming in with Kellie in tow.



Kellie grinned and looked around seeing all but one chair taken. AJ chuckled and sat down pulling her across his lap. “Alexander!” She squealed.



Nick chuckled as he watched them remembering when he and Alyssa were like that and how he’d give anything to return to that phase in their relationship. “So you two are getting along well Alyssa said with a snarky grin.



Kellie rolled her eyes and grinned, “Yeah well it’s all your fault Miss Matchmaker.”



“What can I say I figured you two would be good together. Obviously I was right.” Alyssa boasted.



Kellie giggled a little and sighed, “Yes, anyways how have you been? I haven’t seen you in so long. It’s like where’d my best friend go.”



Alyssa looked at her hands, “I know things have been a little rough lately with stress and the pregnancy.” She said as most of the men got up leaving the women alone to talk as they went off to play in the pool. Alyssa watched momentarily as Nick got pushed into the pool by AJ and Howie fully clothed. She smiled as he surfaced spouting a little water and shaking his head.



“So are you going to join us when they tour Kellie?” Leighanne asked with a smile.



Kellie grinned, “I hope to. I graduate in a couple of weeks so I should be free.”



“What are you graduating with again?”



“A masters in fashion design and merchandising.”



“How cool maybe the boys should hire you as their stylist, since they really need a new one.” Leighanne offered with a grin.



Kellie smiled liking that she was being accepted by the other girls. “Thanks Leighanne really, I’m not counting on anything right now I’m definitely open to possibilities though if the right offer comes along.”



Meanwhile across the yard Nick, AJ and Howie laughed and talked a little listening to their women's loud conversation. “So Nicky you ready to be a Dad?” Howie asked with a grin.



Nick sighed and grinned, “Hell yeah I can’t wait.”



“Kellie told me you and Ali haven’t been screwing lately, what’s going on?” AJ asked concerned for his friend.



Nick looked over at Alyssa who was holding her stomach as she laughed hard at a joke one of the other girls said. “Well, every time I tried we either got interrupted or she doesn’t even want me to touch her anymore. The pregnancy hormones I can definitely do without. She’s been moody and needy and I know she feels like she’s a million pounds bigger than she is but every time I try she just gets mad and pushes me away so I sort of stopped trying.”



“Nick stop trying to have sex? Holy shit hell has frozen over!” AJ retorted making Nick laugh.



He shook his head and looked over at Alyssa, he knew they were growing farther and farther apart and it scared the hell out of him. He knew the next 3 and a half to four months until their son arrived would be a real test for them, for their love and for their future. Back over at the table Alyssa got a serious look on her face and turned her attention to Leighanne. “Were you scared that Baylee would have a heart condition, you know since Brian did?”



Leighanne sighed a little, “Yeah we were really worried, and he did have a minor one, but it was nothing to worry about, today most heart problems can be easily fixed. Why do you ask?”



“The baby has a heart defect.” She said solemnly.



A collective gasp rang out around the table. “Do they know what yet?” Kristin asked getting a concerned look on her face.



“No, they don’t know much just that his heart isn’t as strong as it should be.”



Leighanne and Kristin, along with Kellie and Leigh all looked at her silently providing their support. “Well stay positive, he’ll be here before you know it and they’ll be able to fix him up good if there’s any real problem.” Kellie suggested putting her arms around Alyssa.



Four days later…



“So Nick tell me about this recurring dream you keep talking about.”



Nick closed his eyes and settled back on the couch. “It’s been horrible, I’m making out with her, then we’re like going to get it on and she’s like giving me oral and everything and then I realize it’s Emma and not my fiancée Alyssa.”



“Hmm…do you wake up after the realization hits you?”



“Usually yeah, and it completely freaks me out it’s so vivid and I can feel everything.”



The therapist Dr. Pinsky smiled a little, “You’re not nuts you know. When was the last time you and Alyssa had sex?”



“Pretty much four months ago. Like technically we did in the car two and a half months ago but she stopped me half way through because we were out in public.”



He watched Dr. Pinsky take notes here and there and then he looked up, “Do you miss it? Sex with your fiancée?”



“Of course I do. She’s God, just amazing all around, her personality and fuck, she’s just so good in bed.”



“How long have you known Alyssa?”



“Since she was 12 and I was 16. We’re 3 years and 8 months and like 11 days apart. We were friends for over 8 years before we ever even hooked up.”



“And when was that?”



“Her 21st birthday back in 2004. And it turned into everything I’ve ever wanted in a relationship and a woman. She’s so driven with her career and so intelligent it’s fucking frightening. And…beautiful my God doc she’s gorgeous…”



“So maybe your problem right now is you miss the Alyssa you fell for. She’s different now because she’s having a baby, your son, and she’s trying and unsuccessfully balancing everything. And so this dream comes out because your depriving each other of that basic physical intimacy you miss.”



“So what do I do? Every time I even mention sex she’s like ugh not now.”



“Don’t mention it, if you’re trying too hard it’ll make her feel like you just want to get off rather than have her because you love her and want her sexually.”



“And?”



“And…well you have a great opportunity here. Try to rebuild some of that friendship from before. Sex always complicates the hell out of relationships. And as for your dream, let it play out. A dream about another woman is harmless until it starts affecting your waking life, which from that incident you described is already happening.”



“Let it play out? Are you nuts, that’s like mental adultery.” Nick remarked.



Dr. Pinsky laughed heartily and put down his notepad. “Let me be honest with you Nick, before I married my wife, I had phases of doubts like you’re having. It’s completely normal. And this dream may surprise you if you follow it through to conclusion. So let it play out and you might be surprised at what your subconscious is trying to tell you.”



Nick thought for a moment realizing his therapist was right. “Thanks man, I’m glad I came to you.”



Dr. Pinsky smiled and shook Nick’s hand. “Well even though that’s all we have time for today, I would like to see you back every two weeks all right? You’ve got a lot going on in that head of yours.” He remarked making Nick chuckle.



“Thanks again though.”


“Welcome see you in two weeks alright?”



“Sure thing.”



Two hours later…



Nick hit the bag hard letting out all his internal frustrations. “Shit Nick you’re pissed off today huh?” Mike, Nick’s personal trainer remarked as he had to step back a little as he held the bag that Nick continued to pummel.



He stopped momentarily wiping the sweat from his brow. “Not angry just frustrated.”



“Alyssa still not putting out?” Mike joked bracing himself a little as Nick hit the bag with such force it knocked the bag and Mike back a step. Nick stopped a few moments later a little out of breath and sweaty.



Mike handed him his water bottle and towel patting him on his bare shoulder. “Man I’m sorry, when my wife was pregnant with our first kid I could never get sex either. It’s a phase you’ll survive it, if you love each other enough and say and do the right things.



“Like?” He asked as they made their way over to the jump rope. Nick picked up the rope doing a few revolutions then stopped. “I can’t even begin to think what I should do to make things better.”



Mike laughed a little and watched him as he jumped rope, keeping time for him. “Well Nick, do things that show her you’re excited for the baby, paint the nursery, buy baby furniture. What kind of car does she drive?”



“A 2004 Audi TT.” Nick muttered as he continued to exert himself.



“She’s going to be a mom and has a little two-seater sports car?”



“Well I have two SUV’s and a BMW sedan she can use.” Nick replied then he stopped and thought a moment, “Dude…that just sounded completely asshole-ish didn’t it?”



“Yep…so what are you going to do about it?”



Nick grinned a plan forming in his mind, “A little throwback to her 21st birthday present that’s what, with a new maternal twist I think is exactly what I should do.”



About an hour or so later his work out had ended and Nick showered at the gym. As he walked out to his truck he grabbed his sidekick and called his brother. “Hey Aaron will you do me a favor?”



“Sure what’s up?”



Nick smirked as he headed out to his H2. “Meet me at Koi, and bring Ali’s Audi.”



“Why?”



“I want to do something for her is that so bad?”



“No not at all.”



Aaron hung up with Nick ten minutes later and grabbed his keys going over to Nick and Alyssa’s home. He grimaced when Jane answered the door. “Hey Mom, Ali home?”



“She’s in the living room.” She stated with a grin as he passed her into the house going into the living room where Alyssa had spent much of her day lounging on the couch since an earlier nap had been thwarted by Jane making her lunch.



Aaron grinned when he saw her and asked, “I need to borrow your car, for like 3 hours.”



“Why?”



“Because Nick told me to.”



Alyssa giggled a little and sighed, “Okay Mr. Cryptic you’re about as bad as he is. The keys are on the table in the foyer, just don’t wreck it or I’ll have to kill you. I love that car.” She said smirking with a protective tone.



Aaron chuckled and leaned down giving her a hug and then grabbed the keys and left saying goodbye and that he’d be back later with her car in mint condition.



That afternoon…



“Ali, sugar you around?” Nick called out to the house. He’d wanted to completely surprise her with his plan. Aaron had met up with him at Koi only to find out that they were going to a dealership to pick out two new cars. Nick wanted something other than the yellow monstrosity Alyssa had jokingly referred to as his Hummer H2. Later on after making his purchases he dragged Aaron to every furniture store in LA it seemed and then to the hardware store picking up all he needed for his project. After that he’d gone to Lori and Clark’s where they taught him the finer points of installing a car seat that he’d also purchased completely excited for the baby’s arrival in a few short months.



Alyssa came walking in, in one of Nick’s oversized tee shirts and grinned. Although Dr. Petrarch had placed her on moderate-to-strict bed rest she was still able to do a marginal amount of walking around the house, as long as she kept it to a minimum for the upcoming months. “Hey, how was your day?” She asked with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s in one hand and a spoon in the other. Nick smiled and leaned down giving her a short kiss.



“I have a surprise for you out front.” He said with a wicked gleam in his eyes.



Alyssa gave him a sideways glance, “What is it?” Nick chuckled and moved behind her placing his hands over her eyes walking her out to the door, opening it. He uncovered her eyes revealing the surprise, which was a deep blue Range Rover and a matching silver one next to it. Alyssa turned to him for a moment with her eyes wide. “You’ve got to be kidding me?”



“Nope, traded in your Audi today and my H2, which lets face it neither of us ever really use the H2. And got us new cars.” He said as she inspected both vehicles noticing the black and chrome rims, the dark blue and silver paint.



“Which one is mine?”



“The blue one, and look in the back seat.” He urged as she moved over seeing the SUV’s loving how elegant yet practical they both looked. She opened the passenger door seeing a car seat inside it. And Aaron pulling things out of the cargo area.



“Aaron you helped?” She asked realizing that’s exactly why he needed her car earlier in the day. She looked inside the SUV seeing it came with all the amenities that such a nice truck would, navigation system, touch screen, backup camera, and the works. She grinned at the grey leather interior. “You really went for broke huh?”



“Yep, Nick needed someone to help him take both cars in and drive 'em home.”



Alyssa smiled and looked at Nick who was pulling bags full of painting supplies out of the silver Range rover. “Wow, I just wow thank you lover this is so sweet of you!” She exclaimed excitedly. She looked to see all that Aaron was taking out of the trucks and asked, “And what’s all this?”



“A project I should have started a while ago.” He said giving her a kiss on the cheek and going into the house.



“Nick where do you want these boxes?” Aaron shouted as Nick came back out.



Nick paused thinking for a moment, “Upstairs, the room that Angel normally stays in since it’s like right across the hall from the master bedroom.” He suggested making Aaron groan.



“Dude these are heavy!”



Nick chuckled, “So I’ll help you…”



“What is this all about?” She asked going back inside following them as they carried the heaviest box through the door.



Jane walked in at that moment and saw Alyssa standing, “Ali sit down will you, you’re causing too much pressure on your blood vessels in your legs.” She admonished making Alyssa sit on the couch and put up her feet.



Nick walked back in and kissed her forehead. “You’re going to love this, I’ve got the coolest idea for our son’s room.”



“What? All this is for the nursery?”



“Yep…” He grinned. “And he’s going to have the coolest room ever.” He grinned wider dropping a kiss to her lips then one to her tummy.



Alyssa chuckled a bit as Nick left then sobered when she turned to Jane, “Isn’t he the best.” She beamed grinning widely.



“He bought baby furniture?” Jane asked with a devious look on her face.



Alyssa recognized it immediately knowing she was some how going to bring up or at least try to bring up the subject of money. She decided to play aloof to Jane’s treachery and replied simply, “I’m assuming so, it’s sweet he’s getting excited about the baby.”



“Have you two thought of a name yet?”



“No but I definitely have some ideas, I know he does, I hope to talk to him about it later tonight.” She said trying her best to be as polite and killing her with kindness seemed to outwit any of Jane’s inherent negativity.



Later that night…



Alyssa looked through a book of baby names reading over the names she’d previously highlighted. “How about Adam?”



Nick poked his head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. “Adam?” He mumbled his mouth full of toothpaste.



“Adam Landon?”



Nick walked out of the bathroom wiping his mouth having finished brushing his teeth. He wrinkled his nose at her suggestion. “Landon?”



“For my grandfather.”



“Hmm, how about Eric or Zachary?”



Alyssa chuckled a bit giving him an odd glance, “Umm no…too cliché.”



Nick sighed a little thinking, “Rhett Aaron?”



Alyssa sighed and looked at him pensively. “Both our brother’s names in there huh?”



“Sounds good doesn’t it?”



“Yeah but Rhett…?” Alyssa replied not really liking the sound of Rhett.



Nick grabbed the baby names book and flicked to a page, “What about Noah?”



Alyssa stopped and looked at him, “I like it…”



“Yeah?”



“Noah Aaron Carter? I can totally see myself screaming it at him from the kitchen when he’s like 4 or 5 and decides to play with crayons on the wall.” Alyssa joked with a lopsided grin.



Nick leaned in claiming her mouth in a sweet kiss. He deepened it letting his sexual frustration out a little pushing her back against the pillows. Nick kissed her more aggressively bringing his hand up her body underneath her oversized tee shirt. Just as she felt his hand go up her ribs she pushed her palms to his chest. He pulled back with a look of utter longing on his face. “Okay, okay I’m stopping.”



Alyssa sighed, “It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just, the doctor said it may not be the best idea, and she wants me on strict bed rest now, only getting up to eat, shower and go to the bathroom.”



Nick sighed and took her hand in his lacing their fingers trying to be content with at least that little bit of contact. “I know and it’s just ugh, it’s difficult not to just want to violate my fiancée,” He explained



Alyssa grinned and rolled onto her side since she had been sleeping like that it made it the easiest for her to be comfortable and for the baby as well. She brushed her hand over his face and sighed, “I love you so much you know that right?”



“Of course I do, I just miss us…”



She grinned and gave him a short but sweet kiss. “And we’ll get back to that eventually I miss it too believe me. But Noah is a little possessive at the moment with my attention.” She joked making him sigh and place his other hand at her stomach.



“I can’t wait 'til he gets here. So I can have at least a little bit of time with you.”



“Yeah good luck there, we’re going to be so exhausted after he’s born. But maybe we should spend a little more time together, you know just the two of us not necessarily sex but at least we’ll get to be together.”



Nick smiled and kissed her forehead, “Sounds like a great idea. See you wonder why I’m marrying you? You’re brilliant.” He said grinning.










As always Read and Review!!!
Chapter End Notes:
Once again thank you to Tri, Mel, and Jamanda! Love you guys!