- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone it's Teri here hehe, Anyways here's Chapter 9 of AS. It's gonna get pretty damn interesting as time goes on so please stay tuned, lots of drama and lots of action! Reviews leave me mucho inspired so if you read i'd be ever so grateful if you left your thoughts! even if you didn't like it let me know okay? All I ask is if you don't like it to be kind about it. Okay guys have at it!

Chapter Nine: Girl’s Day Out

 

 

 

“Jesus Ali what happened to your back?!” Kellie remarked seeing Alyssa’s back as they changed at the spa into their robes.

 

 

 

“And your arms?” Lori added a little concerned.

 

 

 

Alyssa sighed, “Nick and I had a fight…”

 

 

 

“Oh my God did he hit you?”

 

 

 

“I’ll kill him!”

 

 

 

Alyssa laughed at the protectiveness in their tone and how they immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion. “No these are from the makeup sex on the stairs.”

 

 

 

“On the stairs?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, and oh God, I get goosebumps from just thinking about it.” Alyssa replied shivering a little. “His eyes and how forceful he was, and I don’t think I’ve ever come that hard before.” She explained as Kellie and Lori got very amused looks on their faces. “What don’t tell me you don’t love makeup sex.”

 

 

 

“Well we do just, you really like it.”

 

 

 

“Sorry I really like him being forceful and in control it’s such a turn-on.”

 

 

 

“Its totally normal honey, it’s the pregnancy hormones it heightens sexual feelings that were there before but were less intense.” Lori explained. “When I was pregnant with Jamie, I don’t know how many times I had Clark dominate me…it’s natural.”

 

 

 

“Natural? Mean yeah maybe if those feelings are already there but for them to come out of nowhere?” Kellie scoffed.

 

 

 

Alyssa giggled as they all propped themselves up in chairs ready to get manicures and pedicures. “Well I’ve always liked it when he’s forceful with me, the way he looks at me when he tells me what to do…God so sexy. I mean come on Kel has Alex done that with you.”

 

 

 

Kellie smirked, “He’s actually quite romantic, a bit on the submissive side but a real sweetheart in the bedroom.”

 

 

 

“Like what he says cutesy things like ‘oh my gosh you feel so nice’?” Alyssa mocked giggling.

 

 

 

Kellie laughed hard, “No! He’s just very generous and good lord he’s got the most amazing hands.” She gushed making Lori and Alyssa grin.

 

 

 

“I’m glad you’re happy with him, you went through a lot with my lil bro.” Alyssa remarked.

 

 

 

Kellie sighed, “I know, Aaron is well just well he’s really happy with Kaci now and I’m really happy with Alex.”

 

 

 

Lori giggled a little, “Weird to hear him called Alex ya know, since we’ve known him so well as AJ.”

 

 

 

Alyssa snickered, “He’s a good guy, Alex that is, AJ’s a little different it’s almost a dual personality in a way. Like it’s the same guy just a little more confident. It’s the same with Nick when he’s on and off stage.”

 

 

 

“Really?” Kellie asked in all curiosity. “I mean yeah I know him but he seems just like he does on stage.”

 

 

 

“No he’s different, on stage he’s more goofy and much more of a ham. He knows how to get a good response from the crowd and he does it knowing what they’ll do. Alex is the same way, when he’s on stage or in an interview he’s all about the job and entertaining the crowd. At home Nick is more about just being with me, and our friends and family. Yeah he’s still a goof and if there’s a camera around oh yeah major ham, but that’s just him. Without that he’s just Nick. He reads the newspaper everyday which is so mundane but on him it’s cute, he only drinks tea if he’s not feeling well, drinks exactly one cup of coffee day at most usually its just half a cup unless it’s Starbucks. He’s not glamorous and that right there is sexy.”

 

About an hour or two later…

 

 

 

“So ladies what are we getting waxed today.”

 

 

 

“My legs as usual.” Alyssa stated.

 

 

 

“Oh come on you gotta get a bikini wax.” Kellie coaxed.

 

 

 

“You should get a brazilian Nick would die!”

 

 

 

“Hell yeah I’m gonna get one today, Alex will love it!” Kellie exclaimed.

 

 

 

“No Nick has no problem with au naturale me.”

 

 

 

“But do it as a treat, he’ll LOVE it. Clark loves mine, I only do it for special occasions, any other time it’s more of a landing strip.”

 

 

 

“So we’re getting back massages after this right…oh what the hell you only live once right?” Alyssa replied deciding that she’d give Nick a bit of a surprise.

 

 

 

Kellie cheered, “So you’ve never actually got a bikini wax before?”

 

 

 

“No…” She replied making them both giggle at her. “What it’s not like I got a jungle going on down there I trim and keep it small but no I’ve never gotten it waxed.”

 

 

 

“And Nick actually doesn’t mind going down on that?”

 

 

 

“No he quite enjoys it thank you and so do I.”

 

 

 

“So he’s in for quite a surprise isn’t he?.”

 

 

 

“Yep…”

 

 

 

“Good day girls which one of you is first?” A tall blonde woman with a thick Eastern European accent asked.

 

 

 

Alyssa stood, “I am…” She stated and walked back into the room with the waxer. She laid on the table and the lady came over and sat at her stool by the table.

 

 

 

“So what are we waxing today.”

 

 

 

“My legs and a bikini wax.” Alyssa stated slowly.

 

 

 

“First time?”

 

 

 

“For my bikini wax yes, my legs no.”

 

 

 

“We do the legs first, what type of bikini wax though just to get that out of the way so I know how much wax I will need; brazilian or just a landing strip?”

 

 

 

Alyssa took a deep breath and replied, “Brazilian.”

 

 

 

The lady smiled and motioned for her to lay down on the table.

 

 

 

Later that day…

 

 

 

Alyssa and the girls walked out of the spa feeling refreshed and renewed carrying bags with new clothes they’d bought at the surrounding shops. “That was an experience…you guys didn’t warn me that bikini waxes hurt more than leg waxing!”

 

 

 

Lori giggled, “I know the first time I had mine I squeezed the hell out of the stress ball.”

 

 

 

“They have stress balls?” Alyssa exclaimed a little upset she didn’t get that too for her first time.

 

 

 

Kellie laughed hard at Alyssa’s exasperated face. “But anyways how does it feel?”

 

 

 

“A little weird, and kinda liberating. Nick’s gonna die.”

 

 

 

“I’m surprised he’s not one of those who likes em bare.”

 

 

 

“He’s never complained, one way or the other. But I’m eager to let him get the full experience.”

 

 

 

“Yeah that’s the brazilian talking. It’s crazy but it makes you horny, know that you’re just kinda there especially if you’re not wearing any underwear.”

 

 

 

Alyssa nodded and got in her car with both girls with her. “So, what’s the special occasion for?” She asked Lori as she drove them back to their respective places.

 

 

 

“He got promoted, he’s now head photo journalist for the local NBC affiliate here in town.”

 

 

 

Alyssa beamed, “Oh my god that’s great, tell him congratulations for me!”

 

 

 

“I will after he gets his present of dinner and congratulatory nookie.” Lori said getting outof the car. “Bye ladies!”

 

 

 

Alyssa laughed as Kellie moved up to the front seat. “She’s really happy…” Alyssa remarked. “More than I’ve seen her in a long, long time.”

 

 

 

“Well she’s got a great life right now, with being a stay at home Mom and her and Clark doing so well.” Kellie explained.

 

 

 

Alyssa grinned in agreement, “I’m sorry I haven’t been hanging out much, between the show and pregnancy and work and trying to find time for Nick…it’s all…”

 

 

 

“We know, just don’t forget us okay? We miss you, and we know it’s a big deal you’re trying to connect with your new family that you’ll be joining as soon as you and Nick take the plunge, and you’re preparing to be a mom it’s okay.” Kellie said giving Alyssa a pat on her knee making her hiss.

 

 

 

“Its okay, it’s just a scrape from the other day on the stairs and the waxing made it a bit sore.”

 

 

 

“Didn’t she avoid it?”

 

 

 

“She went around it which I think hurt worse.” Alyssa replied chuckling a bit.

 

 

 

“So how are you getting all this nookie with the cameras around?”

 

 

 


Alyssa sighed, “It’s the house’s week off, they’re following Aaron and the girls solely this week, so if they’re not at home, we’re all alone.”

 

 

 

“Nice! I like that.”

 

 

 

“I know but the next two are mine and Nick’s then the rest of the time it’s the whole household.”

 

 

 

“Bummer…”

 

 

 

“Real bummer!”

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

“So how goes it bro?” AJ said smaking Nick on the back causing him to yelp in pain.

 

 

 

“Dude you okay?” Howie asked trying to hold back his laughter.

 

 

 

“Alyssa again?” Brian asked knowing that could probably be the reason why his back was sore.

 

 

 

Nick nodded, “Yeah, we had a fight and…”

 

 

 

“A fight?”

 

 


“Yeah really stupid fight about the Maxim shoot which blew up way out of proportion and ended up fucking on the stairs.”

 

 

 

“Like against the wall adjoining the stairs, at the top of the stairs?”

 

 

 

Nick laughed, “No ON the fucking stairs. Her back is all bruised so is my jaw from where she slapped me earlier on in the fight.”

 

 

 

Brian’s eyes grew wide, “Sounds like some fight.”

 

 

 

“It was, but God aferward was amazing…we’ve never had it be that fiery before.”

 

 

 

“Like what happened?” Howie asked, actually curious as to what could be so incredible.

 

 

 


“It’s like one minute we’re screaming at each other and the next we’re like face to face and she’s daring me to hit her. But all I could think about is how hot she looks when she’s pissed off. And then we started kissing and I said something stupid and she pushed me away and I pulled her back down and then clothes sorta went flying.”

 

 

 

“Sort of?”

 

 

 

“Well we just slipped em off enough to...you know…have access I guess is the term but she totally destroyed my shirt and it was just rough and aggressive and damn I want to do it again just thinking about it…” He explained.

 

 

 

AJ shook his head and chuckled, “Man, what is with you two? Even when you’re pissed off at each other you end up screwing what’s the deal? When Kellie and I fight she’s off to her apartment for like 3 days.”

 

 

 

Brian laughed hard, “Maybe you just don’t have the fire they do. I mean come on we’ve all see how they act around each other even when they’re like 40 feet apart.”

 

 

 

“What?” Nick asked curious as to what Brian would say.

 

 

 

“It’s just everyone can tell when the two of you are in the same room not like the temperature went up or anything cheesy like that. But…”

 

 

 

“There’s definitely a magnetism when the two of you are around each other. And hell she makes you happy man so I think it’s a good thing.” Howie added.

 

 

 

“Magnetism? You’re kidding right? It’s just me and Ali, we’re…”

 

 

 

“So totally in love that you can’t even see how you act around her.”

 

 

 

“Oh shut up…”

 

 

 

Later on…

 

 

 

Alyssa walked in the house setting her bags in the laundry room to be sorted later then went up to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. She knew Nick would be home soon so she settled on a black short wrap around skirt that came to about her mid-thigh. “Hmmm underwear…no underwear?” She contemplated out loud. She settled on a cute but sexy pair of black lace booty-short briefs. As far as a shirt she chose an almost sheer white spaghetti strap camisole that had extra fabric around the chest area so as not to be so sheer. Then she went into her office and grabbed a pencil and her favorite beat-up copy of the The Complete Erotic Adventures of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice and used the pencil to put her hair in a loose French twist that showed off her neck. She went into the living room and propped herself on the couch sitting with her back to one of the arm chairs and bending her legs letting her skirt ride up a little showing off her newly smooth legs. She sat for about an hour reading just actually content to be in silence since everyone was out for the day. But she couldn’t deny the smirk that crossed her lips when she heard Nick’s car pull into the garage. Moments later Nick came through the front door going through the mail.

 

 

“Bill….junk…bill…another bill….oooh Sports Illustrated….” Nick muttered to himself as he walked into the living room stopping cold when he looked up and saw bare legs on the couch. Slowly he moved his eyes up seeing the short skirt flimsy camisole and Alyssa reading casually.

 

 

 

Alyssa looked up momentarily, “Hey you, didn’t think I’d see you home yet. Have a seat…” She said tapping the couch with her foot.

 

 

 

His mouth went dry momentarily so instead he nodded and walked over dropping the mail on the coffee table holding onto the magazine. Alyssa grinned and lifted her legs bringing them to her chest slightly so that he could sit. As soon as he was settled she unfolded her legs and rested them on top of his. He grinned a little and placed his hand on top of her shin rubbing a little then stopped. “What did you do today?”

 

 

 

Without glancing up from her book Alyssa replied, “Spa day with the girls, got my hair done, manicure, pedicure, got my legs waxed, got a bikini wax, and got a back massage and facial.” She rattled off.

 

 

 

Nick stopped and looked up for a moment, “Bikini…hold up do what?” He said looking at her. She still held the book up and was sort of reading but smirked to herself.

 

 

 

“A bikini wax…I figured I’d try something new…and since they always do a good job on my legs as you can feel.” She said moving her leg a little so his hand moved a little and her heel no so subtlely rubbed over his groin.

 

 

 

The move to him seem completely innocent but there was just something about her that was different and couldn’t quite pinpoint it. Getting bored with the magazine he set it on the coffee table and leaned back into the couch. Alyssa had adjusted herself just so with her left leg bent her heel resting right on the fly of his shorts and the other was stretched out and resting comfortably across his lower thighs just above his knees. Nick glanced up to her face seeing it still stuck in the book. He looked at the cover recognizing it instantly, he’d grown accustomed to it over the years seeing her read it every so often. Before they were together she’d read it to relieve sexual frustration she called it since it was in fact erotica. But since they’d been together, it usually meant she was just a tad bit frisky but wanted him to make the first move. He grinned wider and began innocently by rubbing the top of her foot noticing the deep purple nail polish on her toes obviously from her pedicure earlier on in the day. Feeling slightly bolder and using the backs of his he trailed his fingers up to her knee.

 

 

 

“They did a pretty good job on your leg…”

 

 

 

Alyssa smiled, “That’s why I go back, besides you seem to like it when I get my legs waxed so it’s worth the marginal amount of pain.” She said jumping a little. “Hey that’s mean!” She exclaimed as he moved his fingers underneath her knee where she was the most ticklish.

 

 

 

“I love that you’re ticklish here, and here…” He replied trailing his hand lightly up the back of her thigh making her gasp and goosebumps rise all over her skin. Alyssa tilted her leg towards him opening the inside of her leg to him. He smirked at her and moved his hand to the inside of her thigh. Alyssa smirked inwardly this was going even better than she had imagined. He groaned in disappointment when he came in contact with her underwear. “Just had to wear underwear huh?” He retorted.

 

 

 

Alyssa closed her book setting it on the coffee table. “And just what do you want me to do?”

 

 

 

“Off with ‘em.” He commanded making her giggle and lift her hips slightly to slip them off. She got them almost to her knees when Nick took them the rest of the way off. He looked at them for a moment and then tossed them to the other end of the couch. He watched momentarily as she put her legs back in exactly the same position they were.

 

 

 

She grinned and watched him watch her then remarked, “Are you gonna just sit there?”

 

 

 

He rolled his eyes, and pulled her hips forward making her lay back against the armrest then slowly moved his hand from her hip down her hipbone and stopped cold as he reached where her pelvis met her inner thigh feeling nothing but smooth skin. His eyes grew wide as Alyssa smirked at him. “You didn’t…you…”

 

 

 

“Yep I did…” She retorted with a grin. “I figured you’d like it.” She said gasping a little as he lightly traced over her skin.

 

 

 

She scooted closer to him hoping to ge that much closer hoping to encourage him more. He smirked and leaned in kissing her knee as he moved his fingers across her clit making her lean her head back and sigh as she closed her eyes. He moved his fingers on her inserting two into her thrusting them in and out slowly. Alyssa took a deep shaky breath and slowly rocked her hips against his hand and rubbed her foot across his groin.

 

 

 

He leaned in kissing her knee again and moved his mouth to the inside of her knee. She smirked at him and allowed him to shift his body so he was facing her. He pulled her to where her legs were on either side of his hips he lifted her right leg placing it on the coffee table and the other against the back of the couch spreading her legs just enough to give him full access to her.

 

 

 

“What are you doing Nickolas?” She asked watching him slide his hands up her thighs as he lowered himself down to where his face was mere inches from the end of her skirt.

 

 

 

He looked up and arched one eyebrow at her smirking a bit. “Well you feel different I’m pretty sure you look different…and I wanna see if you taste different too…” He said licking his lips for added effect.

 

 

 

Alyssa shuddered and replied, “Then by all means…taste away…”

 

 

 

He grinned and let his hands drift up to her hips gathering her skirt as he went. As soon as he saw her he stopped and stared momentarily feeling his entire body temperature rise and his cock harden even more than it already had just at the sight of her bare pussy. He leaned down placing feather-light kisses around the soft skin. Alyssa sighed momentarily but watched him wanting to see his every move. She held her breath as he lifted her hips grabbing a couch pillow placing it under her ass to elevate her to the perfect angle. Alyssa lifted her hand and ran her fingers through his hair trying to get him to move a little closer. He chuckled a bit blowing some air onto her exposed skin and Alyssa sucked in a breath in response. Feeling confident that she was ready he leaned down seeing her bare skin was flushed and ready to go. He leaned in and slowly drug his tongue across her slit making her back arch and her moan softly.

 

 

 

“Mmmm that feels so good…” She announced making him grin as he fluttered his tongue across her clit. He made soft circles then increased his pressure licking rather roughly making her hips buck slightly and her move her legs to rest over his shoulders. He moved his tongue lower thrusting it in and out of her opening making her cry out in pleasure. She weaved her fingers into her hair with one hand while the other began to take one of his hands and trail it up her body to her chest. He moved back up and sucked her clit into his mouth bringing his other hand underneath him as he inserted two fingers into her pumping them in and out in pace with how he was moving on her clit. “Oh God…right there…” She semi-instructed as he increased the intensity of his movements making the muscles in her thighs begin to quiver as he continually hit the right spot…over and over. Alyssa arched her back into his hand that was slowly massaging her breast through the thin fabric of her camisole and she shuddered hard as her release began to wash over her.

 

 

 

He slowed his movements on her bringing her slowly down from a near explosive orgasm. As he felt her body relax back against the couch again he looked up and smiled at her as he pulled himself up from her body slightly. “God you’re beautiful…” He remarked.

 

 

 

Alyssa giggled at him and sat up moving to kiss him slowly tasting herself faintly on his lips. Not wanting to further prolong anything more than just foreplay, Alyssa stroked the bulge in his jeans making him throw his head back and groan. “Sugar…if you do much more of that I won’t last very long…” He rasped at her.

 

 

 

“Then….what are you waiting for? Fuck me already…” She replied undoing his pants. She leaned in and kissed along his neck, “I want you…”

 

 

 

“Hang on a minute…” He said trying to get his pants off just enough as she mounted him sliding down onto him making them both moan. “Oh god…” He remarked breathlessly as she began moving on him. “Uhh yeah right…”

 

 

 

“Fuck!” Alyssa yelped hearing Aaron’s escalade pull into the driveway.

 

 

 

Not hearing anything Nick pulled at her hips thrusting his up.

 

 

 

“No Nick don’t….Nick stop….” Alyssa said getting Nick to stop.

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Aaron’s home, with the camera’s I don’t want them to walk in on us like this.” Alyssa explained getting up and off of him and walking out of the room.

 

 

 

Nick sat there momentarily and groaned pulling his pants back up. How did he go from getting amazing sex to total rejection. Moments later Aaron and Angel walked in the house from lunch with the cameras in tow.

 

 

 

“Hey Bro!” Aaron shouted attempting to give Nick a hug but Nick brushed him off just shaking his head and walked up stairs to take a shower.

 

 

 

“What’s his problem?” Angel asked as they walked into the kitchen. They noticed Alyssa standing there in the flimsy camisole and short skirt with her hair up and figured their homecoming must have interrupted them. “Did we interrupt something?” Angel asked feeling bad if they had.

 

 

 

“Yeah and he’s pissed now because I didn’t exactly want an audience.” Alyssa said sighing as she drank the ice cold glass of water she poured or herself.

 

 

 

“You mean I missed a chance to see you naked?” Aaron retorted giggling to himself.

 

 

 

“We weren’t naked actually.” She replied. “But that doesn’t matter.” She added noticing the cameras come in the room. She hooked up her mic and sighed. “He’s just really disappointed now…”

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

Nick stroked himself roughly under the hot spray of the shower. He wanted relief, since he couldn’t have what he really wanted, which was Alyssa riding him, then he’d have to settle for imagining her as he felt his body tense and slump against the tiled wall in relief as his orgasm washed over him. He sighed as he cleaned himself up and got out of the shower. He looked in the mirror and sighed again grimacing that he had to settle for his own hand and a shower instead of his fiancé.

 

 

 

Nick walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and stopped dead seeing Alyssa sitting on the bed. “What?” He asked gruffly going into his closet and changing into a pair of basketball shorts and an oversized tee-shirt.

 

 

 

Alyssa sighed and looked at him, “I’m sorry we couldn’t finish…”

 

 

 

“Don’t, just don’t it’s bad enough I had to finish myself off when all I wanted was you.”

 

 

 

Alyssa closed her eyes for a moment, “I’m sorry I just don’t want to get walked in on. Especially since we’re on television now.”

 

 

 

He sighed and sat next to her, “I know but it’s not fair, I just wanted you so badly. And then to have you push me away…fuck baby that was so fucking frustrating.”

 

 

 

“I know, lover, I know.”