- Text Size +
The next morning Anita was awakened by her head bouncing up and down on her pillow, as she opened her eyes slowly she could see AJ’s stupid smile as he jumped on the bed. “Wake up woman…I need to know what the hell happened last night!” he continued to jump on the bed.

“AJ Mclean you are not waking me up at eight o’clock in the morning just to ask me what the hell happened on my date…or outing I should call it.” she sat up as she covered herself up, although she had left pretty much nothing to AJ’s imagination, she was still shy around him.

“Well come on, did you guys get it on? On the beach. Just one thing, sand is not a lubricant…believe me I know!” she couldn’t help but giggle, although she was bothered by his question, which reminded her of the truth.

“AJ did you have to kill it for me…no he didn’t fuck me yet. I couldn’t even get him to kiss me…I think he’s scared.” she shrugged.

AJ laughed out loud “Please that fool scared hell no…you know he used to be the second P.I.M.P from the band. You’ve got to be kidding me…maybe he can’t get it up after Shannon left him,…you know that can happen. Due to depression or stress.”

Anita shook her head “Let me guess…you should know!” AJ wrinkled his nose in confusion. What an asshole, thank god I’m not really related to this piece of shit “I’m sorry but AJ you’re a shit head and get the hell out of my room. You’re a pig…” she threw a pillow at him as he stood by the door.

He kept his head in “Hey just one more thing…listen if the fucker can’t do it, I would be more than happy to do it for him.” Anita threw another pillow at him as she yelled at the top of her lungs “Asshole!”

She sat thinking, although she joked with AJ unwillingly about the whole situation. She wasn’t very happy about it, when and if Nick found out that his closest friends had bought a girl to fuck around with, he would be more than upset. It’s barely my second day and I‘m having doubts about this. My life sucks. Anita was so depressed she fell back asleep.

When she woke up and got dressed, she was excited to see what the day had in store for her, but when she walked out into the living room, not a soul was in site. She looked all through the house and found nothing but the butler “Where is everyone?” she asked a little concerned.

He smiled “Oh it’s Tuesday Anita, meetings, interviews, you name it…they’ve got it.” she shook her head a little confused.

“You know they are the Backstreet Boys…well not so much anymore…they are working on coming back, but I don’t know if that is going to happen…after Kevin the oldest left, they lost momentum.”

She sighed heavily, she had heard of them before, but never really paid attention, there was to much shit going on in her life to stop and listen to a boy band. “Wow I’m living in the house of some famous guys…” she thought out loud.

“Well luckily for you, you can say your staying with your famous cousin…” he patted her back and exited the kitchen. Damn it I forget that idiot is related to me…this is getting complicated. What do I do in the meantime?

After a couple of hours of watching TV and a lot of thinking she decided on what to do around the house, there were many things, but nothing seemed exciting without the guys. She chose to take a swim, it would be a while before anyone came and it was already getting late, the sun was beginning to hide again, and it was still warm out.

She stripped down to her underwear and bra and hopped into the pool. The feeling of the cold water on her bare skin, gave her a chill. But she swam around her eyes closed and nothing in the world could bother her…it was quiet and peaceful.

As she came up from under to get a breath of air a voice startled her making her swallow some water “Hey there…” there he stood his blonde locks all spiked up his jeans and shirt loosely fit, his blue eye dreamy and his smile like fire making her melt in the water.

Quickly a smile broke across her face “Hi there…missed you guys…it was so boring.” she seemed to forget that she was in nothing but her undergarments, but Nick was quick to remind her “Nice bra!” he smiled wickedly as she wrapped one arm around her chest and with the other she covered her crotch.

“Oh my god! Turn around so I can get out!” Luckily, because of the lighting he couldn’t tell that she was as red as a tomato. He stood as if he didn’t understand her request “Well turn around…come on!” she motioned him to turn around and finally he obeyed.

As she slipped on her shirt and pulled up her pants, he turned to get a glimpse of her, but Anita caught him “I saw that Nick Carter…”

He laughed as he pulled her in for a hug “Sorry it was tempting. So what did you do today?” they made their way into the house for dinner. “Not a damn thing…it’s boring…”

They took a seat with Howie and AJ “Hi guys how was work?” she asked as they served her dinner.

“Shit!” AJ said as he stuffed a piece of meat in his mouth “Interviews suck and meetings are fucking boring. I saw you swimming out there in your under…” she cut him off with a kick on the leg.

“Shut up! I didn’t know you guys would be back so soon.” she blushed a little sending a giggling frenzy around the table, which she ended up joining too.

After their rather interesting dinner and conversation they decided to get a game of pool going Nick and Anita against AJ and Howie. Before they knew it, Howie and AJ had beat them twice and it was late and time for bed.

Everyone said their good nights and headed to bed. Anita made her way into her room, but her door was stopped by Nicks foot “Hey…”

She looked at him startled “What’s up Nick. Is everything ok?” she asked with a sympathetic look on her face.

He smiled at her “Actually I was going to ask you the same thing. Things seem kind of odd with you and AJ…everything ok with you guys, I mean I know you don’t really know each other and he can really be an asshole, but it gets easier.”

If only he knew that the relative connection just wasn’t there, she wanted to strangle him most of the times and she hated all the stupid and perverted comments that came out of his mouth. “No…everything is fine…well there is something that I feel I should tell you…”

Suddenly there was a honk “Oh shit…listen can you please tell me tomorrow, my ride is here…I would of invited you but it’s just some of my guy friends…see ya tomorrow. Don’t get jealous but we are headed to a strip joint.” he laughed and commented “Going to see some hoes”

Anita’s stomach flipped as he made the joke… “I’ll try not to be…have fun.” She closed the door and threw herself on the bed, maybe it was best if she just packed her things and left, but deep down she needed the money and she had started to like him.