- Text Size +
The following morning, Anita woke up and decided that she would get dressed and give AJ a piece of her mind. She was tired of being treated like a cheap whore…anyways five thousand dollars wasn’t cheap.

She put on her jean skirt, pulled her shirt over her head, slipped into her flip flops and headed out to see him. As she stepped out of her room, she bumped into Howie, whom was all dressed up “Good morning Howie! Why are you all dressed up so early?” she asked.

“Oh AJ, Casey and I are heading out to the beach house for a couple of days, his idea of leaving you and Nick alone.” he shrugged “He’s in the studio. Maybe you should just put a stop to this Anita” he patted her on the back.

She began walking away “That is what I intend to do.” she passed Casey who was busy in the kitchen and headed down to he basement where the studio was located. AJ looked up as he saw her coming through the door “AJ! I have to talk to you.” she shouted.

He smiled, “Yes sweetheart…what the hell do you want?” he asked as he turned his whole body towards her. “By the way I am taking Howie and Casey to the beach house, to give you time alone. I excpect you to do what you came to do.”

She sighed heavily “AJ I told you already that I’m not going to push Nick to sleep with me, I like him…please don’t do this.” she placed her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

He laughed and pulled her in towards him, then he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned her against the audio mixer as he looked into her eyes. “Anita…your not the type of girl for Nick…come on…I picked you up at a strip joint in Vegas, your sister fucked me after ten minutes of knowing her…and you said YES to coming down here and doing this…now you can’t change that and now pretend to be Miss goodie two shoes. Cause your definately not.”

Her eyes began to water, he just kept making her cheaper and cheaper all that he had just said was true. “I know…but you took advantage of me being drunk, I never would of said no to something like this. All I want is a change in my life. Damn it AJ let go of me.”

But instead of letting go of her he pressed against her harder and scooted in between her legs, “Anita…I always get what I want…and I want you to fuck Nick…not love him…or make him love you…ok! Now if you don’t do it by the time I come back on Tuesday, I will make sure to do it for him. I have to get my moneys worth if he doesn’t.” he rubbed his hand up and down her thigh.

The mixers knobs were pressing into her backside as she felt him getting aroused, she was being violated. “Get off of me…” she pushed him away, but he didn’t budge.

Meanwhile Casey had become pretty curious about Anita storming down the studio, she wanted to make sure that everything was ok between the cousins. She crept up to the door, but her mouth dropped wide open as she saw AJ kissing Anita. She couldn’t understand what the hell was going on.

How could two cousins do such a thing.

Nick sat dazed as his brother Aaron rambled on and on about his new album. “Are you listening to me?” he smacked him on the head “I’ve been talking for the past five minutes and all you can do is smile like an idiot.”

Nick continued to smile “It’s just that just thinking about her makes me smile.”

Aaron looked at him a little confused “Who? Oh you got yourself a new lay huh…god bro your such a pimp.” Aaron playfully smacked him as he bellowed with laughter. But Nick turned to look at him quickly with a serious look.

“No, she is different…she’s sweet and simple. Plus she likes me for me…not because I’m Nick Carter…I think she didn’t even know that I was a Backstreet Boy…she is AJ’s cousin. You have to meet her, well you probably will at the next party we are having.” Nick continued to spill all his happiness to his brother.

Casey was on the verge of tears as she continued her business in the kitchen, she was confused on how to act or what to say once she saw them. She didn’t know if she should ask if something was wrong, it didn’t seem to be, they were plainly kissing and all up on each other. She saw it with her own eyes.

Anita ran past Casey again and without a word she slammed the door to her room. She threw herself on the bed and began to sob. I can’t believe this…I want to go home…no, I don’t want to go home. Maybe I should just leave here and go somewhere else. But if I do I will never see Nick again. Come on Anita think…Fucking AJ…I hate him…I hate him. Over my dead body will I screw his skinny ass!

Nick entered the house, he was startled by the silence that filled it, no sign of either one of the guys and neither one of the girls were in the pool. “Anita! Howie! AJ! Anybody home?” he headed down to the studio, but it was empty, he checked in each of the guys rooms. But no one was there.

“Nick” Anita whispered as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. As she looked up she saw him standing at the door, instantly she ran to him and hugged him tight. “Don’t let go of me.” she asked as she squeezed him tight.

He was a little surprised by the welcome and held her head up by the chin “Is everything ok?”

She wanted to cry, just looking into his blue eyes made her legs weak, not to mention that the sensation of his body against hers made her shiver. “It’s just that I will be going home soon, and I will probably never see you again…and that keeps…”

He pressed his finger against her lips “Don’t say that…I’m going to be here for you always…plus your not leaving tomorrow…so we still have time to share. Listen were are the guys?” the thought of AJ made her stomach churn and the taste of his forceful lips came back to her.

“They left…to the beach house for a day or two…I heard them say they would be back on Tuesday.” she walked back to her bed, “So what are we doing tonight?” she asked as she took a seat on her bed.

He smiled “How about we…watch the stars outside? Come on” she took his hand and they headed outside.