- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
*BLUSHES* Although this is not really vivid...I'm shy about parts like this...but please feel free to let me know if I should add or take something away. Thank you guys so much for keeping up with the story!!!!
Nick laid a blanket on the grass and they both climbed on and laid side by side, their hands nestled behind their heads. Anita sighed as she took a glimpse of Nick staring off into space. This moment was perfect, she was next to him, the stars twinkled happily, there was a nice breeze in the air and the crickets were serenading in the background.

“They are beautiful aren’t they. You know in Vegas…” she flopped onto her stomach as Nick joined her “Although there are lots of lights out there…the stars twinkle just as nice as they do here…” she suddenly remembered that in a couple of days, she would be back to her old life.

He smiled as he stared at her, “Anita don’t leave” he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her, his lips taking over hers made her get goose bumps, she felt tingles in places she never had before. He slowly rolled back on to his back, never letting her lips go, she nestled her chest on to his and they continued to kiss.

“I can’t do this!” she pulled away and ran into the house, he was startled by her reaction and ran after her.

“Anita wait…what is going on?” he entered the room to find her sitting on the bed, her face covered by her hands, low sobs escaped her. He kneeled down in front of her and removed her hands gently from her face. “What is wrong? You can tell me”

She looked at him her eyes red from crying “It’s just that there is something that I really want to tell you and I don’t know how to.” Anita knew that if she told him now, that would be the end of it all, he would angry and she would be going home sooner than expected.

He smiled as he looked into her eyes “Oh come on Anita just say it, is there something wrong? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to put you in a uncomfortable position.” he caressed her hair gently.

“No, it’s not that…listen I need to tell you that…I…” she looked around the room, trying to search her brain for the right way to tell him, if there was a right way. “I need to tell you that…” she looked into his waiting blue eyes and then it shot her, the butterflies in her stomach, the tingle that was still lingering in her body. “I’m falling in love with you Nick.” silence filled the room.

His silence was making her uneasy, she stood up and sat on the other side of the bed, her back to him. Now she was embarrassed of her actions. “You could at least say something.” she continued to look down, in the pit of her stomach fear had nestled in, she wasn’t sure what he was going to say.

Nick sat behind her “I’m sorry you kind of caught me off guard there. I feel the same way about you Anita.” he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

She swiftly turned around and hugged him tight, he squeezed her back, she pulled away and looked at him in the eyes and kissed him, this time the kiss was more passionate as her hands caressed his face and his were rubbing up and down her back, the tingling in her body was back.

His lips moved on to her neck and down to her shoulders, she shuttered at his touch, no one had ever kissed her this way. “It’s ok…” he smiled as he slipped her shirt over her head, as she began to unbutton his shirt slowly.
Quickly her instinct was to cover herself up, but he removed her hands and laid her softly on the bed. He continued to kiss her down to her belly button, she shyly brought him back up to her lips, his hands caressing every inch of her body.

She liked the warmth of his body against hers, she could feel his manhood ready for her. Before she knew it he was inside and although it was uncomfortable it was fulfilling and with the motions the pain faded into bliss.

Later that evening she woke to his arms around her, their bodies still bare. She sat up and looked around the room, the light of the new day was starting to come through her balcony window. This is it…did I do it for myself or because I’m afraid of what AJ is capable of? No, I did it because I’m in love for the first fucking time in my miserable life I love someone. What will happen when I leave? Will he forget me? God I’m stupid why worry about this now. I have him here with me now.

Anita turned to look at Nick, he was fast asleep, his bare chest moved up and down with each exhale. She curled up next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, he felt her warmth against him, he instinctly returned the gesture. Why worry about tomorrow, when I have today