- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this one is short, but I'm still thinking on where I'm going with it...I hope you continue to read and have patience with me...with my two girls and another on the way...time is precious!! Thanks!

The following morning AJ awoke to the sound of the shower, Casey was busy humming to herself, so he thought he would slip in. But as soon as she saw him standing there she jumped out and wrapped a towel around her and made her way back to the bed, AJ was startled.

She sat on the bed water drops nestled on her shoulder “What the hell is your problem?” AJ asked as he wrapped a towel around his waist. “Are you ok, you look like you’ve been crying.”

Casey looked away, she didn’t know if she should mention what was bothering her “Uh…it’s just that…I saw you.” she began to cry instantly, the thought of AJ with his own cousin broke her heart. “I saw you with Anita…you were kissing her in the studio. Your were in between her legs.”

Oh shit get yourself out of this one AJ Mclean, come on your good at lies. “Oh come on, you were seeing things.” he smiled crookedly.

She flung a pillow at him “I’m not an idiot AJ. What the hell are you doing with your cousin?”

If I tell her, she is going to give us up…but if I don’t then she is going to hate me forever…well sacrificing Anita doesn’t bother me. She only has about five more days…

“I’m waiting” Casey shouted, waking AJ from his daze.

“Right…” he sighed heavily “I’ll tell you the truth, but you have to promise that you will keep your mouth shut.” he took a seat next to his girlfriend, who scooted away from him.

Anita opened her eyes to find Nick standing in front of her a tray in hand. “Hey there…thought I would bring you breakfast in bed.” she smiled, no one had ever done such a nice gesture for her “So come on, sit up.”

She sat up and sat the tray on her knees “Thank you” she grinned as she took a sip of the cup of orange juice. “This is so nice of you…aren’t you going to eat with me?”

He titled his head to the side and smiled “Sure why not…”

They began to eat and talk about the days ahead of them.

Meanwhile, Casey had her mouth wide open, she couldn’t believe what AJ was telling her “So you mean to tell me, that you hired a prostitute to sleep with poor Nick…are you crazy! What if she has something…I mean, that is dirty. How low…AJ”

AJ hadn’t stopped to think about all those things, “I didn’t think about that…when I did it…” he now wrapped his arm around her shoulder “Come on Casey, we’ve been together for a while now, I wouldn’t cheat on you.”

“But I don’t understand what the hell you were doing kissing her. If you have nothing to do with her I want you to tell Nick when we get home about her and how she is faking it all for her five thousand dollars…she‘s a liar…she‘s a whore.” Casey stood up and placed her hands on her hip.

“Wow this place is beautiful, I’ve never been to a place this fancy before. You can see it all.” Anita stretched out her arms as she stood on the balcony looking over San Diego.

Nick suddenly spun her around and began to kiss her “So did you think about not going home” she smiled, that was all she could think about, of course besides him.

“I don’t want to go home, Nick, but something tells me that I have to.” she frowned as she saw the smile wipe off his face, he stepped out on the balcony and leaned his back against the wall. “I’m sorry, it’s just that…I can’t just forget about my life you know.”

“But that means I only have a couple of days left to be with you…what will happen after that?” he held her by the waist as she leaned her body against his and placed her head on his chest. “I want to see you again…”

She smiled and then it clicked that once she went back home he wouldn’t be able to see her, not in her normal life. “Uh…well I can always come down and visit you…anyways once I leave you’ll forget me”

He squeezed her tight “There is no way that can happen.”

She looked up at him as he gave her a smile, If you find out about me…I will never see you again.