- Text Size +
Nick sat looking at his watch, he was anxious to see the guys and to meet AJ’s cousin, maybe she would be cute and sweet. He smiled as he imagined liking someone again, having that familiar flutter in his stomach.

“Got my bags, my toothbrush, my lucky underwear. Oh shit my guitar I almost forgot it.” He walked over to the closet and took out an old guitar that his best friend and band mate Brian had given him for one of his birthdays. “Damn that would of sucked if I forgot you…I mean not much to do at AJ’s.”

Suddenly there was a honk, Nick’s stomach twirled with eagerness he put the guitar to the side and ran outside to meet his friends. He watched as Howie fixed his hair stepping out of the car “It was about time you guys got back.” he embraced him.

“Yeah and we are so tired.” Howie said as he returned the pat on the back. AJ crept out of the limo lowering his sunglasses to get a glimpse of Nick “Dude you look like shit! I thought time alone would help you recover” he smiled, as Nick looked around for the girl.

“Well being alone only makes you think more than you would like to you know.” Nick scratched his head, trying to ignore the question repeating in his head. “I know what your looking for Anita…my cousin, but she is going to meet us at the house she had to stop by the store and get some stuff she forgot. But I see you’ve got all you need.” All three looked at the four suitcases and guitar on the porch.

“I need to be prepared guys...about your cousin...just curious to see what your dad’s side of the family looks like.” Nick shrugged as the guys helped him with his bags. “So what does she look like Howie…is she pretty…or so…so!”

Howie thought for a minute and a broad smile crawled across his face “Between me and you, she is the cutest thing, long, wavy brown hair, nice plump lips, with sad hazel eyes. She is small but has a nice big bottom.” He suddenly realized he was remembering the dance and covered his mouth “Yeah…” he smiled again.

“Damn sounds like you took a good glimpse at her Howie….” Nick laughed as he smacked Howie on the back. “So anyways what did you guys do out there?” the guys looked at each other as they hopped into the limo.

“Oh just hit some strip clubs, gamble a little and drink…you know…the saying Nick…what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” AJ patted Nick on the back with an evil smirk on his face.

Anita sat on the bed and wiped the tear that ran down her face What have I gotten myself into? This really sucks, I’m not a hoe…I can’t even dance. she looked around the room, although she didn’t like her situation, the place was beautiful and worse comfortable.

She had a full bed with a nice white bed spread, a nice black lamp slouched over the night stand. There was a great big window with no curtain that let the sun shine through. She smiled, this place was bigger than the hole trailer she had lived in for the past four months. She laid back on the bed, but was startled by the slamming of car doors and manly voices.

As she stood up to head downstairs a young woman came waltzing into her room “Hi there I’m Casey…AJ’s on and off girlfriend. He told me you were coming down.” she giggled annoyingly “That you forgot your bags and needed some stuff. Now I just went on tour and got lots of things that I will not be using ever again. Here there are two bags.”

Although Anita was excited about the two bags fool of shoes, purses, and clothes, she didn’t want to show her, that excited her. “Oh yeah thanks it’s really nice of you.” Anita faked a smile as she moved the bags to the side. “I’ll look thought them later.”

Casey giggled again “Silly he wanted you to change before you go downstairs and meet Nick. He told me he brought you specifically to make him company. that’s really nice of him.” Anita shook her head in disgust, she wondered if he had also told her that he paid her money.

“Well then in that case I will meet you guys downstairs…” Anita mumbled as she took a seat and rummaged through the bag, still feeling Casey’s eyes on her “Good bye!” she waved as Casey got the point and closed the door.

“Oh my god talk about annoying…so he has a girlfreind what a dog. Well lets see what the hell is in here.” she took out a shirt that was nothing but strings, she looked at it and giggled “What the hell is this.” she laughed as she stuffed it back in the bag. “Now this is nice” she found a t-shirt that had a big red heart. She took off her shirt right away and slipped it on.

Anita had still been wearing the vest and the short skirt from the night before. She looked at herself in the mirror, “Seriously this is wrong…so wrong…I’m a hooker…” she became a little glum, this was not a good start to that life she had been thinking about a couple of nights ago.

Nick placed his bags on the floor and looked around the house, it was fool of antiques and weird things. “Your fucking weird man…not like you need any of this shit” Nick playfully punched AJ, who returned the punch with a comment “Well I like sophistication you know.” AJ laughed as he was embraced by Casey. “Hey there baby…did you give that stuff to my cousin.”

“Of course mission accomplished, although she didn’t seem to happy about it. Most girls would have had a heart attack right then and there.” Casey kissed AJ and then hugged him again. “But she is really cute, although she is a spunky one.” she giggled.

Howie sat on the sofa already falling asleep, his head swayed from one side to another as the others chuckled watching him. Nick crept up and clapped his hands together as he stood right next to his ear, Howie jumped sky high and whacked Nick on the arm hard. “You ass!”

They all laughed, but were startled by Anita who almost whispered a “HI” as she stood on the stairs. They all turned to look at her, Nick smiled as he saw her gleaming face. “Hey cuz” AJ interrupted her moment as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder “I want you to meet Nick…Nick Carter” they stood face to face.