- Text Size +
Nick broke the silence “It’s really nice to meet you” he smiled, Anita snapped out of her trance and shook his hand and smiled back “So what’s it like to be related to this idiot” Nick giggled as he playfully punched AJ, who was as startled as Anita by his question.

She looked around the room as they all stared at her waiting for her answer It’s horrible…he’s a big asshole! “Uh it’s great, he’s a real nice guy, but I’m just getting to know him.” she glared at AJ, he knew deep down that she was cursing him up and down while she said, what she said.

“Well I would really appreciate it if you took my cousin out for a stroll tonight, I don’t know Malibu or even better Santa Monica so they can mob you.” AJ laughed out loud as Casey smacked him on the arm. “What? It was just a joke!” he rubbed his arm “That shit hurt! Well anyways can you do that or not?”

Nick looked at Anita “Well did you even ask her if she wants to go? Anita did you want to come?” she smiled gracefully “Sure I would love to Nick! I’ll go get ready.” she ran up the stairs as she left them standing in the living room.

“She is really nice man, and pretty. How is she related to you again?” Nick chuckled “Ha…ha…very funny, you dumb ass! Now take my cousin out for a stroll, but don’t try to get frisky with her so quick.” Nick pondered for a second “She doesn’t look like that type of girl.”

AJ began to walk away and mumbled “You’d be surprised” but Nick didn’t hear him.

Anita rummaged through the bag again trying to find something that she could wear, she wasn’t sure what to wear. Never had she been to a beach before, or even worse out with a guy alone. Although back in Vegas her mother and sister where whores, she had never even came close to kissing a guy.

Alright now calm down take a deep breath…your only going for a walk…nothing is going to happen because you’re a nobody and he is a…hum what the hell do these guys do? she continued to look at the mirror as a smile broke across her face “Nick…Nick Carter…maybe he is the one.”

She was startled by the familiar giggles “Hey there just came to see if everything is ok? I heard you lived in Vegas so you have probably never been to the beach before.” Anita nodded “No I haven’t…I’ve seen it on TV and well books and movies. It must be beautiful, but to tell you the truth I’m more nervous about being with Nick alone.”

“Don’t be silly, from what I know. Nick is a gentleman and recently he got his heart broken so I don’t’ think he will try anything funny. “ Anita’s hopes flushed down to her feet and allover the floor. That wasn’t exactly what she wanted to hear.

“Look you should really wear this pretty dress, it will fit you perfect.” Casey waited for Anita to strip down and throw on the dress, but Anita looked at her questionably. “Well don’t pretend to be shy we have the same parts…just put it on I want to see it.” as embarrassed and uncomfortable as she was, she obeyed the red head.

“Wow” was all that escaped AJ’s mouth as he saw his pretend cousin come down in a beige summer dress and sandals. “Look at you, you clean up well” he smiled at her as she blushed and thanked him for his compliment.

Nick came waltzing down the stairs and froze as he looked at Anita’s brown curls, she smiled never had she felt this good, this nice and pretty. “You look great!” he complimented her as they headed out the door.