- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't know the backstreet boys or their family. I own Rain. I hope you like this story.
Fighting For Love

Two years have past since Finding Our way. Howie and Viggo are in Europe visiting Viggo's son Rain. Kevin, Kristin and Nick are trying to make their relationship work. Aj and Brian are drifting apart due to family pressure.

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aj is packing his suitcase. “Alex please don't do this, I don't want to lose you.” Brian pleads. “Bri, look I'm tried of hiding.” Aj says zipping his bag. “They won't understand, please don't leave us, what about Baylee?” Brian says grabbing Aj's hand Aj pulls away and walks out of the bedroom they've shared for the past two years. “Where are we going this time daddy.” Baylee asks looking up from his homework. “Um, Bay I have to go see some old friends ok? Here this is the number where I'll be call me if you need me ok and Baylee remember I love you very much.” Aj says hugging a very sad and confused Baylee. He leaves heading for the Airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEWSFLASH>>>>>>>>>>>
Former Backstreet Boys member Brian Littrell involved in a near fatal car crash.

Reporter on scene: “From what we can tell it was a one car accident, from the tire marks it looks like he may have swerved to miss something.” They show the paramedic's using the jaws of life to get Brian out of the badly mangled SUV. Brian is flown to the nearest trauma center.
“Well keep you posted on the condition of the pop star.” The desk reporter says.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEWSFLASH>>>>>>>>>>>>>
At the hospital

“Stats?” Dr. Miller says. “White male 32 years old , bp 180 over 90, from what we can tell he hit his head on the steering wheel.” The paramedic says. “You mean his airbag didn't deploy?” Dr. Miller says. The paramedic shrugs “Let get him moved on my count.” Dr. Miller says. “What's his name?”Dr, Miller ask. “Um Brian Littrell.” A nurse answers as she starts an i.v Dr. Miller orders x-rays and they show that Brian has a small bleed in his brain, they rush him into surgery. “We need to contact his next of kin.” Dr. Miller tells the nurse. “I'll get his chart and make the call” She says going to find Brian's hospital records.

Meanwhile at the Richardson house.

“What happened to my kitchen Nick.” Kristin says walking into what looked like a bag of flour had just exploded. “I'm making cookies.” Nick says wiping flour off his forehead. She laughs, “You're going to the store and buy more food you know that right.” She replies. “Yeah, I know.” Nick says walking over to her kissing her deeply. “Ahem.” Kevin say from the door. “Oh hey babe.” Kristin says pulling away from Nick walking over to Kevin. “Is this what you two do when I'm asleep?” he says wrapping his arm around Kristin's waist. Nick walks over to Kevin, “Feeling left out boo?” he says kissing Kevin. “Oh great now my kitchen's going to stay this way.” Kristin says as Nick grabs her ass. The phone rings. Kevin breaks the kiss to answer the phone. “Hello?” Kevin says. “Oh my god I'm on the way,” Kevin says. “Kev what's going on?” Nick ask looking at his lover. “Get dressed we gotta go to the hospital Brian's been in an accident.” Kevin says on his way upstairs. “Oh No!” Nick cries out. Kristin follows Kevin upstairs to get dressed. She grabs her purse and BSB book of numbers.
Kevin grabs some clothes for Nick taking them to his young lover. “Babe, put these on, we have to go.” Kevin says snapping Nick out of his trance. The three lovers get in the car and go to the hospital.

As they arrive the hospital is swarming with reporters.


In Europe Viggo, Rain and Howie are sitting down to watch a little tv when they hear about the accident. Upon seeing the accident Howie runs to the bathroom, followed by Viggo. “Baby?” Viggo says wetting a towel for Howie. “Dad, I've booked us on the next flight back.” Rain says “V, Brian has a weak heart what if he...” Howie says before breaking down in his lovers arms.

At the hospital

Kevin finds a nurse. “I was told to come here my cousin was in an accident.” He says. “Littrell, follow me please.” she leads them to a private room where the doctor comes in. “Hello, I'm doctor Mitchell I'll be taking care of Brian while he's here.” the doctor says. Kevin nodds. “How bad is it doc?” Kevin ask.
“Well he's got multiple broken ribs and trauma to his head.” Dr. Mitchell says. “What about his heart?” Nick asks. “His heart seems to be a little bruised but it seems to be fine We're really worried about his head.” Dr. Mitchell said. “Why what's wrong with his head?” Kevin asks. “Well, from the MRI it looks like there was a bleed, we've done everything we can and now it's up to him, he's in a light comma.” Dr. Mitchell says. “What do you mean by light?” Nick asks. “It's like he's in a very deep sleep he can hear you and he responses to pain stimuli but can't open his eyes or talk.” Dr. Mitchell explains.
“I'm going to call his parents.” Kristin says. “Baby, call mine while you're at it please.” Kevin says wiping his face. She nods and leaves to make the phone calls. Kevin's phone rings. “Hello?”
“Kevin, it's Viggo we're on our way back I'll call you back when we land.” “Ok”. “Ok my god where's Baylee.” Nick says close to tears. “Brian said Denise wanted to spend a little time with him so he must be with her.” Kevin says. Kristin comes back. “Everyone's leaving right now baby they'll be here as soon as they can.” Kristin says. “Howie and Viggo are on their way back to the U.S.” Kevin says. “I'll call Denise and tell her what's going on.” Kevin says. “What about AJ?” Kristin ask. “I don't know.” Kevin says dialing Denise's number. After calling everyone they could they decide to get some rest and wait on his family before going to see him.