- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next chapter Hope you like it
 

Chapter 15

At 6:30 am Brian and Aj are knocking on Howie's door. Viggo opens the door yawning. “Come on in Howie's getting dressed.” He says leading them into the kitchen where coffee is waiting. “Who's idea was it to meet here and ride together?” Aj asks pouring his coffee. “That would be my loving fiance.” Viggo says pulling the bagels and cream cheese out. “What did I do?” Howie asks coming in the kitchen trying to get his tie straight. “Came up with the lets all meet at one house and ride in as a group.” Brian says toasting his bagel. “Well it shows solidarity.” Howie says taking Viggo's coffee. “You really need to stop reading so much D I mean solidarity that's a huge word.” Aj says starting to wake up. “You can walk to the show and explain to everyone why we made you walk.” Howie says sticking his tongue out at his best friend. “Oh god they're getting into their mood.” Brian says. “What mood?” Viggo asks wondering if this is something he should know about. “They have moods when they want to be rude to each other.” Brian says. “Just stay out of the way.” Brian says as Kevin and Nick arrive. “I'm not telling you what he said about it so stop asking.” Kevin says . “Just tell me if he go the present I sent him.” Nick says. “My god Yes Nicky Jerald got it now leave me alone.” Kevin says smiling “Why did you send him to pick me up?” Kevin asks. “You live closer to him.” Howie answers. “Are we ready to go?” Brian ask as Nick jumps on his back giving him a sloppy kiss. “Who gave him coffee?” Aj asks. “The people at StarBucks he came to my house wired and yapping.” Kevin says. “I had two bowls of Trix, before that.” Nick says “Caffeine and sugar not a good combination.” Howie says. “We'd better get going. Which car are we taking?” Kevin asks. “We can take my hummer.” Nick says happily eating the other half of Brian's bagel. “Ok but I'm driving.” Kevin says. “Why don't I get to drive anymore?” Aj asks. “Because we all love our current status as being among the living.” Howie says. “At least I don't drive like a little old lady on her way to church.” Aj responds. “How long have they been in this mood?” Kevin ask Brian. “Since they saw each other.” Brian says shrugging. “It's going to be a long day.” Kevin says . They leave for the studio. When they arrive at the studio they are whisked backstage to their dressing room. “Does Ellen know what our announcement is?” Howie asks as he is getting his makeup done. “No I didn't tell her I just said we would only make it on her show.” Kevin says as he finishes his makeup. “Howie do you have any eyeliner?” Aj asks. “No and you're not suppose to share makeup.” Howie says holding up his eyeliner. “You're also not suppose to share your drinks but we do, so hand it over.” Howie gives Aj the eyeliner. “You need a mani.” Howie says changing moods. “Wanna go get a mani-pedi this week?” AJ ask knowing the mood has changed. “Yeah that'll be fun. “And now we're back to the loving mood.” Brian says. A stagehand comes sticks his head in “You guys ready?” The group gets ready to go out. Viggo decides to wait to be introduced by Howie. “Well, I've been told that we have some special guests backstage. Ellen says to her audience. Brian and Nick stick their heads out. “Psst. Ellen, Ellen over here. Can we come out?” They ask smiling. “I don't know what do you guys think.” Ellen says asking her audience. They go wild. Kevin pushes them the rest of the way out shaking his head as he and the rest of the group come out. They all go out and say hello to Ellen. Nick sits between two girls who are. “Nick we are suppose to sit over here.” Kevin says. “I'm gonna sit out here with these nice young ladies.” Nick says. “He had two bowls of Trix and a large coffee this morning so he's a little hyper. Howie explains as Brian decides to join his best friend. “And they wonder why we don't get invited to more shows.” AJ says shaking his head. The guys preform a couple of songs before sitting down to talk to Ellen.

So guys I understand that there is some kind of announcement you're wanting to make.” Ellen says. “Yeah, before we get to that. Hi Baylee.” Brian says smiling into the camera. “Is he backstage?” Ellen asks wanting to see the little boy. “Not this time he's at the babysitters but I told him I'd say hello.” Brian explains. “ Now on to the reason we're here.” Howie says. “Due to circumstances beyond our control somethings are going to be said about the group and we think our fans who are the best in the world deserve to hear it straight from the horses mouth so to speak.” Aj explains. “This may or may not come as a surprise to most of my fans but here goes. I'm gay.” Howie says. “You're Gay? Since when?” Aj says in mock horror. “Yes, I am I told you that before the show remember?” Howie says. “Oh yeah I remember now.” “Wow.” Ellen says at a loss for words. Aj stands up and takes his hat off. “Hello my name is Aj and I'm Gay and I'm dating Brian.” Aj says. “Wow, this is quite an announcement guys.” Ellen says . “So how does this effect the group?” Ellen asks. “It doesn't just because they're gay doesn't mean they can't still make good music.” Kevin says. “I agree. Howie I know every man out there wants to know are you seeing anyone?” Ellen says. “Actually Ellen I am. And he backstage if you'd like to meet him.” Howie says. He goes backstage and gets Viggo. “Ellen I want you to meet Viggo Mortenson my boy..fiance.” Howie says sitting Viggo next to him. “Oh my god the only man I said I'd go straight for.” Ellen says blushing. “Did you say fiance?” Ellen asks. “Yeah he did. I asked him to marry me a little more than a month ago.” Viggo says.

We haven't set a date but you'll get your invite Ellen.” Howie says smiling.“Kevin how do you feel about Aj dating Brian?” “I'm fine with it as long as Brian's happy and I've already told Aje that if he hurt's Bri I'll end the group.” Kevin says elbowing a whispering Aj. “You'll end the group?” Ellen asks. “Yeah, see if Aj ever hurts Brian I'm going to kill him and then Howie's gonna kill me for killing Aj and Brian's gonna kill Howie for killing me and then the only tow surviving members will be Brian and Nick thus ending the group.” Kevin explains. The boys perform again before the show ends.